Stacy's Pita Chips Parmesan Garlic & Herb uploaded by Jacquelyn P.Stacy's Pita Chips Parmesan Garlic & Herb uploaded by Isabelle K.Stacy's Pita Chips Parmesan Garlic & Herb uploaded by Tamisha P.

BY STACY'S

Stacy's Brand® Baked Parmesan Garlic & Herb Pita Chips.

Made with real pita bread.

Per 1 oz. serving.

140 calories.

0.5g sat fat 3% DV.

270mg sodium 11% DV.

Less than 1g sugars. see more...

• How good are these and whats the price?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "You honestly can't go wrong with this brand." in 1 review
Charnita F.
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
Foodie Expert
These are my least favorite of the Stacy's Pita Chips varieties. They are savory but just not that pleasant tasting due to all the garlic and herb on them.

They also have a very hard texture and consistency (kind of like cracklings), so if you have sensitive or bad teeth, these may be difficult for you to bite into and/or chew (just being honest).
Katie B.
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
Foodie Expert
I love Stacy's Pita Chips, especially the plain (lightly salted) and the Garlic & Herb. I can literally eat the entire bag, so I have to be careful about buying them. They are great with hummus or dip of any kind. The Garlic & Herb is quite garlicky, which I like, but for those who don't, it may be too overwhelming.
Emma K.
Emma K.
I love these pita chips because I feel like they are prtty healthy but also taste amazing. They totally met my expectations and I have bought them multiple times. The Garlic and herb flavor can be a little strong, but overall it is delicious. They are just a little pricey which is my only concern.
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
These chips put me through college. I would use them in salsa when I had "tacos" or crush them up and add them as a salad topping! OR bake them on top of chicken and pasta sauce to make a spaghetti toppings. They were also good with avocado or humus. I feel healthy because they were pita chips!
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Englewood, NJ
Such a great taste without needing to add anything. I take these chips whenever I go ailing because they don't get stale or soggy. The flavor is strong and the crunch is really nice and they're very salty, which I like. The huge bag has enough for many guests and keeps everybody satisfied.
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville , AR
Foodie Expert
These are amazing. Seriously the best pita chips you can buy at the supermarket. They go great with hummus or cream cheese or probably anything they are that good. Pita chips aren't anymore expensive than a bag of Lay's so price is good, go buy some today. You won't regret it.
Barbara F.
Barbara F.
Little Suamico, WI
Just picked up another bag of these today--Tasty, substantial (they really hold up well w dips) and reasonably priced. I love them with my homemade roasted red pepper hummus. Yum! I also like them all by themselves, when I'm in the mood for something crunchy and salty.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
I have only recently encountered this brand. Now when I see Stacy's at the store, I always look to see if it's something I want. I think the price is a little high, but I have found this at discount stores and was very happy I bought it! Great flavor and great brand!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Kansas City, MO
Foodie Expert
Stacy's is my go to pita chip. It is by far my favorite brand. The chips are sturdy and can hold up to any type of dip or hummus I use. I love the Parmesan Garlic and Herb flavor because I feel like it adds a lot to the hummus and flavor of whatever I'm eating.
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Foodie Expert
LOVE! I have a hard time not eating the whole bag. These have great flavor, but don't eat these if you're going on a hot date. You will get garlic breath from them! However, it is totally worth it, these are great and I totally recommend them! Give them a try.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Piru, CA
Foodie Expert
How good are these and whats the price?