BY STACY'S

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth - pure cinnamon and cane sugar - meet the delicious crunch of our pita chips. Try these decadent chips with a bowl of ice cream, a steaming mug of coffee or straight out of the bag. see more...

Heather W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Foodie Expert
Stacy's Pita Chips Cinnamon Sugar I LOVE these. They are perfect for those of us with a sweet tooth, but don't want to binge on candy or chocolate. My kids love them too. They are the first item to go during parties. I highly recommend.
Glynnis C.
West Pittston
I really like the cinnamon and sugar pita chips. They are so tasty! Nothing tastes artificial or fake on them and the chips are so crunchy and crisp. They're great for a nice snack. Would definitely recommend.
Missy R.
Oxford
Although I love Stacy's naked chips to dip into hummus, I have started buying the cinnamon flavored ones for something sweet. I am loving them! They aren't too sweet, just enough to curb my sweet tooth.
Tyler S.
Amherst, NY
One of my favorite chip varieties from Stacy's. Was a little hesitant at first because I mean cmon who puts that on a chip. But the first bite had me sold and now I pick them up whenever I see them at the local grocery store.
Elizabeth V.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
The cinnamon sugar Stacey's chips are hands down my favorite! I've eaten a whole bag in a single sitting. They are not too sweet, but just sweet enough. I love the crunch that they have. Definitely my go to road trip snack!
Brittani N.
Jonesboro, AR
Foodie Expert
I can't say enough about how delicious these chips are. I do weight watchers, and I can easily fit these chips in for a dessert most days. They are surprisingly not super bad for you considering they taste so amazing!
Ruth M.
Olathe, KS
Love the flavor of these pita chips! They are great by themselves or with dips like a fresh fruit salsa. I'm addicted to anything cinnamon sugar, so these definitely hit the mark every time! Plus my kids love them too!
Brittney R.
Glenolden, PA
Delicious the yummiest sweet treat with a crunch! I love them with sweet hummus or crushed up on some ice cream! They remind me of a churro :) I love when I can get them on sale 2/$5
Danielle L.
These are my absolute favorite pita chips! I love that they taste like a churro but are better for you. We took these on our 4 day road trip and they didn't last part the first day.
Aurora I.
Waterbury, CT
Foodie Expert
I love pita chips so when I first tasted Stacy's they really impressed me. My favorite flavor is the cinnamon and sugar and it's a great snack to munch on. Would recommend, met my expectations to the fullest.