Stacy's Parmesan Garlic & Herb Pita Chips - 1.5 oz uploaded by lisa g.Stacy's Parmesan Garlic & Herb Pita Chips - 1.5 oz uploaded by Daria Q.

BY STACY'S

Stacys Pita Chips Parmesan Garlic and Herb are all natural with 0g Trans fat and 0 mg cholesterol. Real parmesan cheese garlic and parsley create a savory and sophisticated snack everyone will enjoy. A great dipping chip or crumble over soup or salad. How it all got started! We both had a passion for good food and healthy living so we left out careers and bought a food cart. We began making healthy pita roll-up sandwiches and at the end of each day we seasoned and baked the pita bread into delicious healthy chips. Before we knew it Stacys Pita Chip Company was born. (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 028400094498 UK see more...

Sheridan E.
Norristown, PA
Be careful! Purchase of this bag of Stacy's Parmesan Garlic & Herb Pita Chips may result in emptying the whole bag. Into your belly! Whether I'm eating these by themselves or with a tub of hummus (my favorite combo), I really have to remind myself to leave a bit for everyone else who wants to enjoy some. The salty, garlicky, cheesy, crunchy, amazingness of these chips is way beyond comparison. And since they're baked, I know they are better for me than regular chips. But still, my husband does like to enjoy a few so I try to hold back for him!
Helen C.
Weymouth, MA
Such a great crunch and great flavor! The flavor is different than I’m used to but definitely recommend trying! The pita chips are healthier than plain lays. Great chips without needing dip!
Nikki R.
O Fallon, MO
Oh man! The crunch, the flavor and the satisfying things that are contained in this bag of chips! They are only mildly bad for my diet. Higher in sodium than I would like/ but the flavor of this with the cheese and buttery herbed garlicky flavor make up for it.
If you are looking for a way to up the crunch factor with your hummus this is perfect!
Lindsay K.
Three rivers, MI
I tried these pita chips during a bogo sale at meijer. Long lasting and don't go stale right away. I love them for different dips or even to dip alone in cream cheese since they are already flavored. Flavor not too overbearing like other brands that have excess salt. Love the crunch and will definitely be purchasing them again!
Hannah S.
Columbia, SC
These are so great. I love eating them on their own, or dipping them in hummus or other sauces. They always taste amazing and have that great crunch to them. This is my go-to pita chip and I will continue buying them every time I go to the store. I would highly recommend.
Sydney M.
Sparks, NV
Grabbed these as an option for humus and a cheese plate for a party. The chips were gone way before anything else. Super crunchy and a great garlic taste. I prefer these over regular potato chips any day. I've also tried the cinnamon sugar ones and everything is amazing.
Belinda D.
Memphis
I enjoy the Stacy's Parmesan Garlic & Herb Pita Chips they have such a good flavor they are very addicting. I think that these chips have a very good taste and are not greasy. I always buy these at Kroger's or Walgreen's. I would recommend these for everyone to try.
Jazmine T.
The best pita chip brand that I have tried. The pita chips are thick! So they will stand up to heavy dips like hummus, bean dip, etc. I usually eat them on their own because the flavored ones are so tasty. If you get the original, definitely consider eating with a dip.
☀️Yessenia R.
Los Angeles, CA
Oh my goodness these are so addicting! I can literally finish a bag in one sitting! I buy these at Ralph’s! I love love love them! They have a great crunch, perfectly seasoned and comes with so much! I definitely recommend these to eat a lone or with a dip. So good!!
Catherine E.
Old Bridge, NJ
Stacy's parmesan Garlic and herb pita chips are the best! The flavor is so powerful and great. It goes really well with hummus or any other dip that you have. I am a repeated customer and it is always in my cart when i go grocery shopping.
Stephanie M.
What kind of dip would go with these pita chips?
Tiffany S.
Gilbert , Az
Okay, so these are so good. Especially with Mediterranean hummus. If you haven't taken the time to try these yet, you really need to. Addicting.
Sisto A.
Brooklyn, NY
how many flavor are out there..?
Livia M.
Charlotte, NC
Does anyone know where I can find this kind of chips, I tried target and Walmart and I couldn't find. :(