Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag uploaded by Katye M.Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag uploaded by Asieh S.Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag uploaded by Liz R.

BY STACY'S

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth - pure cinnamon and cane sugar - meet the delicious crunch of our pita chips. Try these decadent chips with a bowl of ice cream, a steaming mug of coffee or straight out of the bag. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kimmy K.
Kimmy K.
Brownsburg, IN
Pita chips are a nice salty chip that usually are used as a dip. By putting on the cinnamon it set off the balance. You would either want more salt so that it would be savory, or less so it can be sweet. It's a weird taste that leaves you wanting more. It also defeats the purpose, for me, of the chip. The odd flavor makes it nearly impossible to pair with a good dip. You could try for apple butter but it still wouldn't work. If you really want a cinnamon treat, try apple cinnamon straws (brands vary)
Myla V.
Myla V.
Galion, OH
Stacy's Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips are a nice change from the usual snack foods. I sometimes like to eat them for breakfast when I get burned out on the same old granola bars. The cinnamon sugar is light, so they're not sticky sweet and don't make a mess of your clothing. The thin, crispy texture and flavor of the pita chip compliment the sweetness. I'd recommend them as a sweet snack alternative to granola bars or cookies.
Mindy L.
Mindy L.
Corning, NY
I'm not the biggest chip fan so I'm always on the hunt for something that I can snack on while my family devours a bag (or 2 lol) of chips. I came across these at a BBQ and fell in love. Yum!!! Most people hear cinnamon and sugar pita chips and they usually say yuck, but don't judge until you at least give them a shot :)
Erika P.
Erika P.
East Boston, MA
I became a fan of Stacy's when I first tried the Sea Salt variety. One of my coworkers raged on about the Cinnamon Sugar version so I bought a bag. OMG! These are great. Almost too great because once I open the bag I'm done for. If you like cinnamony sweet goodness with a great crunch, you'll be addicted, too.
Cameron H.
Cameron H.
Columbus, OH
These are amazing with a cinnamon cream cheese dip in the fall. While they aren't the healthiest, I feel good about the ingredients that Stacy's uses and am comfortable feeding it to my family. They aren't too sugary (something I'm very attuned to), and come off as more of a dessert chip, but are delicious.
Annah W.
Annah W.
York , SC
Oh my gosh one of my most favorite snack foods of all time. Such a good sweet treat to keep in the back of the pantry for late nights when you're craving cookies but don't want to feel really weighed down. Try dipping them in peanut butter, vegan cream cheese, or topping with fruit pieces.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
These are fantastic to satisfy the sweet tooth. They're perfectly sweet and I love them because I can take them anywhere and the nice crunch adds a unique twist on traditional soft or chewy dessert options. Always my favorite flavor of pita chips and definitely worth the buy!
Casey D.
Casey D.
ugh these are a guilty pleasure of mine but they are so so good. these pita chips are very sweet and so delicious. I buy these at the supermarket typically and they can be pricey, so I usually purchase them on sale. I wouldn't say these are healthy but they're not horrible.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Amazing! Stacy's has really good quality, and i think all of the products they carry are yummy. But especially this one! You can eat this with so many different dips. I prefer cream cheese. So delicious! Give them all a try, I'm sure you will love them just as much as me!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Emporia, VA
These are my go snack option! As a matter of fact...they're my any time I'm hungry option lol. The deliver the perfect amount of salty v. sweet. They are a little hard at first but if crunchy and sweet is your snack choice, these are delightful!!