Stacy's® Pita Crisps C'est La Cheese uploaded by Reshanett M.

BY STACY'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Stacy's® Brand C' est La Cheese™ Pita Crisps.
New!
Our lively cheese recipe.
Thin & flaky.
1g sugar.

Buy on www.ama...
Jada W.
Tallahassee, FL
While I would prefer toasting my own pita chips, when you're on the go- this is the best you can come to real toasted pita! Perfect for hummus. I get mine from Publix. They're overpriced. I don't indulge in them a lot for this reason. But so is hummus, so it's a special treat type of snack.
Deborah A.
Dunwoody, GA
A lighter version of the traditional Pita Chips but just as crispy and packed with flavor. A great addition when trying to stay with just a quick snack. The added flavor gives things a kick when using with dipping sauces but healthier to use if you are trying to watch calorie intake!
Grace L.
San Diego, CA
I just tried these today! They're sooooo good!! Really addicting. I do wish there was a ziploc sealer at the top, as weird as it sounds. Because the bag is so efficient for storage, it would be nice to have a resealable too to go with it. It makes sense with the design.
Krissy F.
I just tried the cheesy thin pita crisps for the first time this week, and they were pretty good! I liked how thin the chips were, but they were very salty and broke a lot in the bag which was a bummer. I'd buy these again, but probably in a different flavor.
Kristen P.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
These are great for dipping in hummus or guacamole, but they're fantastic on their own too! They're much thinner than traditional pita chips and add more of a light crunch compared to traditional pita chips that are a little harder to chew. I love the cheesy flavor, its present, but not overwhelming.  Great for dipping and light snacking
Remi F.
Westfield, NJ
Stacy's never fails me. I love their plain pita chips as well as all their flavors. Perfect snack with less guilt and you can just have them by themselves :) no need to add on extra toppings
Sarah D.
Andover, MA
These are incredible. It's hard for me to open a bag and not eat the entire thing in one sitting! I definitely would recommend and I would love for them to come out with new flavors.
Angela B.
Palm Desert, CA
I purchased Stacy's Pita Crisps at my local Ralphs when I could not find any of the regular crunchy pita chips. I did not like the chip it self, but paired together with hummus it was exceptional. I think that they need to work on the flavoring of the Crisp part the cheesy powder on the Crisp itself was ok.
lexi b.
New Stacy’s Pita Chips C’est La Cheese smelled LIGHTLY of cheese as soon as I opened the bag. Which cheese? Very vague – not a distinct cheese flavor, just a general creamy cheesy smell. This is normally not a good sign.These were subtle …. to me, this didn’t taste like a CHEESE chip, it tasted like a evenly balanced cheese/onion chip. Which was great – again, these tasted great. But NOT QUITE the cheese chip I wanted
Samantha G.
Boca Raton, FL
Was so excited when I first found these! With the original Stacy pita chips I found it hard to chew because they were so thick and was so loud when you would eat them. I like how these are thinner and still have that Stacy crunch!