Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag uploaded by Liz R.Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag uploaded by Asieh S.Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag uploaded by Katye M.

BY STACY'S

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth - pure cinnamon and cane sugar - meet the delicious crunch of our pita chips. Try these decadent chips with a bowl of ice cream, a steaming mug of coffee or straight out of the bag. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Annamarie R.
Annamarie R.
Washington, DC
I would take these over normal dessert any day. They're crunchy and super sugary with a nice warm cinnamon flavor. They go really well with ice cream. I really wish I had some right now. They're fantastic and I struggle not to buy some every time I see them.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Lansing, MI
Love these! They're perfect when I want something sweet, but don't want to feel guilty afterwards. They're affordable for the package size.
Nat D.
Nat D.
They are my favorite combination on sweet and savory. The pita chips always have a great crunchy texture to them. I always buy these when I'm having a sweet tooth craving.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Ewing
I have an amazing recipe for fruit salsa and Stacy's pita chips are a great pair! The only downside to buying them is that there isn't a lot in each bag and many of them are crushed too small to use.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Millburn , NJ
These are my favorite flavor of pita chips! I try to be conscious of what I eat throughout the day and these are tasty yet I don't feel guilt after snacking on them.
Ana J.
Ana J.
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
These may look weird and you may think about if you should buy them like ten times but they are so good. The chips taste like churros it completely blew my expectations and I don't always buy them but buying them every month or every two months.
Holly E.
Holly E.
Dayton , OH
I loooove these for a nice semi sweet snack! They are so good to use as a scoop for a yummy, light fruit "salsa". They feel very guilt free and I've yet to find any other food product that compares.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Cleveland, OH
These are just O.M.G.!! They taste amazing~~ I love cinnamon sugar, and I always went searching for cinnabons to satisfy my cinnamon sugar cravings, but now, I have found a better alternative! Who would have thought that cinnamon sugar and pita chips would taste so good? I definitely didn't, but Stacy's proved me wrong. I can't stop eating these cinnamon sugar pita chips... These are quite dangerous!! The taste of churros just makes me want to eat more and more.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
St Petersburg, FL
Not a wimpy pita! Very strong crunch, which I love. I keep this in my desk for when I crave something sweet!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Oxford, OH
I could eat this chips for breakfast lunch and dinner.  They actually can be dangerously addicting which is a blessing and a curse.  They are expensive but i think they are worth it, especially when they are on sale at my local Kroger.  Can't say enough good stuff!