Add a Photo

By STACY'S
#203 in Chips

Stacys Pita Chips, Simply Naked are all natural with 0g Trans fat and 0 mg cholesterol, the ultimate dipping chip. We took it all off and let this chip go all natural. Perfect for whatever dips you crate or straight from the bag. It was our customers that requested this chip - this ones for you! How it all got started! We both had a passion for good food and healthy living, so we left our careers and bought a food cart. We began making all natural pita roll-up sandwiches and at the end of each day we seasoned and baked the pita bread into delicious, homemade chips. Enjoy Stacys Pita Chips and feel great knowing that youre eating all natural, baked snacks.

Photos (5)
Breanne S.
Breanne S.
Darien, IL

These taste amazing, I love them with hummus and spinach dip the best. I also make a cream cheese and artichoke dip that they compliment well. They are also amazing on their own. They make a great (and filling) snack during the work day, as well they are always a hit when I put them out at parties.
Daniella C.
Daniella C.
Corona del Mar

talk about the perfect pairing! Hummus and pita chips!! These are delicious and very plain, great for someone who is picky. There aren't really any cons but a pro would be that they do not break while dipping! I recommend these to everyone when picking the right "chip" for hummus dip.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
West Islip, NY

Such a great product. Great to eat with dips. Great to have at parties for a variety of dips and snack or great to eat for a quick snack at home or on the go. Very affordable product for the quality of food. Would definitely recommend this product  to others
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Tinker Afb, OK

These pita chips are so yummy! Perfect for a snack or side. They go great with hummus. The price is decent and taste is worth any extra cost that may incur from buying this brand over another. I have never been disappointed with any of the flavors or the product.
Tina C.
Tina C.
Columbus, OH

Influenster Review: Favorite for dipping into hummus. A easy no brainer snack that is a good option when entertaining. I think for the price you can not beat it. They are tasty and "healthy" in moderation. The key word is moderation. I always ask for these!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Miramar, FL

I always have these in the pantry, they're great with hummus, cheese, guacamole and they taste great! I love the taste and texture. I buy mine at Publix and love when they're BOGO! I always buy them. Add some lime juice to them for mexican night!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Hockley, TX

Pita Chips and Hummus is always available at my house. It is the perfect healthy snack for parties, home and work. Stacy's simply naked chips are light and crisp and never over cooked like some other pita chip brands. I highly recommend these.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Robbinsdale, MN

These are a go-to snacking option for me. Whether eaten plain or with hummus, guacamole, salsa or other dip, I feel like I'm making a healthy choice. The crunch and flavor are both satisfying. I would definitely bring these to a party, too!
Erin M.
Erin M.
Roseau , MN

Eat these with hummus! This is my go to snack, it's delicious even alone! They have just the right thickness and are perfectly crispy. Plus they are baked vs. fried so you save calories and fat compared to regular potato chips.
Cassidy B.
Cassidy B.
Carmichael , CA

I love these pita chips! I usually pair them with hummus or eat them on their own. They have a nice savory flavor with the perfect amount of salty flavors. Amazing deal at the store and it gets you a great value.
Sisto A.
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY

Do they have them in different flavors..?
Melina M.
Melina M.

Are these chips very salty?

Join Now