BY STACY'S

When Stacy started making pita chips at her sandwich cart in Boston, she knew passion, hard work and using only quality, carefully-selected ingredients were what her customers deserved. Those are still their values today and what it takes to make the best snacks. It's the harder way, but it's the better way. Stacy's bakes real pita bread from their own special recipe, slices them into chips, then bakes them again for a delicious crunch. They believe time is an essential ingredient, which is why they devote up to 14 hours to bake each batch of Stacy's(R) Pita Chips. That's just how long it takes to reach perfection. That's The Stacy's Way(TM) and they're not messing with it. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Vernancia C.
Houston
I love love Stacy's pita chips I am not a big chip lover however, I am one of the faithful fans of Stacy's pita chips. The fact that it can hold up to my dips, guacamole, and sauces is the number one reason that I love these so much. When you dip with these chips they don't fall apart and break and have to stick your hand in the bowl to remove the other piece. It is especially great when you have company
Jovielyn D.
Venice, FL
I've been eating Stacy's Pita chips for years now!! They are my go-to snack on the go and perfect with hummus!! My kids love them too. Not too expensive and just nice to have in the pantry just in case you have a last minute party. I definitely recommend!
Coby S.
Perry, GA
These are my new favorite snack! I have officially become addicted! You can find these in pretty much all grocery stores! They will be perfect for any Halloween party. You can eat them plain or use to dip!
Alex N.
West Des Moines
This tasted almost exactly like fresh pita and I come from a family that you see a lot of peer it was a really tasty trip that you can use pretty much with any dip I prefer sour cream and onion. I would recommend to everyone
Stacy B.
Arlington, VA
These are a weakness of mine. Once I open the bag, I can't stop eating them. I don't even eat them with dip - just straight out of the bag is great for me. I like how they're crispy and crunchy but not too hard and they're salty but it's a light dusting, so it's not overwhelming. I definitely recommend this product. Try the Parmesan Garlic flavor too. They're also amazing.
Amy D.
[Note: I got this in an 18oz portion.] I'm snacking on these right now, and they really are everything you'd probably expect from a pita chip, especially bagged. That being said, they're pretty darn tasty. Plain, they have the saltiness similar to a ritz cracker, but with a drying texture. It's thin and pressed like a chip, however.... Either way, it's my first time having a pita chip like this. :)
Amere G.
I was so excited when I tried Stacys Stacy's Simply Naked Pita Chips! I like the fact that it's baked and organic. The crisp and crunches are awesome! Yet' some are too burnt and too hard to eat that can cause pain to biting. Maybe a little less time on baking will improve better improve the chips.
Chelsea B.
Flower Mound, TX
Bought a large bag from Sam's club and loving it! I could eat Stacys pita chips all day if it was healthy for me! Great with hummus or salsa. Even good with guacamole and queso! The garlic parm flavor is good too
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Would recommend these with some humis of your choice. Makes a great for a snack Stacy's Pita Chips Simply Naked (28 oz.)
Jenny S.
Centerville, TN
you can’t get much better than these for a snack. delicious and addictive. great flavor and price. great with dips!