Stacy's Pretzel Thins Simply Naked uploaded by Ann C.

BY STACY'S

Stacy's® Brand Simply Naked® Pretzel Thins.
New!
Nothing but sea salt.
Baked thin, crispy delicious.
Per 1 oz serving:
110 calories.
0g sat fat, 0%DV.
440 mg sodium, 18%DV.
Less than 1g sugars. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Heather A.
Belcamp, MD
Stacy's Pretzel Thins Simply Naked taste great. They also taste really good in a guacamole or other dip as well.
Haley B.
Springtown, TX
These are our favorite chip for hummus! We always keep a bag around for snacking. I love that they are organic.
Elizabeth D.
Cincinnati, OH
Great for cheese balls, or sliced cheese. Great pretzel last and not overly salty. I would recommend these pretzel thins.
JoAnne S.
This pretzels are great snacks and aslo good with cheese or any kind of dips. They even Tay good by itself. great snack.
Diana P.
Fresno, CA
Grab the hummus and call it a meal! I could easily eat the entire bag in one sitting, that is how good these chips are.
Meryn B.
These are delicious. I like to use them for spinach artichoke dip, bruschetta, or just plain. Anyway you eat them they are tasty!
Bethany E.
Wichita, KS
Love to snack on there's flat pretzels with our without dip! Just enough salt and perfectly crispy. Any Stacy's chips fall high on my list!
Cassie A.
Roanoke, VA
I was dipping these in artichoke dip and I could not stop myself from eating. Stacy's makes amazing products.
Mahgan T.
Flushing, MI
I love this snack when I'm studying with a bit of hummus! Doesn't make you feel greasy and gross like a bag of potato chips does.
Alexis B.
Birmingham, AL
These are delicious . I can eat them alone or with all sorts of dips. The crunch and the taste is incredible
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
What else can you dip them in?
Are these better than the original?
Teisha G.
I want try if give opportunity too
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
how do these taste ? and are good for dips ?