Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag uploaded by Katye M.Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag uploaded by Asieh S.Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag uploaded by Liz R.

BY STACY'S

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth - pure cinnamon and cane sugar - meet the delicious crunch of our pita chips. Try these decadent chips with a bowl of ice cream, a steaming mug of coffee or straight out of the bag. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Asieh S.
Asieh S.
Medley, FL
Some of the best chip's I've ever had. Not only are they healthy but tasty too!. It's really easy to get addicted to Stacy's Pita Chips
Megan Z.
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
Delicious and a great healthy snack when I'm being good and trying to divert myself from a sweets binge! Healthy and natural with few ingredients on the package compared to most other brands. Definitely will recommend and am a repeat buyer!
Erin T.
Erin T.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Pretty good. Not my favorite flavor but not bad for what they are. Probably would t buy them again
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Stacy's Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips are very flavorful, a delicious sweet snack to enjoy alone or with vanilla ice cream. They're a healthier alternative to cookies or candies. I really can't think of any other product like them. The other flavors are delicious too.
Susan J.
Susan J.
Pinson, AL
I love the Stacy's Cinnamon Sugar pita chips. I love the flavor and the crunch and it is a great snack for my diabetes. I love many of the flavors and I feel it is a healthy alternative to many of the other chip type products. I think they are a wee bit overpriced though.
Laura F.
Laura F.
Avon, NC
These are hard to put down! I dip them info vanilla yogurt or just eat them plain! So crisp and flavorful! They are a great price! I get them every so often.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
St Petersburg, FL
These chips are addicting! They are like dessert pitas and if you don't watch yourself, you can eat the entire bag!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Emporia, VA
These are my go snack option! As a matter of fact...they're my any time I'm hungry option lol. The deliver the perfect amount of salty v. sweet. They are a little hard at first but if crunchy and sweet is your snack choice, these are delightful!!
Briana H.
Briana H.
Euclid, OH
I absolutely love these chips. They are great to enjoy by themselves and I also like to eat them with fruit salsa. Perfect snack!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
I haven't come across a Stacy's product I don't like and I can say these are by far my favorite. Sweet, crisp and airy, I could go through a whole bag really fast. Make sure you have someone to share them with so you're not the only one to blame when the bag is empty. :)