BY STACY'S #61 in Chips

Details

Twice Baked

Baked with high quality ingredients, Stacy's® Pita Chips are artfully crafted and simply delicious. Our Parmesan Garlic & Herb Pita Chips are packed with bold flavor and ready for your Stacy's® Fancy, But Not Too Fancy.™ snacking moments.

Ingredients

Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sunflower Oil And/Or Canola Oil, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Cow's Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Sea Salt, And Less Than 2% Of The Following: Whole Wheat Flour, Organic Cane Sugar, Dried Garlic, Parmesan Cheese (Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, Oat Fiber, Yeast, Parsley, Malted Barley Flour, Rosemary Extract (Antioxidant), And Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant).

Buy on Walmart*
  • "You honestly can't go wrong with this brand." in 1 review
Tonya L.
I love this pita chip with a dip I make when it comes out of the oven all hot and bubbly. You can't just eat one that's for sure. I think that this is the only brand of pita chips I have ever tried. The reason is once you find some as amazing as this sometimes you don't have to look again until your store stops carrying them. Then maybe you get sent a different brand that you have never tried. But if you have never tasted this find your best warm or hot dip and try it with these wonderful bites.
Rebecca S.
Lafayette
What an amazingly delicious snack! They are baked twice so they have a nice crunch, no artificial colors or flavors, and low saturated fat too! They are amazing alone or you can top them with hummus, guacamole, or cream cheese and jalapeños the list goes on!
Katie C.
Baldwin, MD
These Stacy's® Parmesan Garlic & Herb Pita Chips used to be WAY too thick and crunchy for me. It Almost hurt to eat them, but they’ve changed their recipe and made the chips softer and easier on the teeth and they’re literal heaven on earth now lol! Super mild and yummy to eat alone or with a good hummus!
MeTime M.
My absolute favorite chips from stacys! I love it so much! I'm a chip addict? Lmao and this is a healthy alternative and it tastes delicious. Great to eat on its own or with hummus. There are sales occasionally with this item! Sometimes but 1 get 2 free! I'm craving it as I write this! Now I need to get some..
Sheridan E.
Norristown, PA
Be careful! Purchase of this bag of Stacy's Parmesan Garlic & Herb Pita Chips may result in emptying the whole bag. Into your belly! Whether I'm eating these by themselves or with a tub of hummus (my favorite combo), I really have to remind myself to leave a bit for everyone else who wants to enjoy some. The salty, garlicky, cheesy, crunchy, amazingness of these chips is way beyond comparison. And since they're baked, I know they are better for me than regular chips. But still, my husband does like to enjoy a few so I try to hold back for him!
Jomarie S.
Orlando, FL
These pita chips are so tasty yummy! They have the perfect blend Parmesan and garlic on a toasty chip. The flavor isn’t overbearing and they go wonderfully with salsa, hummus and spinach artichoke dip. I find these on sale at Publix Supermarkets 2 for $5.
Julie J.
I got these on a whim. They are reasonably priced and so yummy. It was almost like pringle because I kept snacking on them before my meal. They well made and such great flavor in just one pita chip. I got this on such a good deal at my local supermarket.
Tabitha A.
Love this yummy snack! Doesn’t feel as greasy as eating chips, but still has such a great garlic flavor! I got this product at my local grocery store and I will definitely be buying again. If you like garlic, I would definitely recommend!
Alisha C.
I adore Stacy chips. They are beyond delicious and yummy and there are a few flavors to choose from. For anybody who likes to snack on food I would purchase a bag of these Stacy chips.
Stephanie O.
Milford, NH
These are my all time favorite! Weather I’m on a diet or not, I buy these! I don’t buy them as often as I would like but they’re soooo good. They have that perfect crunch and you can eat them alone or with you’re favorite dips!
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I love stacys pita chips! But I can never find this flavor in stores. Where can you buy it at?
Stephanie M.
What kind of dip would go with these pita chips?
María R.
weston, FL
Such is this product ? I recommend it?
Alejandra M.
Piru, CA
How good are these and whats the price?
Tiffany S.
Gilbert , Az
Okay, so these are so good. Especially with Mediterranean hummus. If you haven't taken the time to try these yet, you really need to. Addicting.