BY STACY'S

Details

Twice Baked

Baked with high quality ingredients, Stacy's® Pita Chips are artfully crafted and simply delicious. Our Parmesan Garlic & Herb Pita Chips are packed with bold flavor and ready for your Stacy's® Fancy, But Not Too Fancy.™ snacking moments.

Ingredients

Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sunflower Oil And/Or Canola Oil, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Cow's Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Sea Salt, And Less Than 2% Of The Following: Whole Wheat Flour, Organic Cane Sugar, Dried Garlic, Parmesan Cheese (Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, Oat Fiber, Yeast, Parsley, Malted Barley Flour, Rosemary Extract (Antioxidant), And Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant).

• "You honestly can't go wrong with this brand." in 1 review
Katie C.
Baldwin, MD
These Stacy's® Parmesan Garlic & Herb Pita Chips used to be WAY too thick and crunchy for me. It Almost hurt to eat them, but they’ve changed their recipe and made the chips softer and easier on the teeth and they’re literal heaven on earth now lol! Super mild and yummy to eat alone or with a good hummus!
Jomarie S.
Orlando, FL
These pita chips are so tasty yummy! They have the perfect blend Parmesan and garlic on a toasty chip. The flavor isn’t overbearing and they go wonderfully with salsa, hummus and spinach artichoke dip. I find these on sale at Publix Supermarkets 2 for $5.
Destiny C.
chicago
A bit tough to eat since the hips are rather hard. They are a healthier option than most other snacks and chips. This usually scares me off since healthy snacks don’t necessarily taste good. I LOVE the garlic and herb pita chips however. They have a slightly smoky undertone and taste delicious.
Tonya L.
I love this pita chip with a dip I make when it comes out of the oven all hot and bubbly. You can't just eat one that's for sure. I think that this is the only brand of pita chips I have ever tried. The reason is once you find some as amazing as this sometimes you don't have to look again until your store stops carrying them. Then maybe you get sent a different brand that you have never tried. But if you have never tasted this find your best warm or hot dip and try it with these wonderful bites.
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
I love these but some are really hard to eat. It also dormant make my breath smell nice but I mean they’re garlic flavored so I can’t do anything about that. I do recommend this if your looking for pita chips with a nice taste.
Jessica N.
Proctorville , OH
These are an awesome snack,whether your at home or pack them for a snack.I love that they aren’t so horrible for me like potato chips.They are very affordable and well worth the price.Highly recommend.
Jessica W.
Longview, WA
These go great with hummus! I’m a garlic freak so I usually have these with the roasted garlic hummus. I usually find these for a reasonable price at Walmart and have bought them multiple times there!
Amy Z.
Brooklyn, NY
These chips have a slight hint of flavor to them and goes really well with a hummus dip. I usually eat these chips with a flavored hummus because the chips have a slight bit of seasoning on it. Overall a very good product.
Mercedes R.
North Vancouver, BC
I used these for my spinach and artichoke dip, and they were the perfect dipping pita chips. I bought them at Safeway and they were on sale for $5.49 which is a good deal for the family size bag! The only thing is that they are a bit on the hard side so they can be quite crunchy but I like that in a pita chip! Stacy's® Pita Chips Parmesan Garlic & Herb
Heather R.
I just tried these for the first time couple weeks ago!! I love these especially with roasted red pepper hummus! Gives you bad breath but a great snack! I love the crispy chips! They’re thicker too. Like a bagel chip.
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I love stacys pita chips! But I can never find this flavor in stores. Where can you buy it at?
Stephanie M.
What kind of dip would go with these pita chips?
María R.
weston, FL
Such is this product ? I recommend it?
Alejandra M.
Piru, CA
How good are these and whats the price?
Tiffany S.
Gilbert , Az
Okay, so these are so good. Especially with Mediterranean hummus. If you haven't taken the time to try these yet, you really need to. Addicting.