BY STACY'S

Stacys Pita Chips, Simply Naked are all natural with 0g Trans fat and 0 mg cholesterol, the ultimate dipping chip. We took it all off and let this chip go all natural. Perfect for whatever dips you crate or straight from the bag. It was our customers that requested this chip - this ones for you! How it all got started! We both had a passion for good food and healthy living, so we left our careers and bought a food cart. We began making all natural pita roll-up sandwiches and at the end of each day we seasoned and baked the pita bread into delicious, homemade chips. Enjoy Stacys Pita Chips and feel great knowing that youre eating all natural, baked snacks.

Buy on Jet.com
Megan H.
Megan H.
Hockley, TX
Pita Chips and Hummus is always available at my house. It is the perfect healthy snack for parties, home and work. Stacy's simply naked chips are light and crisp and never over cooked like some other pita chip brands. I highly recommend these.
Shana B.
Shana B.
Austin, TX
Love these! In fact they are quite addictive! Really good on their own, or with dips such as spinach dip or hummus. I often buy the trader joes pita chips but I feel like it's a real treat to buy these ones!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
These are seriously addicting, but I wish they were a bit thinner. Some of the chips are very thick and hard to bite through. I would enjoy them more if there was a bit more consistency amongst the bunch.
Jack L.
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
These are usually the last snack left in our cabinet. They are good for hummus and stuff but are best for combining with dip to replace a small meal, they aren't that good as snacks.
Natasha D.
Natasha D.
San Francisco, CA
Love these sumple, classic pita chips. I love dipping them in hummus or artichoke dip. I like how thick the chips are and they don't break when you dip them.
Grace Z.
Grace Z.
A bit too salty for my taste. Maybe it's because I'm more of a sweet type of perfect but pair this with guacamole or hummus and it makes the perfect snack!!
Roxanne K.
Roxanne K.
Brooklyn
Foodie Expert
These are the best commercial pita chips out there. They taste great and aren't too hard to where it feels like they will break your teeth.
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
Lafayette, LA
These were so tasty and not as many calories as other brands.
It was so good with hummus or cream cheese with shrimp.
Simply a must try!
Rosi J.
Rosi J.
Raleigh, NC
A Super tasteful snack ! Definitely my favorite go to. Usually eat it alone sometimes with garlic hummus when I want something extra
Haley S.
Haley S.
New Berlin
These pita chips are perfect with a cheese spread, veggie dip, hummus or plain! Plus they're healthier than potato chips!
Sisto A.
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Do they have them in different flavors..?
Melina M.
Melina M.
Are these chips very salty?