BY STACY'S

When Stacy started making pita chips at her sandwich cart in Boston, she knew passion, hard work and using only quality, carefully-selected ingredients were what her customers deserved. Those are still their values today and what it takes to make the best snacks. It's the harder way, but it's the better way. Stacy's bakes real pita bread from their own special recipe, slices them into chips, then bakes them again for a delicious crunch. They believe time is an essential ingredient, which is why they devote up to 14 hours to bake each batch of Stacy's(R) Pita Chips. That's just how long it takes to reach perfection. That's The Stacy's Way(TM) and they're not messing with it. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Vernancia C.
Baytown, TX
I love love Stacy's pita chips I am not a big chip lover however, I am one of the faithful fans of Stacy's pita chips. The fact that it can hold up to my dips, guacamole, and sauces is the number one reason that I love these so much. When you dip with these chips they don't fall apart and break and have to stick your hand in the bowl to remove the other piece. It is especially great when you have company
Erin E.
Savannah, Georgia
Stacy’s has always been my favorite brand of pita chips, especially because even with the naked pita chips, there is actual flavor without getting too unhealthy. If you buy them at the right place you can get them for a fair price as well. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a good brand of pita chips!
Tiffany H.
Owens X Rds, AL
These are my very favorite pita chips. They are buttery, crunchy, and not too salty. They pair perfectly with sweet or savory dips, making them an amazing party food.
Justine A.
Colton
These are really good and healthy chips. My husband and kids love to rip them into hummus or cheese dip. They are much healthier than regular potato chips and thicker too. They don’t break easily. I would recommend these to families.
Jeffrey M.
Love these chips. They are great with almost any dip. And they are fantastic all by themselves. I have to caution myself before I open the bag, as I can eat way more than I should in one sitting.
Coby S.
Perry, GA
These are my new favorite snack! I have officially become addicted! You can find these in pretty much all grocery stores! They will be perfect for any Halloween party. You can eat them plain or use to dip!
Olivia C.
Sterling Hts, MI
Definitely the best pita chips! I️ don’t purchase chips much because they are not too healthy but if I️ do I️ get these. They are amazing dipping in hummus or spinach dip! I️ like these naked ones the best.
Stacy B.
Arlington, VA
These are a weakness of mine. Once I open the bag, I can't stop eating them. I don't even eat them with dip - just straight out of the bag is great for me. I like how they're crispy and crunchy but not too hard and they're salty but it's a light dusting, so it's not overwhelming. I definitely recommend this product. Try the Parmesan Garlic flavor too. They're also amazing.
Amy D.
[Note: I got this in an 18oz portion.] I'm snacking on these right now, and they really are everything you'd probably expect from a pita chip, especially bagged. That being said, they're pretty darn tasty. Plain, they have the saltiness similar to a ritz cracker, but with a drying texture. It's thin and pressed like a chip, however.... Either way, it's my first time having a pita chip like this. :)
Amere G.
I was so excited when I tried Stacys Stacy's Simply Naked Pita Chips! I like the fact that it's baked and organic. The crisp and crunches are awesome! Yet' some are too burnt and too hard to eat that can cause pain to biting. Maybe a little less time on baking will improve better improve the chips.