Stacy's Pretzel Thins Simply Naked uploaded by Ann C.

BY STACY'S

Stacy's® Brand Simply Naked® Pretzel Thins.
New!
Nothing but sea salt.
Baked thin, crispy delicious.
Per 1 oz serving:
110 calories.
0g sat fat, 0%DV.
440 mg sodium, 18%DV.
Less than 1g sugars. see more...

Nuri K.
Nuri K.
Campbell, CA
This is simply an addictive snacking chip that I cannot stop eating. I usually stay away because I know that if I open a bag, then the bag is finished within 2 days.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Champaign, IL
These are great for pairing with Nutella or Peanut Butter. Only complaint is that the bags I've gotten have had many pretzels smashed at the bottom of the bag.
Tara C.
Tara C.
St Augustine, FL
A delicious, quick snack that I don't need to feel to guilty about having. Paired with hummus or guac and it's very filling. Love these!
Keara S.
Keara S.
These pita chips are very delicious. I like to eat them with dips, because they do not break in the dip.
Tabitha P.
Tabitha P.
Pennsville, NJ
Great. Just enough salt. Perfect with humus or on their own. People serve them at parties I go to all the time. Great with salsa too!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Dewitt, MI
I love these chips so much, they are the perfect size. I hate when the chips are too big and I have to break them all up.
Haley C.
Haley C.
Weymouth, MA
This entire line is so tasty! the cinnamon and the original! they aren't too bad on the calories so i don't feel guilty eating them
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Nunn, CO
I love there with feta dill dip they are delicious my toddler loves them to and my husband as well and he is a super picky eater
Gretchen V.
Gretchen V.
Greensboro, GA
These are my favorites! We love eating them with hummus or tzaziki yogurt sauce. They are light and just salty enough
Dana S.
Dana S.
I love the Stacys line. The pretzel crisps are fantastic especially with hummus or any other dip really..they're my favorite.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
What else can you dip them in?
Arbrea S.
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
how do these taste ? and are good for dips ?
Are these better than the original?
Teisha G.
Teisha G.
I want try if give opportunity too