Stacy's Pretzel Thins Simply Naked uploaded by Ann C.

BY STACY'S

Stacy's® Brand Simply Naked® Pretzel Thins.
New!
Nothing but sea salt.
Baked thin, crispy delicious.
Per 1 oz serving:
110 calories.
0g sat fat, 0%DV.
440 mg sodium, 18%DV.
Less than 1g sugars. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Delicious ! Stacy's Pretzel Things Simply Naked is a great snack and matches any dip. Great for any kind of party or just a snack!
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Columbus, OH
These are a great snack! I love eating them alone or with hummus/ dip! I also like that there are mutiple flavor to choose from
Margaret H.
Margaret H.
This is my favorite type of chips! It is not too salty and goes with any kind of dip, cheese, or vegetable!
Jen C.
Jen C.
Ypsilanti, MI
One of my favorite chips! Thin, crunchy, and just the right amount of salt. Great with dips or just plain.
Britta F.
Britta F.
Saint George, UT
So yummy by themselves or paired with some hummus. I can eat a whole bag by myself in one sitting if I'm not careful
Christina D.
Christina D.
Bellows Falls , VT
One of my favorite things to eat with hummus. I get that salty crunch without allllll the extra calories.
Katherine N.
Katherine N.
Dracut, MA
Simply naked? Wow! These are just the right amount of sea salt and crunch! Fantastic product or complete yumminess!
Shelby E.
Shelby E.
These are so tasty! They are great to eat alone or with like chicken salad! I would definitely recommend!
Lindsay C.
Lindsay C.
N Attleboro, MA
I can eat so many of these it's crazy!! Stacy's is my favorite chip brand and the ingredients are simple!
Bethany W.
Bethany W.
These chips are simple and without a ton of additional ingredients. Perfect to highlight a flavorful hummus or dip.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
What else can you dip them in?
Arbrea S.
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
how do these taste ? and are good for dips ?
Are these better than the original?
Teisha G.
Teisha G.
I want try if give opportunity too