BY STACY'S

We bake real pita from our own special recipe, slice it into chips, then bake it again for a delicious crunch. We think time is an essential ingredient, which is why we devote up to 14 hours to bake each batch of Stacy's Pita Chips. see more...

Victoria H.
I absolutely love the regular pita chips! They're one of my favorite snacks! However, I tried these out and they were disappointing. The flavor wasn't really garlicky or herby and it seemed to leave a strange aftertaste in my mouth.
Uroosa N.
Villa Park, IL
I would never go out and actually buy these chips, they kind of just come to me. They’re really sort of bland and they’re meant to be used in conjunction with a dip. But they’re so blah. I only eat these because they’re in front of me.
Nicole K.
Fitchburg, MA
These pita chips mixed with some homemade hummus is SO good. I love the Cinnamon Sugar one's as well to dip in a homemade cannoli dip! I'd say its an incredible alternative to chips or cookies. You can have it both ways, sweet and salty.
Gabby B.
I love these! The only downfall is that you have to but several bags at one time because I eat them ALL the time. And once my family and friends see them, I have to share😂 but I would totally recommend giving them a try!
Kaitlyn M.
Austin, TX
Delicious! Love the parm in the flavor and these go perfectly with garlic hummus. The chips are light and not too thick, which can be a problem with pita chips. You can even enjoy these alone, honestly.
Danielle D.
These are delicious with hummus, with ranch, or by themselves! It’s a favorite snack of mine to add a little treat to a salad or a veggie tray! They are sold at most grocery stores. Worth a try!
Kerry B.
Columbus, OH
These are the bomb! I love these things and they're a nice alternative to other brands of potato chips. If you bring me hummus, forget about it. I'm sold. Leave me and my bag of Stacy's with some Sabra hummus and I'm a happy girl. They would probably get a little monotonous to eat after a while. That's the only thing I'd say.
Isabel M.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I love these pita chips to eat by themselves or eat with hummus. The flavoring is strong but in a good way. The taste very good with the garlic hummus. These chips don’t last long in my house, it is the popular pick.
Mallory R.
Anderson , SC
My husband begs me to buy these every time I go to the store. He loves herbs and spices on everything so a plain pita chip wouldn’t do. These are still great with humus and are a great party appetizer!
Brittany P.
My favorite flavor out of them all. Just an over all great snack. Not too heavy at all. And definitely not greasy either.