BY STACY'S

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth - pure cinnamon and cane sugar - meet the delicious crunch of our pita chips. Try these decadent chips with a bowl of ice cream, a steaming mug of coffee or straight out of the bag. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Abby N.
O Fallon, MO
Foodie Expert
Always a good choice for a quick snack. I love the crunchiness of the pita chip mixed with the sweet flavor of the cinnamon sugar on it. Its a great change from other chip brands and adds a unique flavor to my pantry. Would definitely recommend you try if you have not already!!
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
These are a healthy version of a churro or those cinnamon twists from Taco Bell. They are very crunchy. Sometimes even too hard! I like them. I prefer the saltier versions of Stacy's. Best thing is the name!!!!😀
Stephanie N.
Overland Park, KS
Foodie Expert
I probably shouldn't think this way but I don't feel as guilty eating these as I would other cinnamon and sugar products.  They taste great and they have more crisp than any other brand of pita chips I've tried.  This is out go to brand when it comes to pita chips.
Alejandra O.
New York
Kind of a no-stress dessert-ish option! tasty and light, and exactly that hit of sweetness you sometimes end up craving. Relatively cheap, as well! I love the delicious cinnamon and sugar, and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a healthy and sweet snack!
Jess H.
Grapevine , TX
Dangerously good! I tried these with a cream cheese dip and they were the right amount of cinnamon sugar. These chips are also great alone and are significantly more healthy than the other options out there! I would definitely recommend this flavor and brand.
Katye M.
Pittsfield, MA
Foodie Expert
These are the perfect snack when u want something sweet and crunchy. Taste kinda like a churro but extra crunchy, it's not too sweet just perfect and they are baked! I think it is also a healthier alternative.
Destiny  H.
Montgomery, AL
Tastes just like the cinnamon cereal. Best snack ever. Kinda crunchy but you get used to it. Very healthy. Definitely for the people who likes the cinnamon toast crunch without milk. Very delicious never disappointing. Would recommend to kids.
alissa c.
these chips are very tasty!! they have cinnaminson and sugar on them and u can taste it on each and every bite. the pita chips are more on the thick side but are nice and crispy. these are a good snack. i would recommend these to everyone.
Heather J.
Oakdale, CT
Foodie Expert
Yum! Just the right amount of sweetness & crunchiness. They are a great alternative to potato chips or sugary sweets. I haven't tried similiar products because I swear by these. I have gotten many others hooked on them to by recommendation.
Kelsey W.
Warwick, RI
Foodie Expert
I'm addicted. These are amazing. Everything I've ever dreamed of in a snack. Crunchy, sweet, and healthier! I will buy these forever! My husband loves them too! There are so many chip/dip combination possibilities! I highly recommend!