BY STACY'S

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth - pure cinnamon and cane sugar - meet the delicious crunch of our pita chips. Try these decadent chips with a bowl of ice cream, a steaming mug of coffee or straight out of the bag. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Chloe S.
Chicago
If Stacy's mom was as sweet as this chip, I can see why a song was written about her. These are the bomb.com when wanting a filling snack that tastes like eating straight cinnamon and sugar.
Caley H.
Oh my gosh my mouth is watering thinking about these right now. It's like having a dessert and these are perfect for getting the sweet and salty and crunchy fix!
Emily E.
Cranston, RI
My FAVORITE chips! So perfect when you're craving something sweet with an extra crunch. very affordable as well and it's available almost everywhere even drugstores.
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Really enjoyed eating these bought them from shoprite had a sale they were so good would recommend them to anyone and would buy again but not to share to eat all to myself packages wee small but very good
Myla V.
Galion, OH
Stacy's Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips are a nice change from the usual snack foods. I sometimes like to eat them for breakfast when I get burned out on the same old granola bars. The cinnamon sugar is light, so they're not sticky sweet and don't make a mess of your clothing. The thin, crispy texture and flavor of the pita chip compliment the sweetness. I'd recommend them as a sweet snack alternative to granola bars or cookies.
Cameron H.
Columbus, OH
These are amazing with a cinnamon cream cheese dip in the fall. While they aren't the healthiest, I feel good about the ingredients that Stacy's uses and am comfortable feeding it to my family. They aren't too sugary (something I'm very attuned to), and come off as more of a dessert chip, but are delicious.
Annah W.
Rock Hill, SC
Oh my gosh one of my most favorite snack foods of all time. Such a good sweet treat to keep in the back of the pantry for late nights when you're craving cookies but don't want to feel really weighed down. Try dipping them in peanut butter, vegan cream cheese, or topping with fruit pieces.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
Adults and kids love these for that sweet tooth healthy craving one must choose this and have this bag or bags of Stacy's Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips. I have them by the bags in my #backyardbash stock for my gatherings.
Mindy L.
Corning, NY
I'm not the biggest chip fan so I'm always on the hunt for something that I can snack on while my family devours a bag (or 2 lol) of chips. I came across these at a BBQ and fell in love. Yum!!! Most people hear cinnamon and sugar pita chips and they usually say yuck, but don't judge until you at least give them a shot :)
Sarah K.
These are fantastic to satisfy the sweet tooth. They're perfectly sweet and I love them because I can take them anywhere and the nice crunch adds a unique twist on traditional soft or chewy dessert options. Always my favorite flavor of pita chips and definitely worth the buy!