BY STACY'S

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth - pure cinnamon and cane sugar - meet the delicious crunch of our pita chips. Try these decadent chips with a bowl of ice cream, a steaming mug of coffee or straight out of the bag. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Dory B.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Not bad, but I wish they were GF. It's really hard to find those snacks, but the brand is still good for company.
Ni cole L.
Reno, NV
They're tasty however after a few they are way to hard. Hurts my jaw so much so that I didn't even finish my bag.
Kimberly d.
Oakland, CA
I like Stacy's pita chips so I had high hopes for the cinnamon sugar flavor.  I thought it would taste like a crispy churro.  But, I was not a fan of this Stacy's product and would opt for the plain flavor in the future.  I felt like they were too crunchy since you're not really going to dip them in anything like hummus.  It didn't have enough cinnamon sugar flavor to be a sweet snack.
Claire B.
The best snack! Unfortunately the nutritional facts aren't on the healthy side but I'll buy these for a treat.
Tyler H.
Laingsburg,MI
I have not had these in awhile but I remeber they were good.  I wish they had more sugar on them though because the chip is so thick the sugar taste wears off before the bite is swallowed.  Make sure you have some water near by because pita chips can dry your mouth so quickly.
Edith M.
Round Rock, TX
I was looking for a sweet but better for you than a cinnamon roll type of snack. I found the crunch to be satisfying, healthier for me that a cookie, but the sweetness factor didn't really hit the mark for me. I would end up having to eat a ton of these to be satisfied.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
These are a healthy version of a churro or those cinnamon twists from Taco Bell. They are very crunchy. Sometimes even too hard! I like them. I prefer the saltier versions of Stacy's. Best thing is the name!!!!😀
Liz H.
Amherst, NY
These pita chips are absolutely delicious. However, they are very hard and my mouth tends to feel pretty beat-up after eating them. They're great on their own or for scooping sweet dips.
Kimmy K.
Brownsburg, IN
Pita chips are a nice salty chip that usually are used as a dip. By putting on the cinnamon it set off the balance. You would either want more salt so that it would be savory, or less so it can be sweet. It's a weird taste that leaves you wanting more. It also defeats the purpose, for me, of the chip. The odd flavor makes it nearly impossible to pair with a good dip. You could try for apple butter but it still wouldn't work. If you really want a cinnamon treat, try apple cinnamon straws (brands vary)
Katie W.
The cinnamon sugar is really good and it is very good with a cannoli dip to dip it in