BY STACY'S

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth - pure cinnamon and cane sugar - meet the delicious crunch of our pita chips. Try these decadent chips with a bowl of ice cream, a steaming mug of coffee or straight out of the bag. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
These are a healthy version of a churro or those cinnamon twists from Taco Bell. They are very crunchy. Sometimes even too hard! I like them. I prefer the saltier versions of Stacy's. Best thing is the name!!!!😀
Jennifer W.
Midland, TX
These pita chips are light and crisp. The chips are baked light and then sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar. The amount of cinnamon and sugar for me was a little overwhelming. If you have a sweet tooth, these are a perfect snack.
Sara P.
Seattle, WA
These pita chips are problem for me. They are SO ADDICTIVE! They're a dose of sweet and a serving of carbs without being something overindulgent like cake or cookies. You have got to try these.
Tie G.
We fully enjoy these thick crunchy sweet chips sooooo much! They are delicious and I first tried this flavor in a variety box I ordered on Amazon and then just started buying this flavor alone!
Liz H.
Amherst, NY
These pita chips are absolutely delicious. However, they are very hard and my mouth tends to feel pretty beat-up after eating them. They're great on their own or for scooping sweet dips.
Margo C.
Coram, NY
Tried these once, they have a great cinnamon flavor that I liked. I guess I wasn't in the mood for them at the time so I never bought them again. But it sounds delicious now, I will definitely buy it soon.
Sami S.
Key Largo, FL
Stacy's Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips are a perfect snack if you're looking for something sweet but not anything artificial and covered in scary plastic flavors. They are always crispy and a great snack in a small amount of time. The only con would be that the sugar will get a little messy.
Allison P.
Brandon, SD
My kids love these so much and I like the fact that they are not as unhealthy as normal chips. I usually get them at the grocery store and the kids eat them all on the way home because they love them so much!
Ali C.
Iowa City, IA
These are 100% addicting so be careful! Can't handle this amount of deliciousness. I only frap these chips on rare occasions since I know I'll eat the whole bag in one sitting!
Matt V.
Browns Valley, CA
I really like the plain Stacy's Pita chips, so this was a no brainer. I think the flavor choice is fantastic. It reminds me of a Churro quite a bit, but obviously in a chip form. Definitely a good buy.