BY STACY'S

One tasty bagel chip--baked with poppy seeds, sesame seeds, sea salt and garlic--generously delivers a wealth of taste and a big, bold crunch. Enjoy them straight out of the bag or serve them with your favorite dip.

Stacy's Everything Bagel Chips:

• Baked
  • 0g trans fat

Ingredients: Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sunflower Oil (Rosemary Extract, Ascorbic Acid) And/Or Canola Oil (Rosemary Extract, Ascorbic Acid), Organic Cane Sugar, Dried Onion, Wheat Gluten, Sea Salt, And Less Than 2% of The Following: Malt Extract, Yeast, Malted Barley Flour, Sesame Seeds, Poppy Seeds And Garlic. Contains Wheat Ingredients.

Stephanie B.
Hillsboro, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
These are fantastic in chex mix. I made chex mix with these everything bagel chips this year for Thanksgiving, and everyone loved the bagel chips. Most of them were gone long before everything else had been eaten in the mix. A bunch of my friends, and family asked me where I bought these bagel chips, that’s how much people liked them. These are also fantastic with goat cheese for a snack, or with summer sausage and cheese. I really enjoyed these a lot, and they were the perfect size. Not to big, and not too small either.
Marielle H.
Knoxville
Purchased at: Kroger
I love these Stacy’s Everything Bagel Chips. They are perfect for dipping in all sorts of items. They are a hit at parties! The only reason they didn’t get five stars is because I wish more came in a bag!
Megan C.
Love these chips. They’re a good, quick snack when you want something sweet and crunchy. I’ve been buying these for years and have never had any problems with them. I’d love if they sold little bags by me so I could take them easier for snacks.
Emily D.
Hartford
Love these chips! Taste great as is or with cheese and everyone always loves them. I am addicted to everything bagels so these are great. Stacys always exceeds my expectation expectations but these are my favorite!
Annette M.
I didnt like the flavor, that and the hard, rough texture of the "chip". Biting the chip was a struggle. Im 31 and have healthy teeth, but man, did my gums hurt while chewing. I did try the chips again while eating a bowl of tomato soup. I just place the chips in the soup for a couple minutes and voila, the chips were aoft ebough to enjoy with the flavor of tomato.
Cindy H.
Layton, UT
I love the plain bagel chips by STaycy's and decided to give the everything bagel chips. They were good, especially with cheese, but I'd rather have the plain ones. Still it was nice to have something different for a change. I like to try all the different flavors they come out with.
Stephanie F.
Stroudsburg
I absolutely love these! They are great with guacamole or salsa or humus! They are crunchy and tasty definitely an addicting food lol, once I have one I have to stop myself from eating the whole bag , totally recommend to someone if they are having a party instead of having chips you can get different dips with these .
Aaron C.
Wytheville, VA
I am addicted to these chips! They are called "simply nakes", however, they are good alone or you can add any combination of garnish to embellish this great snack. I recommend these to anyone! These are more than a snack chip, the can be served at the most fancy of spreads. They are versitile and delicious!
Beth A.
Troutville, VA
Stacy's Everything Bagel chips are the best! The are crunchy, salty, hint of garlic/onion. Just so good. I used in party mix over the holidays, crumbled up on salads, with cheese. There are so many ways to use. If you haven't given them a try, you should! :)
Silvia B.
Jurupa Valley , CA
I love how these taste, dont get me wrong.. if it were just about taste i would give it five stars but it is ridiculously expensive for these snacks. They are so good and it pains me when I look at the price, i typically get them at statebros but it is not often that I do because of the price.