Stacy's Pretzel Thins Simply Naked uploaded by Ann C.

BY STACY'S

Stacy's® Brand Simply Naked® Pretzel Thins.
New!
Nothing but sea salt.
Baked thin, crispy delicious.
Per 1 oz serving:
110 calories.
0g sat fat, 0%DV.
440 mg sodium, 18%DV.
Less than 1g sugars. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kayla S.
Kingwood , WV
Foodie Expert
I just recently used these with a dip I made for work. Everyone loved the taste and it's an extra bonus when you're eating a little more healthy.
Megan  W.
San Jose, CA
The perfect afternoon office snack. My co workers and I split a bag and a container of hummus. Stacey chips are wonderfully flavored and crispy.
Lauren V.
West Monroe, LA
These are amazing! Like pretzel chips! So yummy especially with hummus! Seriously try it! Best snack!
Haley M.
Decatur, TX
These pretzel chips make super easy and tasty snacks for everyone! Eat them alone or dip them into some hummus. Thin, crispy, and salty; so good.
Jacqueline B.
Tampa, FL
I love these chips so much they are one of my favorite's there amazing and sooooo good
Haley C.
Weymouth, MA
This entire line is so tasty! the cinnamon and the original! they aren't too bad on the calories so i don't feel guilty eating them
denise l.
Metairie, LA
Amazing with hummus! I put these out for guest and they go faster than your normal chips. Great party food!
Kiara K.
I love these! They are so good plain or with some dip. Best option to eat hummus with. I always keep a bag at home
Samantha F.
Champaign, IL
These are great for pairing with Nutella or Peanut Butter. Only complaint is that the bags I've gotten have had many pretzels smashed at the bottom of the bag.
Kirsten B.
Blackshear, GA
These are quite delicious with hummus, but good by themselves if you enjoy pretzels
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
What else can you dip them in?
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
how do these taste ? and are good for dips ?
Are these better than the original?
Teisha G.
I want try if give opportunity too