Stacy's® Parmesan Garlic & Herb Pita Chips uploaded by Jackie P.Stacy's® Parmesan Garlic & Herb Pita Chips uploaded by Isabelle K.Stacy's® Parmesan Garlic & Herb Pita Chips uploaded by Tamisha P.

BY STACY'S

Real Parmesan cheese, garlic and parsley are twice-baked right on to our signature pita bread for a flavorful bite.

• Real pita bread, with real Parmesan Cheese, Garlic and Parsley
  • Delicious alone or paired with a spicy spinach dip, a variety of cheeses or your favorite hummus
  • No Artificial Color or Flavors, Low Saturated Fat*
  • 5g total fat per serving.

Buy on Kmart
  • "You honestly can't go wrong with this brand." in 1 review
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
MY FAVORITE STACY'S!! This is the best flavor! I get a new one whenever I run out! I love pita chips and these are my all time FAVORITE. I always dip these in my hummus :) Usually I get them at Publix or Whole Foods! They are so good!!! I will always recommend them to EVERYONE! Try these and you will not be disappointed! :)
Mercedes R.
North Vancouver, BC
I used these for my spinach and artichoke dip, and they were the perfect dipping pita chips. I bought them at Safeway and they were on sale for $5.49 which is a good deal for the family size bag! The only thing is that they are a bit on the hard side so they can be quite crunchy but I like that in a pita chip! Stacy's® Parmesan Garlic & Herb Pita Chips
Emily W.
Seattle, WA
I've tried a lot of Stacy's Pita Chips, but I must say that this might be my favorite. The seasoning goes great with some hummus. Flavor on flavor such as using these chips with red pepper hummus is delicious. I always find myself walking towards these chips after picking up a container of yummy hummus.
👑Sj.Marie🌹 S.
indian trail, NC
Now honestly when my mom brought these home...I was like nooooo way! I wasn't into trying anything new that she would bring home...especially anything healthy lol...but once I tried them... I was in love them! I don't eat them constantly but I do enjoy them from time to time...
Annamarie W.
I really like these chips to eat by themselves, but I know a lot of people like to eat them with some kind of dip. I feel like they are healthier than eating regular chips as well. I like to eat these also with hummus sometimes or add some toppings for more flavor.
emma b.
Fort Washington
These are so delicious, and are one of my favorite snacks. The great thing about them is that they're good with so many dips, because they don't break as easily as other chips, and the flavor is really great. I love to have hummus with these when I get the chance.
Nicza S.
Gibsonton, FL
These are delicious I literally can sit and eat a while bag alone. Which is bad. I bought it at Walmart after a sample was thrown into my grocery pick up. My husband and son devour it as well since then we have repeated this flavor as well as other flavors. Stacy pita chips are just flat out delicious.
Julia M.
Love these. No dip necessary. It tastes so good and is basically complimentary to any dish or dip that you may have. It isn't very healthy, but for us that's ok because they are somewhat salty so you won't eat too many. I do recommend these for any outing.
Jaime P.
Oradell, NJ
The BEST pita chips ever- goes well with any type of hummus. My favorite type of hummus to dip in is Roasted Red Pepper Hummus. The flavors mix in so well together and the combination of the two is my go to "somewhat healthy" seeming snack.
Krystle G.
Colton, CA
These are the best chips! Not only are they healthier than most chips they taste so good! You can find them in most supermarkets for a great price! The flavor compared to others is far better. Eat them with the right dips and you’ll be addicted!
Alejandra M.
Piru, CA
How good are these and whats the price?