Stacy's Pretzel Thins Simply Naked uploaded by Ann C.

BY STACY'S

Stacy's® Brand Simply Naked® Pretzel Thins.
New!
Nothing but sea salt.
Baked thin, crispy delicious.
Per 1 oz serving:
110 calories.
0g sat fat, 0%DV.
440 mg sodium, 18%DV.
Less than 1g sugars. see more...

Ciara S.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
These Simply Naked Naked Pita Chips are so yummy! My whole family loves these and they are great for when your entertaining too. I like to serve these with hummus or just munch on them as a snack. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a healthy snacking alternative. I usually get these at my local supermarket.
Laney M.
Laney M.
Great for dipping or scooping hummus! The taste is just salty enough to not be too bland. I've tried other products and none compare

Only disappoint thing is the quantity you get in each bag. Like most chips, you open up the bag and it's only half full! For the price, I'd like to pay for chips instead of half air
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these nice simple pita chips. They have just the right amount of salt and satisfy you. I always feel like I made a healthier choice when I eat this as a snack. I do wish there was a little more to each bag it seems like half of it is always filled with air.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Hutto, TX
These are my favorite for dipping in hummus. They're crunchy and sturdy so they don't snap under the pressure. They're a neutral flavor so they go perfectly with any flavor hummus. I have bought these a few times for parties and they are always totally gone!
Sandra J.
Sandra J.
Can you believe I bought tortilla chips instead of pretzels while at sams. instant regret. I love the tortillas don't get me wrong, but I drove back the next day and picked up this bag. Because I need these to scoop up hummus. they are perfectly delicious.
Miranda R.
Miranda R.
Valley Vlg, Ca
These things are amazing. I love eating these with hummus or even guacamole and salsa. In summer I use them instead of tortilla chips for everything. a staple in my house for sure! I'm a serious pretzel thin junkie! perfect texture and flavor.
Joanne M.
Joanne M.
Valley Stream, NY
I love this brand as a whole, and they more "plain" flavors tend to be my favorite. I love to use these to dip in hummus. Crispy and the variation in thickness of this brand from piece to piece gives off a more natural impression.
Ann C.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
Love these with dips and without. Pairs nicely with hummus or any other dips. I like it with Greek yogurt, peanut butter, and honey. The kids really like these to snack on and as mom I like how easily the bag can be re-closed.
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
Fairborn, OH
These are one of my favorite pretzel chips. These are good for any dip and to use in the place of crackers for cheeseballs. We eat these for lunches and snacks on the place of potato chips and other salty snacks.
Illiam B.
Illiam B.
Euless, TX
I love Stacy's Pretzel Thins. They're perfect for dipping and lower in fat and calories than your run of the mill tortilla chips or potato chips. In addition, I think they are more elegant for any appetizer dip.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
What else can you dip them in?
Arbrea S.
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
how do these taste ? and are good for dips ?
Are these better than the original?
Teisha G.
Teisha G.
I want try if give opportunity too