Stacy's Pretzel Thins Simply Naked uploaded by Ann C.

BY STACY'S

Stacy's® Brand Simply Naked® Pretzel Thins.
New!
Nothing but sea salt.
Baked thin, crispy delicious.
Per 1 oz serving:
110 calories.
0g sat fat, 0%DV.
440 mg sodium, 18%DV.
Less than 1g sugars. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Eveling D.
Found these thin pretzels make a great accompaniment to hummus. Because they are thin I feel I can cheat and eat a few more
Elizabeth D.
Cincinnati, OH
Great for cheese balls, or sliced cheese. Great pretzel last and not overly salty. I would recommend these pretzel thins.
JoAnne S.
Foodie Expert
This pretzels are great snacks and aslo good with cheese or any kind of dips. They even Tay good by itself. great snack.
Ashley B.
Dewitt, MI
I love these chips so much, they are the perfect size. I hate when the chips are too big and I have to break them all up.
Andrea B.
Philadelphia , PA
Foodie Expert
These pretzel thins are great and a healthier alternative to other pretzels. Great to eat with cheese or peanut butter
Josey M.
Eagle Point, OR
These are extremely crunchy! Healthy too! Addicting too! I love the flavor. Not too salty which makes them easy to eat!
Diana P.
Fresno, CA
Grab the hummus and call it a meal! I could easily eat the entire bag in one sitting, that is how good these chips are.
erica e.
Foodie Expert
Stacy's Pretzel Thins Simply Naked are perfection at its finest not so fattning very tasteful I highly recommend them
Mary Ann J.
Fort Worth, TX
Great pretzel chips for dipping, especially in a good hummus. Yum! They aren't too salty or too sweet, just perfect!
Gretchen V.
Greensboro, GA
Foodie Expert
These are my favorites! We love eating them with hummus or tzaziki yogurt sauce. They are light and just salty enough
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
What else can you dip them in?
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
how do these taste ? and are good for dips ?
Are these better than the original?
Teisha G.
I want try if give opportunity too