Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag uploaded by Katye M.Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag uploaded by Asieh S.Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag uploaded by Liz R.

BY STACY'S

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth - pure cinnamon and cane sugar - meet the delicious crunch of our pita chips. Try these decadent chips with a bowl of ice cream, a steaming mug of coffee or straight out of the bag. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Dory B.
Dory B.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Not bad, but I wish they were GF. It's really hard to find those snacks, but the brand is still good for company.
Ni cole L.
Ni cole L.
Reno, NV
They're tasty however after a few they are way to hard. Hurts my jaw so much so that I didn't even finish my bag.
Edith M.
Edith M.
Round Rock, TX
I was looking for a sweet but better for you than a cinnamon roll type of snack. I found the crunch to be satisfying, healthier for me that a cookie, but the sweetness factor didn't really hit the mark for me. I would end up having to eat a ton of these to be satisfied.
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
These are a healthy version of a churro or those cinnamon twists from Taco Bell. They are very crunchy. Sometimes even too hard! I like them. I prefer the saltier versions of Stacy's. Best thing is the name!!!!😀
Liz H.
Liz H.
Amherst, NY
These pita chips are absolutely delicious. However, they are very hard and my mouth tends to feel pretty beat-up after eating them. They're great on their own or for scooping sweet dips.
Kimmy K.
Kimmy K.
Brownsburg, IN
Pita chips are a nice salty chip that usually are used as a dip. By putting on the cinnamon it set off the balance. You would either want more salt so that it would be savory, or less so it can be sweet. It's a weird taste that leaves you wanting more. It also defeats the purpose, for me, of the chip. The odd flavor makes it nearly impossible to pair with a good dip. You could try for apple butter but it still wouldn't work. If you really want a cinnamon treat, try apple cinnamon straws (brands vary)
Katie W.
Katie W.
Salem, MA
The cinnamon sugar is really good and it is very good with a cannoli dip to dip it in
Rhea B.
Rhea B.
Great flavor especially with cream cheese! Not too sweet not too bland. These are just right. It wouldn't hurt to had a little more cinnamon and sugar but they do have a great flavor everyone loves!
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
New Orleans, LA
These are alright, the actual chip is too hard for me and hurts my teeth to crunch down. The flavor is decent, not as great as you want it to be but as a sweet chip the do the trick.
Maddy ..
Maddy ..
Shelton, WA
These are super good. lots of flavor and just an amazing snack. fav fav fav