BY STACY'S

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth - pure cinnamon and cane sugar - meet the delicious crunch of our pita chips. Try these decadent chips with a bowl of ice cream, a steaming mug of coffee or straight out of the bag. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jessica J.
These delicious and sweet chips are great with a cinnamon pumpkin dip. It's always a hit at a picnic with adults and kids!
Madison P.
Delicious snack for when you have a sweet tooth but don't want to indulge too much! Great on their on or in a sweet dip!
Ashlee E.
These are a must have in our house during the summer. Our favorite way to eat them is with some fruit salsa . Yum!!
Dory B.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Not bad, but I wish they were GF. It's really hard to find those snacks, but the brand is still good for company.
Mary S.
Absolutely delicious! They have the right amount of sugar without over doing it. A plus is they are also healthy.
Amanda K.
Port Huron, MI
I just got these foe the first time a weel ago and I must say I was very shocked at how good these actually are!
Lauren C.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I did enjoy these chips but I wish they had a little more cinnamon on it. Other than that, the taste is nice
Kelly R.
Too tasty. Sort of like a flat crispy churro. I bought a bag once and haven't again because I'm an animal!
Kristine H.
Lynden, WA
Super tasty and it is a great idea for parties. Their plain ones are perfect with all kinds of dips.
Paige V.
Los Angeles, CA
The best snack for when you a craving something sweet but don't want any guilt! Crunchy and tasty