BY STACY'S

Description:

When Stacy started making pita chips at her sandwich cart in Boston, she knew passion, hard work and using only quality, carefully-selected ingredients were what her customers deserved. Those are still their values today and what it takes to make the best snacks. It's the harder way, but it's the better way. Stacy's bakes real pita bread from their own special recipe, slices them into chips, then bakes them again for a delicious crunch. They believe time is an essential ingredient, which is why they devote up to 14 hours to bake each batch of Stacy's(R) Pita Chips. That's just how long it takes to reach perfection. That's The Stacy's Way(TM) and they're not messing with it.

• These are my these are my favorite. They go great with hu...1 Answers
  • What do you eat these with? I eat them with roasted red...4 Answers
  • Where can I find these? Want them now!!4 Answers
Patsy A.
Chula Vista
Love this pita chips! They just go with salsa, hummus, avocado, or alone. I have tried same brand different flavors, but this are my favorite of the whole line. I like to buy the big bag at Costco and they stay fresh and last me for a while. Sometimes I even have a few with a soup.
Daniella J.
Sparta, NJ
Review for: Stacy's Simply Naked Pita Chips 18 oz more...
Definitely one of my favorite types of chips, very flavorful, crunchy, and fresh. They’re amazing with salsa, guacamole, hummus, or just alone, and reasonably priced. I’ve tried the other flavors in the past when I wasn’t Vegan, and they were amazong as well.
Ashley W.
Winter Springs, FL
Purchased at: Costco
These are the best pita chips! They taste amazing alone or with any flavor of hummus. They are a bit pricey, so I always wait until they go on sale for buy one get one free at Publix or on sale at Costco. When I have friends over, they always enjoy these as well!
Lauren D.
Bloomington , IN
Purchased at: Kroger
If Stacy is a real person, I want to hug her. These are great for snacking, binge eating, or dipping. There’s no beating the kind of crunch that causes you to turn on the subtitles of your Netflix show!
Aurora S.
I'm in love with these! Simple ingredients, relatively cheap at WinCo and amazing with Garlic Hummus. I usually get them for family gatherings or a special snack to pack for lunch. They are a great addition to my diet as they are much healthier than regular chips.
kaylei g.
Sacramento, CA
Although I don’t eat chips that much, this is my health snack go to when I want something a little salty and savory! It tastes incredible with hummus or guacomole! Or I even enjoy them plain alongside a sandwich at lunch. Their ingredients are a lot cleaner than potato chips or similar products on the market, so if you’re looking for a healthier snack option, you’ve got to check this product out!
Blake C.
Love these! So tasty and great with all kinds of dips or just alone. These are better than other pita chips I’ve tasted and I find them to be a much healthier option than other chips. I love taking these in my purse or in my dance bag as a quick (and addicting) snack! Lol
Allison F.
Towson , MD
Review for: Stacy's Simply Naked Pita Chips 18 oz more...
I love Stacy's naked pita chips. They are a good alternative to potato chips if you are a salty dog like me. I can't turn down a salty treat, so these are a good option. I like to pair these pita chips with hummus and sometimes even hot sauce. Great quality for a good price. Natural taste, crunchy, awesome!
Carla M.
Lansing
Review for: Stacy's Simply Naked Pita Chips 18 oz more...
These chips are amazing with a good dip pair with them. Personally the Sam’s Club dips go perfect with these. The spinach and artichoke dip warmed up and you dip these chips in the dip. Talk about a good party snack for the play off or get togethers.
KATELYN |.
Nashville
This is always a staple on my weekly grocery list. I love these chips just plain or with some garlic hummus. I’ve even had to make a midweek run if I eat them too quickly throughout the week because they truly are that delicious.
Stephanie S.
Burbank, CA
What do you like to dip these in?
Sisto A.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
Do they have them in different flavors..?
Cynamon Y.
MILLEDGEVILLE, GA
Do these taste good? 😕 never had them b4.
Juliza R.
Hudson, MA
What do you eat these with? I eat them with roasted red pepper hummus?
Kadisha R.
Metairie , LA
Where can I find these? Want them now!!