BY STACY'S

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth - pure cinnamon and cane sugar - meet the delicious crunch of our pita chips. Try these decadent chips with a bowl of ice cream, a steaming mug of coffee or straight out of the bag. see more...

Elizabeth V.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
The cinnamon sugar Stacey's chips are hands down my favorite! I've eaten a whole bag in a single sitting. They are not too sweet, but just sweet enough. I love the crunch that they have. Definitely my go to road trip snack!
Brittani N.
Jonesboro, AR
I can't say enough about how delicious these chips are. I do weight watchers, and I can easily fit these chips in for a dessert most days. They are surprisingly not super bad for you considering they taste so amazing!
Ruth M.
Olathe, KS
Love the flavor of these pita chips! They are great by themselves or with dips like a fresh fruit salsa. I'm addicted to anything cinnamon sugar, so these definitely hit the mark every time! Plus my kids love them too!
Brittney R.
Glenolden, PA
Delicious the yummiest sweet treat with a crunch! I love them with sweet hummus or crushed up on some ice cream! They remind me of a churro :) I love when I can get them on sale 2/$5
Aurora I.
Waterbury, CT
I love pita chips so when I first tasted Stacy's they really impressed me. My favorite flavor is the cinnamon and sugar and it's a great snack to munch on. Would recommend, met my expectations to the fullest.
Kelly S.
Allen, TX
These are a favorite sweet treat in our house. Just the right amount of cinnamon with a great crunch! The cinnamon can get a little messy but it's worth it! I would recommend to others and will purchase again.
Danielle L.
These are my absolute favorite pita chips! I love that they taste like a churro but are better for you. We took these on our 4 day road trip and they didn't last part the first day.
Jessica R.
Millburn , NJ
These are my favorite flavor of pita chips! I try to be conscious of what I eat throughout the day and these are tasty yet I don't feel guilt after snacking on them.
Chloe S.
Chicago
If Stacy's mom was as sweet as this chip, I can see why a song was written about her. These are the bomb.com when wanting a filling snack that tastes like eating straight cinnamon and sugar.
Caley H.
Oh my gosh my mouth is watering thinking about these right now. It's like having a dessert and these are perfect for getting the sweet and salty and crunchy fix!