GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsStacy's
Stacys Everything Bagel Chips - 7oz

Stacys Everything Bagel Chips - 7oz

by Stacy's

One tasty bagel chip--baked with poppy seeds, sesame seeds, sea salt and garlic--generously delivers a wealth of taste and a big, bold crunch. Enjoy them straight out of the bag or serve them with your favorite dip.

Stacy's Everything Bagel Chips:

• Baked
  • 0g trans fat

Ingredients: Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sunflower Oil (Rosemary Extract, Ascorbic Acid) And/Or Canola Oil (Rosemary Extract, Ascorbic Acid), Organic Cane Sugar, Dried Onion, Wheat Gluten, Sea Salt, And Less Than 2% of The Following: Malt Extract, Yeast, Malted Barley Flour, Sesame Seeds, Poppy Seeds And Garlic. Contains Wheat Ingredients.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stacys Everything Bagel Chips - 7oz!
Shelby C.
Dayton, OH
Stacys Everything Bagel Chips - 7oz uploaded by Shelby C.
Purchased at: Kroger
I bought these specifically to make Chex mix and they did the trick. I didn’t taste them before I toasted them but I can say I loved them toasted. I will purchase again for the snack mix but not to eat alone only because that’s not my typical preference of snack.
Caitlin E.
Like a crunchy deliciously seasoned everything bagel, it pairs perfectly with hummus. Truly delicious.
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,454 reviews
Stacys Everything Bagel Chips - 7oz uploaded by Adriane N.
Stacys Everything Bagel Chips - 7oz uploaded by Adriane N.
Are you in to charcuterie- these are the perfect flavoring to add to your flavor board! Plus the texture! Crisp, perfect for smearing with your soft cheeses- simply delicious! 😋
Erica B.
Volo, IL
These are my favorite snack to have in the house. Pair it with hummus or cheese and it’s delicious! These look so good on a charcuterie board too! Must have in the pantry!
Dayle M.
Apex, NC
Purchased at: Publix
These are one of my favorite snacks. Crispy, slightly salty, perfectly seasoned! Yum!! I love Everything Bagel and Toasted Garlic. I can literally sit down and eat almost an entire bag by myself in one sitting. My husband loves eating these with hard salami and cheese or a cheese spread like Alouette Garlic Herb Spread Cheese 6.5oz. They are delicious on their own or as a vehicle for what ever you choose.
Danielle S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Stacey's bagel chips are delicious and the everything flavor are no different. These are non GMO project approved. I love to eat these with with a little bit of cream cheese.
Beatrice S.
Newark
really like this product. These are the best things ever!! Super tasty, crunchy, and excellent with dip. I def can go through a full size bag pretty quickly.
Sarah T.
Jacksonville, FL
These Stacy's Everything Bagel Chips are my go for parties. I like to serve them with a cream cheese dip or veggies and hummus for a healthier alternative. These are different from other chips. They have a good flavor and a solid crunch.
Erica W.
So delicious! These bagel chips are great dipped in a little bit of cream cheese. They are a little bit greasy and pretty high in calorie but very yummy. They would be perfect for a cream cheese & lox spread at a party. I would buy them again. There are not other brands making a similar product.
Maria W.
Great for snacking or dipping... without the guilt. So many options, you can never go wrong this brand. Definitely my go-to.

Looking for your answer?