BY STACY'S

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth - pure cinnamon and cane sugar - meet the delicious crunch of our pita chips. Try these decadent chips with a bowl of ice cream, a steaming mug of coffee or straight out of the bag. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Katye M.
Pittsfield, MA
These are the perfect snack when u want something sweet and crunchy. Taste kinda like a churro but extra crunchy, it's not too sweet just perfect and they are baked! I think it is also a healthier alternative.
Destiny  H.
Montgomery, AL
Tastes just like the cinnamon cereal. Best snack ever. Kinda crunchy but you get used to it. Very healthy. Definitely for the people who likes the cinnamon toast crunch without milk. Very delicious never disappointing. Would recommend to kids.
alissa c.
these chips are very tasty!! they have cinnaminson and sugar on them and u can taste it on each and every bite. the pita chips are more on the thick side but are nice and crispy. these are a good snack. i would recommend these to everyone.
Heather J.
Oakdale, CT
Yum! Just the right amount of sweetness & crunchiness. They are a great alternative to potato chips or sugary sweets. I haven't tried similiar products because I swear by these. I have gotten many others hooked on them to by recommendation.
Kelsey W.
Warwick, RI
I'm addicted. These are amazing. Everything I've ever dreamed of in a snack. Crunchy, sweet, and healthier! I will buy these forever! My husband loves them too! There are so many chip/dip combination possibilities! I highly recommend!
Angie Z.
Of Stacey's pita chips, cinnamon sugar are my favorite. Best for when you just need a little sugar kick with some crunch, and great to have out for parties (in which case you should choose a larger bag). It can be pretty pricey, but can usually be found on sale at the grocery store with a 2/$5 deal, so keep your eyes peeled for those!
Melissa W.
Columbus, OH
These are the perfect mix of sweetness and salty, when you are not sure which flavor you're craving - this stacy's pita chip satisfies both! Easy to locate at any of your area grocery stores - good price and great flavor. Would buy again! My favorite in the Stacys line.
Edith M.
Round Rock, TX
I was looking for a sweet but better for you than a cinnamon roll type of snack. I found the crunch to be satisfying, healthier for me that a cookie, but the sweetness factor didn't really hit the mark for me. I would end up having to eat a ton of these to be satisfied.
Katharine P.
Boston
These are my favorite go-to sweet treat.  They have just the right amount of sweetness, but they still satisfy the desire for chips- I combine all my cravings into one perfect bite! Ingredients are great, price is right!
Katrina M.
They sell these at my school in the vending machines and they literally save my life because without these i would be stuck eating legitimate crap lmao. They taste really good and are super crunchy !