Stacy's Pretzel Thins Simply Naked uploaded by Ann C.

BY STACY'S

Stacy's® Brand Simply Naked® Pretzel Thins.
New!
Nothing but sea salt.
Baked thin, crispy delicious.
Per 1 oz serving:
110 calories.
0g sat fat, 0%DV.
440 mg sodium, 18%DV.
Less than 1g sugars. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Malisha Y.
Nashville, TN
Love pretzel thins! They are light but great to use for dips. I love using it with hummus!
Monica M.
These are the perfect thing to have with hummus. Or with peanut butter! They're nice and crispy.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
Foodie Expert
These are perfect little snacks. Good on their own and delicious with hummus, cheese and other dips.
Dariela P.
Foodie Expert
These are great for dips such as hummus. they are so good and my family loves them
Jessica Z.
Fishers, IN
I love these chips dipping them in hummus or some other dips it's go good! I would recommend.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
Foodie Expert
These Simply Naked Naked Pita Chips are so yummy! My whole family loves these and they are great for when your entertaining too. I like to serve these with hummus or just munch on them as a snack. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a healthy snacking alternative. I usually get these at my local supermarket.
Jennifer L.
Roseville, MI
Foodie Expert
Very tasty crunchy thin pretzel chips great for dipping. I buy these a lot to eat with hummus or cream cheese. They are not that expensive compared to fancier gourmet chips.
Holly V.
White Plains, NY
I buy these all the time! They are healthy and salty. My whole family eats them! I love the flavor choices!
Shalida D.
Foodie Expert
Great for using with hummus! They're crunchy and a great snack to have. I love them.
Kenzy H.
Newberg, OR
Foodie Expert
These are SO bomb! perfect salty crunch pretzels to dip into hummus or salsa or gucmaole these are soooo addicting and soo good!
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
What else can you dip them in?
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
how do these taste ? and are good for dips ?
Are these better than the original?
Teisha G.
I want try if give opportunity too