Stacy's Pretzel Thins Simply Naked uploaded by Ann C.

BY STACY'S

Stacy's® Brand Simply Naked® Pretzel Thins.
New!
Nothing but sea salt.
Baked thin, crispy delicious.
Per 1 oz serving:
110 calories.
0g sat fat, 0%DV.
440 mg sodium, 18%DV.
Less than 1g sugars. see more...

JoAnne S.
JoAnne S.
This pretzels are great snacks and aslo good with cheese or any kind of dips. They even Tay good by itself. great snack.
Bethany E.
Bethany E.
Wichita, KS
Love to snack on there's flat pretzels with our without dip! Just enough salt and perfectly crispy. Any Stacy's chips fall high on my list!
Mahgan T.
Mahgan T.
Flushing, MI
I love this snack when I'm studying with a bit of hummus! Doesn't make you feel greasy and gross like a bag of potato chips does.
Diana P.
Diana P.
Fresno, CA
Grab the hummus and call it a meal! I could easily eat the entire bag in one sitting, that is how good these chips are.
Cassie A.
Cassie A.
Roanoke, VA
I was dipping these in artichoke dip and I could not stop myself from eating. Stacy's makes amazing products.
Meryn B.
Meryn B.
These are delicious. I like to use them for spinach artichoke dip, bruschetta, or just plain. Anyway you eat them they are tasty!
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Birmingham, AL
These are delicious . I can eat them alone or with all sorts of dips. The crunch and the taste is incredible
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Delicious ! Stacy's Pretzel Things Simply Naked is a great snack and matches any dip. Great for any kind of party or just a snack!
Margaret H.
Margaret H.
This is my favorite type of chips! It is not too salty and goes with any kind of dip, cheese, or vegetable!
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Columbus, OH
These are a great snack! I love eating them alone or with hummus/ dip! I also like that there are mutiple flavor to choose from
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
What else can you dip them in?
Arbrea S.
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
how do these taste ? and are good for dips ?
Are these better than the original?
Teisha G.
Teisha G.
I want try if give opportunity too