Stacy's Parmesan Garlic & Herb Pita Chips - 1.5 oz uploaded by lisa g.

BY STACY'S

Stacys Pita Chips Parmesan Garlic and Herb are all natural with 0g Trans fat and 0 mg cholesterol. Real parmesan cheese garlic and parsley create a savory and sophisticated snack everyone will enjoy. A great dipping chip or crumble over soup or salad. How it all got started! We both had a passion for good food and healthy living so we left out careers and bought a food cart. We began making healthy pita roll-up sandwiches and at the end of each day we seasoned and baked the pita bread into delicious healthy chips. Before we knew it Stacys Pita Chip Company was born. (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 028400094498 UK see more...

Winnie L.
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
Foodie Expert
this pita chips are very tasty, but they are so hard!!!! I just bought them once, and that's it. I have sensitive tooth and they easily chip, plus I have a Jaw discomfort problem, so I can't have hard things like nuts, or even gum because you over use your jaws. And these chips are definitely in my NO list. They are too hard, and it gets my jaw hurting after some time. But if you don't have those problems like me, go ahead and enjoy them, they are quite taste, besides the hardness.
jesica j.
jesica j.
These are really delicious chips and a great alternative to greasy and fattening potato chips. I strongly recommend anyone to try them who likes a light savory snack that won't leave you feeling guilty and bloated after satisfying your snacking cravings. I have tried all flavors of Stacy's pita chips, but the Parmesan Garlic & Herb is by far my favorite!
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Muncie, IN
Foodie Expert
I love these pita chips. They are probably my favorite to buy. They have a bunch of different flavors depending on your mood. I love to dip these in hummus or cream cheese. They are also great just on their own. My only problem is that they are very hard if you have sensitive teeth you might have trouble eating these.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
You will eat a whole bag once you start with these. they are amazing. they are so good with any dip you can imagine and taste amazing on their own. they are buttery, crispy, salty --- just can't get enough of them! they are usually on sale at my kroger, too, so i end up with several bags.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Exeter, NH
If you need a pita chip for some dip that also tastes great on its own then look no further. While the flavor can be strong for some, I think these are the best seasoned ones you can find. They are great to snack on without feeling bad, too and who doesn't like a smarter snack option?
Ange W.
Ange W.
These are really good and I buy them for all of us. They are a little hard to bite into sometimes but they are delicious and healthier than regular potato chips. I usually pick mine up at the local grocery store. There is a lot of different varieties you can get to fit any taste bud.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Foodie Expert
These pita chips go great with hummus but are also good by themselves. Although I wouldn't eat them with garlic hummus, they go great with the red pepper hummus! The only reason for 4 stores is because sometimes the garlic flavor gets a little bit too overwhelming
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Orlando, FL
Great snack! This is one of my favorite go-to snacks. It is healthy and made of good ingredients, so I feel good eating it. I love eating these chips with hummus and other dips. Definitely something I will continue to buy when needing a yummy snack!
Jordyn M.
Jordyn M.
Provo, UT
These are the absolute best to eat with hummus! Granted, it is a bit of an indulgence bc its not super healthy, but it sure does taste good. They are very crunchy though, harder than most crackers or chips. still quite good, with the spices on top.
Pepper W.
Pepper W.
Shreveport, LA
I make my own hummus and as a snack or for a party use Stay's Chips. The flavour with plain hummus is very nice and they always are completely eaten. I also like the plain flavour. I dont buy another brand and always recommend Stacy's Pita Chips.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
What kind of dip would go with these pita chips?
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Gilbert , Az
Okay, so these are so good. Especially with Mediterranean hummus. If you haven't taken the time to try these yet, you really need to. Addicting.
Sisto A.
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
how many flavor are out there..?
Livia M.
Livia M.
Camden Wyo, DE
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know where I can find this kind of chips, I tried target and Walmart and I couldn't find. :(