Stacy's® Garlic & Herbs Pita Thins

by Stacy's

Enjoy the delicious blend of garlic, onion, thyme, parsley and chives in each thin and flaky bite.

• Real pita bread twice baked with Garlic, Onion, Thyme, Parsley and Chives
  • Delicious alone or paired with ricotta and olive oil, your favorite hummus, or delicious cheeses
  • No Artificial Colors or Flavors, Low Saturated Fat, No MSG
  • 4g total fat per serving.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stacy's® Garlic & Herbs Pita Thins!
How would you rate this product?
Stacy's pita chips are the best. My favorite! They are delicious an crunchy with a yummy garlic flavor. I don't think i found Stacy's pita chip flavor i didn't like.
Grovetown, GA
I love these! They are thin and crisp and packed with flavor. I have yet to find a variety of Stacy's that I do not love but these are by far my favorite. They pair wonderfully with hummus for a quick yet fancy party snack. I will definitely repurchase them.
Richland, WA
Stacy's® Garlic & Herbs Pita Thins uploaded by Sara B.
I normally only do makeup and skincare reviews but oh my gosh these Stacy's® Garlic & Herbs Pita Thins are absolutely amazing! I have always wanted a pita chip that wasn’t as thick as the normal pita formula! These new thin chips are absolutely perfect! They are great paired with hummus! They are still very crunchy however they are not over powering! The garlic and herbs flavoring is not over powering like most garlic products! These are my new favorite pita chips!
Portland, ME
These garlic and herb chips are really delicious! I have bought these for a couple years and have found I really quite enjoy this one. They're affordable too, I have tried other brands and was not impressed with the flavor, texture or price of the other brands.
Centreville , VA
I cant stay away from these. They are enjoyable by themselvesor with hummus. It is very affordable, its about 3.50 at walmart. I would definitely buy this again. You looking to host a party? pull these bad boys out.
Mentor, OH
Perfect for hummus and other thicker consistency dips. They have a great crunch and flavor to them. Brings flavor to any bland food or salsa. I prefer these chips for hummus and cream cheese snacks. I will absolutely purchase this in the future
Austin, Texas
These have good flavor but I think they need to just stick to what they’re good at. Pita chips are supposed to be thick and crunchy because they’re supposed to be made from pita bread. These are also overpriced.
Lowell, MA
Purchased at: Target
I like these chips a a lot. They have a very good strong flavor that isn’t too overpowering and are not bad for you. Great for parties or just quick easy snacks
Purchased at: Walmart
We absolutely loved these pita thins! My 6 year old went crazy over them. We all loved the garlic flavor and ate them with dip and by themselves.
Little Rock, AR
Stacy's pita chips are amazing. They're so awesome to take on trips or to bring to gatherings or parties they taste great