BY STACY'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nina H.
Westchester, IL
this was a random find at the grocery store for me and now it is my go to combo snack. the original chip is yummy but this flavor with some cheese or hummus is so tasty and good for you i cant even get over it. if your lucky enough to see this brand pick it up and try i promise you wont be disappointed!
Alicia W.
Fort Collins
I love serving these snacks along with hummus, cheese, and sliced deli meat for quick picnics. The seasonings pair well with white bean dip, pepperoni, and fresh mozzarella. A feel good option for my family!
Don H.
These chips are good for dipping in hummus but I tend to like the Naked Pita chips better when dipping. They taste great, but have something to drink when eating these as they can dry your mouth out. Stacy's has become one of my favorite brands for chips as I can taste the quality of the Pita yet be a reasonable price for me to buy every week
Amanda R.
Topsfield, MA
These are a really tasty snack on their own, with dips the flavors can be overpowering. I still prefer the Simply Naked flavor, but everyone else in my family scarfed these down! I love that my kids like them because they aren't full of artificial ingredients and high fructose corn syrup.
Brooke M.
These are addictive! It's a nice strong flavor and an incredible crunch. The bags seem a lot more full than your average chip bag that is 75% air. The only thing I don't like is they are very hard when you first take a bite. But it doesn't stop me from eating an entire bag.
Kylee P.
Middleport, NY
Stacy's Pita chips are my absolute fave! They are delicious straight out of the bag or with hummus for a heartier snack! I buy mine at BJ's wholesale club because my entire family loves them! They are top notch among other brands because they are just the right amount of crispy and flavor!
Sarah W.
San Antonio, TX
Really addicting! A friend and I were eating them as a late evening snack, so basically as our dinner. They were so good. We started and finished a bag in that one sitting. No regrets other than the fact we didn't have another bag to eat. Definitely going to buy again.
Nina P.
Absolute favorite, I always enjoy these with hummus. The price could be a bit lower in my opinion but it's worth the extra buck for these because of the higher quality ingredients and taste. The seasoning on these is very unique and I definitely recommend these.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
These are amazing and pair really, really well with a strong cheese. I usually pair this with a swiss. I buy these when they go on sale or for a dinner party snack. They are kind of expensive, but can be found at the local grocery store often. I would definitely recommend these!
Margaret C.
Ridgefield, CT
Too hard, scared I might chip a tooth or lose one. I enjoyed the taste. But it really was too hard to bite into, maybe might work better as an ingredient to a dish rather that a "chip" or "cracker" which you can bite down on.