Stacy's Pretzel Thins Simply Naked uploaded by Ann C.

BY STACY'S

Stacy's® Brand Simply Naked® Pretzel Thins.
New!
Nothing but sea salt.
Baked thin, crispy delicious.
Per 1 oz serving:
110 calories.
0g sat fat, 0%DV.
440 mg sodium, 18%DV.
Less than 1g sugars. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Taylor P.
Middleton, MA
Love these. eat them with everything--especially hummus. i am very brand loyal and will definitely continue buying
Dusti W.
Foodie Expert
When I can't get to my local Greek restaurant, Nabeel's, to get their delicious house-made pita chips, I get Stacy's. The texture is just right, and they hold up under any kind of dip. My local supermarket often has them BOGO.
Anna H.
Ridgeland, MS
Foodie Expert
My favorite kind of pita chip! I love these so much. They're perfectly crisp and don't go stale very quickly.
Tara C.
St Augustine, FL
A delicious, quick snack that I don't need to feel to guilty about having. Paired with hummus or guac and it's very filling. Love these!
Shannon W.
Awesome and healthy snack that tastes good! Indulge in this cripsy snack guilt free. I recommend giving them a try
DeSha H.
Cabot, AR
These have a wonderful flavor, they are light and crisp and an excellent alternative to chips.
Katie O.
Simple and delicious. Nothing better. These chips are well worth the steep price
Eveling D.
Found these thin pretzels make a great accompaniment to hummus. Because they are thin I feel I can cheat and eat a few more
Meryn B.
These are delicious. I like to use them for spinach artichoke dip, bruschetta, or just plain. Anyway you eat them they are tasty!
Bethany E.
Wichita, KS
Love to snack on there's flat pretzels with our without dip! Just enough salt and perfectly crispy. Any Stacy's chips fall high on my list!
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
What else can you dip them in?
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
how do these taste ? and are good for dips ?
Are these better than the original?
Teisha G.
I want try if give opportunity too