BY STACY'S

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth - pure cinnamon and cane sugar - meet the delicious crunch of our pita chips. Try these decadent chips with a bowl of ice cream, a steaming mug of coffee or straight out of the bag. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I really love the texture of these pita chips! Although I love many of the varieties made by this brand, I think I love the cinnamon sugar ones the most!
Katye M.
Pittsfield, MA
These are the perfect snack when u want something sweet and crunchy. Taste kinda like a churro but extra crunchy, it's not too sweet just perfect and they are baked! I think it is also a healthier alternative.
Asieh S.
Medley, FL
Some of the best chip's I've ever had. Not only are they healthy but tasty too!. It's really easy to get addicted to Stacy's Pita Chips
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
Adults and kids love these for that sweet tooth healthy craving one must choose this and have this bag or bags of Stacy's Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips. I have them by the bags in my #backyardbash stock for my gatherings.
Samantha B.
White Haven, PA
I love pita chips and these aren’t greasy or oily like regular chips would be. The whole family eats these sweet chips
Rachelle P.
These are the perfect way share any & all desert
We love them as a quick snack or as part of a full desert
Either way they are delish
jaelyn h.
Houston
favorite flavor 10/10 very crispy and nutritious ingredients are real and good for you
Karla S.
Miami
Really liked the sweet touch in this. It’s not too sweet, but you can feel the difference between this one and the regular ones. It’s kind of pricey where I live, so I don’t buy it that often, but if I had the chance, I’d definitely buy it.
Trikarri B.
Ladson, SC
Don’t do it! I sat down to munch on a few of these chips and ate the entire bag in one sitting. It made absolutely no sense. They are so good. Although they’re cinnamon sugar they aren’t too sweet. The chip is light enough to not be greasy but has some density to it to feel satisfied.
Liz D.
Hewlett, NY
These chips are basically dessert!! SO good! My guilty pleasure! High in calories, but understandable! They're worth it.