BY STACY'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Details

Stacy’s Italian Harvest Flavored Pita Chips are a fresh tasting, go-to snack perfect for any occasion! We bake real pita from our own special recipe, slice it into chips, then bake it again for a delicious crunch. We think time is an essential ingredient, which is why we devote up to 14 hours to bake each batch of Stacy’s Pita Chips. That’s just how long it takes to reach perfection.

Ingredients

Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sunflower Oil and/or Canola Oil, Sea Salt, and Less than 2% of the Following: Dried Red Bell Pepper, Organic Cane Sugar, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavor, Thyme, Baker's Yeast Extract, Salt, Wheat Gluten, Black Pepper, Yeast, Malted Barley Flour, Rosemary Extract (Antioxidant), and Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant).

Don H.
These chips are good for dipping in hummus but I tend to like the Naked Pita chips better when dipping. They taste great, but have something to drink when eating these as they can dry your mouth out. Stacy's has become one of my favorite brands for chips as I can taste the quality of the Pita yet be a reasonable price for me to buy every week
Amanda R.
Topsfield, MA
These are a really tasty snack on their own, with dips the flavors can be overpowering. I still prefer the Simply Naked flavor, but everyone else in my family scarfed these down! I love that my kids like them because they aren't full of artificial ingredients and high fructose corn syrup.
Brooke M.
These are addictive! It's a nice strong flavor and an incredible crunch. The bags seem a lot more full than your average chip bag that is 75% air. The only thing I don't like is they are very hard when you first take a bite. But it doesn't stop me from eating an entire bag.
Kylee P.
Middleport, NY
Stacy's Pita chips are my absolute fave! They are delicious straight out of the bag or with hummus for a heartier snack! I buy mine at BJ's wholesale club because my entire family loves them! They are top notch among other brands because they are just the right amount of crispy and flavor!
Sarah W.
San Antonio, TX
Really addicting! A friend and I were eating them as a late evening snack, so basically as our dinner. They were so good. We started and finished a bag in that one sitting. No regrets other than the fact we didn't have another bag to eat. Definitely going to buy again.
Nina P.
Absolute favorite, I always enjoy these with hummus. The price could be a bit lower in my opinion but it's worth the extra buck for these because of the higher quality ingredients and taste. The seasoning on these is very unique and I definitely recommend these.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
These are amazing and pair really, really well with a strong cheese. I usually pair this with a swiss. I buy these when they go on sale or for a dinner party snack. They are kind of expensive, but can be found at the local grocery store often. I would definitely recommend these!
Margaret C.
Ridgefield, CT
Too hard, scared I might chip a tooth or lose one. I enjoyed the taste. But it really was too hard to bite into, maybe might work better as an ingredient to a dish rather that a "chip" or "cracker" which you can bite down on.
Melissa S.
Alexandria, VA
These are so yummy and they are my favorite pita chips to dip in hummus or labneh. They go with everything but they are also very flavorful and great on their own. Sometimes I will pack them in my lunch when I run out of dip.
Nicole L.
North Bergen, NJ
Amazing flavor! I dip these into hummus or just eat alone. They are very affordable at my local shoprite. These I feel like are better quality compared to other pita chips because they are thicker and taste more like pita.