Stacy's® Organic Rosemary Garlic uploaded by Alexis T.Stacy's® Organic Rosemary Garlic uploaded by Alexis T.

BY STACY'S

Each chip is tastefully crafted with real rosemary baked into real pita bread dough for a flavorful and delicious snack.

• Twice-baked with real rosemary
  • Delicious alone or paired with apple slices, aged cheddar or a creamy vegetable spread
  • No Artificial Color or Flavors, Low Saturated Fat.

Cindy T.
Lincolnwood, IL
I love these chips, I used to eat them on a regular basis in high school. The taste is really good and the flavor gives a bit of kick that isn’t overpowering. I love the texture of these chips and how well they pair with guacamole.
Kelly P.
Shingle Spgs, CA
These are soooo good. The flavor on them is amazing, I love that they are GMO and MSG free. My kids loved them too. The perfect replacement for unhealthy chips!
Jamie K.
All the flavors are amazing and serve as the perfect spoon for hummus or any dip! You need dis!
emma r.
Hobart
not a personal favorite at all. some may like it, but my taste buds are not a fan. does not go good with hummus and should be throw away!
Janaína F.
Bahia
Your week is about to be filled with shopping? If you're looking for find a store for a small therapy purchase (you don't need an excuse not to go. We seek by some shopping that are worth it. Go ahead, treat yourself, enjoy. And good purchases
Alexis T.
calgary
(I️ am eating these as I️ write this!) these are a delicious snack! They are not covered in salt and not a lot of sugar as well! The only cons is they only come in one size. (180g) but all in all they have a true flavour to them, and I️ would choose these over chips any other day.