Stacy's Pretzel Thins Simply Naked uploaded by Ann C.

BY STACY'S

Stacy's® Brand Simply Naked® Pretzel Thins.
New!
Nothing but sea salt.
Baked thin, crispy delicious.
Per 1 oz serving:
110 calories.
0g sat fat, 0%DV.
440 mg sodium, 18%DV.
Less than 1g sugars. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Miranda R.
Valley Vlg, Ca
These things are amazing. I love eating these with hummus or even guacamole and salsa. In summer I use them instead of tortilla chips for everything. a staple in my house for sure! I'm a serious pretzel thin junkie! perfect texture and flavor.
Joanne M.
Valley Stream, NY
I love this brand as a whole, and they more "plain" flavors tend to be my favorite. I love to use these to dip in hummus. Crispy and the variation in thickness of this brand from piece to piece gives off a more natural impression.
Erin R.
Foodie Expert
These are my all-time favorite go to snack. I love eating them with cheese for a quick meal on the go or between meals. I also love a sweet and salty combo by dipping them in my favorite chocolate hazelnut spread or cookie butter. I prefer them over regular pretzels because of the extra crunch from the thin shape.
Courtney S.
Cumming, GA
Foodie Expert
These are good for dips. I'd say hummus but that stuff makes me sick. I don't know why, it just does. So instead I'll say dips. But seriously, it works great for them or to just eat alone.
Viviana M.
Haines City, FL
Foodie Expert
These are an awesome snack, be it with hummus, some kind of dip or as I like them, with goat cheese or cream cheese and red pepper jelly...yum. Great priced for such a great snack.
Jennifer L.
Roseville, MI
Foodie Expert
Very tasty crunchy thin pretzel chips great for dipping. I buy these a lot to eat with hummus or cream cheese. They are not that expensive compared to fancier gourmet chips.
Lauren F.
Wilkes Barre, PA
These pretzel thins are fantastic! The plain ones are great for eating with dips, cheese, or by themselves. They are really crunchy without being too hard and are just salty enough #crunchtastic
Dusti W.
Foodie Expert
When I can't get to my local Greek restaurant, Nabeel's, to get their delicious house-made pita chips, I get Stacy's. The texture is just right, and they hold up under any kind of dip. My local supermarket often has them BOGO.
Jessica H.
Hesperia, MI
Foodie Expert
So good I love these with hummus! they are just the right amount of salty and crunch to pair with hummus. They stand up to the dip usually without breaking as well.
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
I love these chips! They are so great for a healthy snack. Sometimes I even dip them in a cheese dip to get the "pretzel/cheese" taste. I eat these by themselves all of the time and they never disappoint. Great buy!
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
What else can you dip them in?
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
how do these taste ? and are good for dips ?
Are these better than the original?
Teisha G.
I want try if give opportunity too