BY STACY'S

Description:

Stacy's Pita ChipsWhen Stacy started making pita chips at her sandwich cart in Boston, she knew passion, hard work, and using only high quality, carefully selected ingredients were what her customers deserved. Those are still our values and what it takes to make the best snacks. It's the harder way, but it's the better way.
That's the Stacy's WayWe bake real pita bread from our original recipe, slice it into chips, then bake it again for a delicious crunch. We think time is an essential ingredient, which is why we devote up to 14 hours to bake each batch of Stacy's Pita Chips. That's just how long it takes to reach perfection.
Parmesan Garlic & HerbThe secret to this flavor is that there are no secrets. Only real Parmesan Cheese, Garlic and Parsley, baked right into the dough. Try them with a delicious spinach dip. Or try them straight out of the bag. Either way, you'll thank us for demanding only premium ingredients.

• 8-ounce bag of Stacy's Parmesan Garlic & Herb Pita Chips.
  • Real Parmesan, cheese, garlic & parsley baked directly into the dough.
  • Baked, contains no artificial colors or flavors.
  • Great bag for sharing with the family.
  • Made with baked real pita bread.

Ingredients: Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sunflower Oil And/Or Canola Oil, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Cow'S Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Sea Salt And Less Than 2% Of The Following: Whole Wheat Flour, Organic Cane Sugar, Dried Garlic, Parmesan Cheese (Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, Oat Fiber, Yeast, Parsley, Malted Barley Flour, Rosemary Extract (Antioxidant), And Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant).

Maddy K.
Love this flavor, perfectly spiced and it's not too salty! Still is such a flexible chip even with the flavoring and I'd use it with just about any dip or topping. But it's also definitely good enough to just eat on its own.
Alysse V.
San Diego
These are the BEST garlic pita chips out there! You don’t even need to eat them with dip. They have SO MUCH FLAVOR. I almost ate an entire bag in one sitting once. They do pair very well with hummus! Great value.
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
Stacy’s chips are sogood, I think they are expensive but worth it because they pair so well with hummus. I love to dip them into hummus and eat them all. I buy them when they are on sale at Publix. They are crunchy and delicious.
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
Tempe, AZ
Stacey pita chip are so yummy. They are made to do eat with hummus but these pita chips are so packed with flavor you do not even need hummus you can eat them by themselves. These Parmesan and garlic and herb are so darn delicious these are savory and yummy.
Chelby C.
morgantown
Yum! These are a great snack for any time and a great party starter. Everyone seems to love these pita chips and I do not blame them!! They exceed my expectations every time!! I would recommend this brand for your pita chip needs!
Rosanna B.
Ann Arbor, MI
Addictive pita chips. I used to buy the lightly salted ones to eat with hummus but these ones you don’t even need a dip. They’re incredible on their own so be careful you can finish the bag real quick!
Liz A.
Elizabeth
Yummy with some hummus and it’s game over. This is the only brand I love for pita chips and this flavor as well . It’s a little pricey but I will continue buying . Everyone should go out to buy it .
Jess B.
Middletown
I love eating these with hummus or cream cheese. They’re so delicious and aren’t super unhealthy! Stacy’s brand is established and i trust what they market. I purchase these regularly. I would 100% recommend these to others.
Alex R.
Newburgh
These chips were alright, but they weren’t anything too spectacular. I’m not the biggest fan of how hard it is to crunch into the actual chip, it other than that the flavor was pretty good.
Molly H.
The plain Stacey's pita chips are good, but the flavored ones are just that slightest bit better! The parmesan garlic are perfect to put out as a snack before a big dinner with some plain hummus!