Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag uploaded by Liz R.Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag uploaded by Asieh S.Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag uploaded by Katye M.

BY STACY'S

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth - pure cinnamon and cane sugar - meet the delicious crunch of our pita chips. Try these decadent chips with a bowl of ice cream, a steaming mug of coffee or straight out of the bag. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Freeland, MI
I really like these chips for a somewhat healthier dessert! We use these chips with a fruit salsa and it really adds to the salsa! I like the product and they are easy to grab and go for a sweet treat!
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Bossier City, LA
These chips are the Best. I have them as a treat. You can warm them in the microwave and put honey on them. It's a crispy sopapilla...just add vanilla ice cream and thank yourself for being so awesome!
Matt V.
Matt V.
Browns Valley, CA
I really like the plain Stacy's Pita chips, so this was a no brainer. I think the flavor choice is fantastic. It reminds me of a Churro quite a bit, but obviously in a chip form. Definitely a good buy.
Katrina M.
Katrina M.
Palos Park, IL
They sell these at my school in the vending machines and they literally save my life because without these i would be stuck eating legitimate crap lmao. They taste really good and are super crunchy !
Rhea B.
Rhea B.
Great flavor especially with cream cheese! Not too sweet not too bland. These are just right. It wouldn't hurt to had a little more cinnamon and sugar but they do have a great flavor everyone loves!
Amber T.
Amber T.
These are amazing and my ultimate favorite is the plain pita chips. I eat them everyday with my salads. I would say I'm a little obsessed lol give them a try and you won't be able to just have one.
Karlie R.
Karlie R.
Jackson, MS
These are amazing. Omg they taste really unhealthy for your, but definitely are better than eating a cinnamon funnel cake! I love how crispy the chips are and they taste amazing with cream cheese.
Tie G.
Tie G.
We fully enjoy these thick crunchy sweet chips sooooo much! They are delicious and I first tried this flavor in a variety box I ordered on Amazon and then just started buying this flavor alone!
Sara P.
Sara P.
Seattle, WA
These pita chips are problem for me. They are SO ADDICTIVE! They're a dose of sweet and a serving of carbs without being something overindulgent like cake or cookies. You have got to try these.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
New Castle, PA
These are a perfect sweet treat that won't leave you feeling guilty! I love eating these with cream cheese or peanut butter! I would definitely recommend these! They are one of my favorites.