BY STACY'S

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth - pure cinnamon and cane sugar - meet the delicious crunch of our pita chips. Try these decadent chips with a bowl of ice cream, a steaming mug of coffee or straight out of the bag. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
New Orleans, LA
These are alright, the actual chip is too hard for me and hurts my teeth to crunch down. The flavor is decent, not as great as you want it to be but as a sweet chip the do the trick.
Grace K.
Grace K.
Little Neck, NY
These are the best!!! Literally the best sweet pita chips that is covered with tons of cinnamon sugar!! if you don't like sugar, stay away. but if you're a sweet tooth, this is it!!
Gina H.
Gina H.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Addictive! Great taste, great crunch. Great for a sweet tooth like me. These are truly delicious and a great treat. Stacy's is a brand I trust and they have never disappointed me!
Kelli  B.
Kelli B.
These are such a good sweet snack. You only need a few to get your fix. They're great with a fruit dip too. They're super crunchy so you could top them with actual fruit as well.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Dayton, OH
I'm a huge fan of all of #stacyspitachips, and these are no exception. They're yummy for the whole family and a nice pairing with fresh fruit and dip at a #backyard get together.
Ali C.
Ali C.
Iowa City, IA
These are 100% addicting so be careful! Can't handle this amount of deliciousness. I only frap these chips on rare occasions since I know I'll eat the whole bag in one sitting!
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
My favorite chips in the entire world! I've been buying these since the first day I ever saw them at publix years ago! My favorite though is Parmesan garlic and herb! ❤️
Kerri M.
Kerri M.
Steubenville , OH
Is there anything that doesn't taste good made by this brand?! Yum! Love these if you're craving something slightly sweet. Also really good with a fruit salsa!
Jacquelyn C.
Jacquelyn C.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Sugar and sugar and carbs.but very good and addicting! I love the crunch and savor of pita chips and the sugar cinnamon twist with it.its like crispy churros!
Chris A.
Chris A.
Absolutely love this sweet treat. Crunchy and tasty. I don't eat allot of it because it has allot of sugar for my preference but when i eat it, i love it!!!