Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth - pure cinnamon and cane sugar - meet the delicious crunch of our pita chips. Try these decadent chips with a bowl of ice cream, a steaming mug of coffee or straight out of the bag. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Sarah B.
Amazing! Stacy's has really good quality, and i think all of the products they carry are yummy. But especially this one! You can eat this with so many different dips. I prefer cream cheese. So delicious! Give them all a try, I'm sure you will love them just as much as me!
Erika P.
East Boston, MA
I became a fan of Stacy's when I first tried the Sea Salt variety. One of my coworkers raged on about the Cinnamon Sugar version so I bought a bag. OMG! These are great. Almost too great because once I open the bag I'm done for. If you like cinnamony sweet goodness with a great crunch, you'll be addicted, too.
Julia V.
Kirkwood, MO
I first got these in the vending machine at my school when I needed a somewhat healthy but sweet snack and I quickly went out to get more! These are so crunchy and delicious. The cinnamon sugar is the perfect amount to not be too much.
Lorelei P.
Rio Rancho, NM
Oh my goodness, this stuff is the tastiest pita chips I've ever tried. It goes so good with melted caramel dip and cream cheese put together. Add along some toasted pecans, instant dessert! Definitely reminds me of a churro!
Kaitlin B.
If you like cinnamon twist from taco bell these are delicious. They taste just like cinnamon twist but are a little harder almost like a kettle cooked chip. When there is no taco bell in sight this is the next best thing
Racheal L.
Moreno Valley, CA
These are seriously amazing i never chased these due to the price being pretty high and wasn't sure of o was going to like them until one day i found them at the 99 cent store decided to try and fell in love! Delicious
Breanna P.
Lynchburg, VA
These are some of the post amazing chips that stacy's makes! I buy these frequently and they are much better than any similar product! I love to eat them with fruit salad! It adds a different kind of sweet flavor! I will always recommend!
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
These are a healthy version of a churro or those cinnamon twists from Taco Bell. They are very crunchy. Sometimes even too hard! I like them. I prefer the saltier versions of Stacy's. Best thing is the name!!!!😀
Tie G.
We fully enjoy these thick crunchy sweet chips sooooo much! They are delicious and I first tried this flavor in a variety box I ordered on Amazon and then just started buying this flavor alone!
Sara P.
Seattle, WA
These pita chips are problem for me. They are SO ADDICTIVE! They're a dose of sweet and a serving of carbs without being something overindulgent like cake or cookies. You have got to try these.