Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag uploaded by Katye M.Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag uploaded by Asieh S.Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag uploaded by Liz R.

BY STACY'S

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth - pure cinnamon and cane sugar - meet the delicious crunch of our pita chips. Try these decadent chips with a bowl of ice cream, a steaming mug of coffee or straight out of the bag. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Holly E.
Holly E.
Dayton , OH
I loooove these for a nice semi sweet snack! They are so good to use as a scoop for a yummy, light fruit "salsa". They feel very guilt free and I've yet to find any other food product that compares.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Cleveland, OH
These are just O.M.G.!! They taste amazing~~ I love cinnamon sugar, and I always went searching for cinnabons to satisfy my cinnamon sugar cravings, but now, I have found a better alternative! Who would have thought that cinnamon sugar and pita chips would taste so good? I definitely didn't, but Stacy's proved me wrong. I can't stop eating these cinnamon sugar pita chips... These are quite dangerous!! The taste of churros just makes me want to eat more and more.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Saint Petersburg
Not a wimpy pita! Very strong crunch, which I love. I keep this in my desk for when I crave something sweet!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Oxford, OH
I could eat this chips for breakfast lunch and dinner.  They actually can be dangerously addicting which is a blessing and a curse.  They are expensive but i think they are worth it, especially when they are on sale at my local Kroger.  Can't say enough good stuff!
Caley H.
Caley H.
Oh my gosh my mouth is watering thinking about these right now. It's like having a dessert and these are perfect for getting the sweet and salty and crunchy fix!
Glynnis C.
Glynnis C.
West Pittston
I really like the cinnamon and sugar pita chips. They are so tasty! Nothing tastes artificial or fake on them and the chips are so crunchy and crisp. They're great for a nice snack. Would definitely recommend.
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
Chicago
If Stacy's mom was as sweet as this chip, I can see why a song was written about her. These are the bomb.com when wanting a filling snack that tastes like eating straight cinnamon and sugar.
Jess H.
Jess H.
Dallas
Dangerously good! I tried these with a cream cheese dip and they were the right amount of cinnamon sugar. These chips are also great alone and are significantly more healthy than the other options out there! I would definitely recommend this flavor and brand.
Missy R.
Missy R.
Oxford
Although I love Stacy's naked chips to dip into hummus, I have started buying the cinnamon flavored ones for something sweet. I am loving them! They aren't too sweet, just enough to curb my sweet tooth.
Leah F.
Leah F.
Dallas, TX
I love these pita chips. Often times I use them as an alternative to eating candy or other sugar items. They're not overly sweet but has just enough of the cinnamon and sugar to make them the perfect sweet treat!