Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth - pure cinnamon and cane sugar - meet the delicious crunch of our pita chips. Try these decadent chips with a bowl of ice cream, a steaming mug of coffee or straight out of the bag. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Samantha B.
White Haven, PA
I love pita chips and these aren’t greasy or oily like regular chips would be. The whole family eats these sweet chips
Rachelle P.
These are the perfect way share any & all desert
We love them as a quick snack or as part of a full desert
Either way they are delish
Trikarri B.
Ladson, SC
Don’t do it! I sat down to munch on a few of these chips and ate the entire bag in one sitting. It made absolutely no sense. They are so good. Although they’re cinnamon sugar they aren’t too sweet. The chip is light enough to not be greasy but has some density to it to feel satisfied.
Rebecca B.
Sewell, NJ
These are so crispy and delicious. These actually taste really great with salsa. The sweet and spicy taste goes well together. I wish the bag was bigger though.
Tyler G.
Fresno, CA
I love Stacy's cinnamon pita chips as a snack! If I go to the store or gas station and they have stacy's cinnamon pita chips I always have to get them!
Amanda H.
Fort Worth, TX
Best pita chip I’ve ever had especially when craving something sweet. Not super healthy so be careful not to eat the whole bag! Definitely keep around as a treat instead of a regular snack. They taste like eating churros and it’s great!
Kristin S.
Fort Bragg, NC
These are great when one is looking for a salty, sweet snack. They are on the healthier end of chips.
Brooke W.
These are amazing! Hands down best thing to snack on when you want something sweet to eat. They have awesome flavor and are great for snacking. I highly recommend picking these up the next time you’re at the store.
Laura H.
I will grab these when I want something sweet and I don't want to cook. I always have a couple of bags in the pantry.
Jazmynn P.
Stacy’s pita chips are soooooo good!!!! I love the cinnamon sugar flavor especially!!!