Stacy's Pretzel Thins Simply Naked uploaded by Ann C.

BY STACY'S

Stacy's® Brand Simply Naked® Pretzel Thins.
New!
Nothing but sea salt.
Baked thin, crispy delicious.
Per 1 oz serving:
110 calories.
0g sat fat, 0%DV.
440 mg sodium, 18%DV.
Less than 1g sugars. see more...

Casey C.
Casey C.
Lincoln, NE
Good quality pita chips, but they really don't have much flavor at all, so you really need to eat them with some kind of dip.
Drea M.
Drea M.
Waukesha, WI
These are our favorite pretzel thins. They're always crispy and full of flavor. I would definitely recommend these.
Kara C.
Kara C.
Perfect for hummus. These are my go to pretzel chip. I like the everything ones too. Just enough salt and so thin and crisp.
Bonnie G.
Bonnie G.
Love love love every time I stop at target I pick up a bag and a thing of hummus everyone in my household loves it
Megan  W.
Megan W.
San Jose, CA
The perfect afternoon office snack. My co workers and I split a bag and a container of hummus. Stacey chips are wonderfully flavored and crispy.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Seattle, WA
These are by far the best chips for dipping! And they taste delicious alone too! They come in HUGE bags at Costco.
Eveling D.
Eveling D.
Found these thin pretzels make a great accompaniment to hummus. Because they are thin I feel I can cheat and eat a few more
Heather A.
Heather A.
Belcamp, MD
Stacy's Pretzel Thins Simply Naked taste great. They also taste really good in a guacamole or other dip as well.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Springtown, TX
These are our favorite chip for hummus! We always keep a bag around for snacking. I love that they are organic.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Cincinnati, OH
Great for cheese balls, or sliced cheese. Great pretzel last and not overly salty. I would recommend these pretzel thins.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
What else can you dip them in?
Arbrea S.
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
how do these taste ? and are good for dips ?
Are these better than the original?
Teisha G.
Teisha G.
I want try if give opportunity too