BY STACY'S

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth - pure cinnamon and cane sugar - meet the delicious crunch of our pita chips. Try these decadent chips with a bowl of ice cream, a steaming mug of coffee or straight out of the bag. see more...

Rebecca B.
Sewell
These are so crispy and delicious. These actually taste really great with salsa. The sweet and spicy taste goes well together. I wish the bag was bigger though.
Tyler G.
Fresno, CA
I love Stacy's cinnamon pita chips as a snack! If I go to the store or gas station and they have stacy's cinnamon pita chips I always have to get them!
Amanda H.
Fort Worth
Best pita chip I’ve ever had especially when craving something sweet. Not super healthy so be careful not to eat the whole bag! Definitely keep around as a treat instead of a regular snack. They taste like eating churros and it’s great!
Kristin S.
Fort Bragg, NC
These are great when one is looking for a salty, sweet snack. They are on the healthier end of chips.
Brooke W.
These are amazing! Hands down best thing to snack on when you want something sweet to eat. They have awesome flavor and are great for snacking. I highly recommend picking these up the next time you’re at the store.
Sarah S.
Colorado Springs
I am absolutely addicted to these delicious pita chips! I buy them when they are on sale. I hide them so I don't have to share them with my kids. I like that I can read and know what most of the ingredients are. Totally recommend them!
Laura H.
Gatesville
I will grab these when I want something sweet and I don't want to cook. I always have a couple of bags in the pantry.
Jazmynn P.
Stacy’s pita chips are soooooo good!!!! I love the cinnamon sugar flavor especially!!!
Mike D.
Ohhh how I love Stacey's chips. On Friday's on my way home I will normally stop at Walgreens and get 2 bags for $6 which is cheaper than buying individually. I will normally be finished with them by Saturday morning. They are amazing!! I LOVE THESE CHIPS!! And the price isn't that bad. I love Stacey's and would recommend them to anybody.
Kimberly d.
Oakland, CA
I like Stacy's pita chips so I had high hopes for the cinnamon sugar flavor.  I thought it would taste like a crispy churro.  But, I was not a fan of this Stacy's product and would opt for the plain flavor in the future.  I felt like they were too crunchy since you're not really going to dip them in anything like hummus.  It didn't have enough cinnamon sugar flavor to be a sweet snack.