BY STACY'S

Have a hearty and healthy snack any time you want with this pack of Stacy's Garden Veggie Medley Pita Chips on hand. This product helps you to watch your weight. Stacy's pita chips are made with real pita bread and do not contain any artificial flavors or colors. Enjoy it straight out of the bag or pair it with fresh dips or hummus. These baked pita chips are a fresh-tasting, go-to snack for any occasion or for simply lounging around. The pita in this pack is baked in the brand's special recipe, sliced and then baked once again to achieve its delightfully crisp texture. Each batch takes about 14 hours to bake. This snack comes in a 7.33 oz pack.
Stacy's Garden Veggie Medley Pita Chips:

• Enjoy these Stacy's Garden Veggie Medley Pita Chips on the go, as a delightful lunch companion or anytime
  • Baked pita chips made with real pita bread
  • Delicious paired with fresh dip, Sabra hummus, or enjoy straight from the bag
  • Stacy's pita chips contains no artificial colors or flavors
  • 7.33 oz pouch
  • Herb, tomato and onion pieces baked in

Ingredients: Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sunflower Oil and/Or Canola Oil, Sea Salt, and Less Than 2% of The Following: Organic Cane Sugar, Onion Powder, Natural Flavor, Thyme, Dried Tomato, Dried Onion, Baker's Yeast Extract, Salt, Wheat Gluten, Yeast, Malted Barley Flour, Rosemary Extract (Antioxidant), and Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant).

Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
I really did not like these at all.  ALthough the texture was good, i really really did not like the flavor.  The line from will & grace when jack made "baja jazz" immediately came to mind.... "This must be what bad breath tastes like".  I was far from a fan, and ended up throwing them away.
Brittney R.
Austell, GA
Truly the best pita chip! I prefer these over all of the other brands or styles of chips. I love that they have flavor to compliment whatever style hummus you are dipping them in, but I also love that they are not so thick and tough that you can't enjoy them.
Jen R.
Tarpon Springs
These are so good! These are my favorite chips by far I try not to eat a lot of chips because I have a tendency just to eat all of the chips but these are amazing with mostly everything tuna hummus guacamole I got it met the bottom of the bag is my favorite part.
precilla C.
I like it cause it is a healthy snack any time you want with this pack of Stacy's Garden Veggie Medley This product helps you to watch your weight. Stacy's pita chips are made with real peta bread,I could taste the flavor the aroma and the spices,
ash d.
Burlington, VT
These are SO good. They are my go to snack, but I’ve found that they’re pretty hard to find in stores which is pretty disappointing. I seem to only be able to find them in Target. They’re a little pricey but definitely worth every penny.
Alicia S.
East Rockaway
I love these sooo much, the only problem is they are impossible to find by me. When I do see them I make sure I grab multiple bags, as they seem to magically disappear at my house before I can get a chance to even enjoy them.
Mimi F.
These snacks come in a handy 12-pack. The vegetable medley flavor is delicious . Thin and crispy every time.
Great for adding to lunchboxes, camping trips and picnics.
Star H.
Watauga, TX
Stacy's chips are very healthy and have plenty of flavor. I've only had these chips a few times and every time I've had them they were great. Eating these chips don't make me feel as bad but they are still chips and will give you calories. I love these chips.
Kathleen Z.
Richmond, TX
I love this brand.  I've tried several of their flavors in this line and this one is my favorite.  I eat this with cheese as well as hummus and look forward to snacking on these.  I especially love that they are healthier than regular chips!  Highly recommend to others!
Amanda T.
Philadelphia
Uggghhh these are soooo good! I buy them for my hummus but I just usually end up eating the whole bag in two days. They are so addicting! I've got my Mom and Boyfriend hooked on these. I wish they made these available in the family sized bags and most stores. (You can't find them at most.)

back