BY STACY'S

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth - pure cinnamon and cane sugar - meet the delicious crunch of our pita chips. Try these decadent chips with a bowl of ice cream, a steaming mug of coffee or straight out of the bag. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
N/ A.
These chips aren't your regular everday chips. They are delicious and amazing. These aren't too pricey depending where you get them. Walmart is where I get mine & if there isn't a Walmart near you, you can buy these at Target and even CVS. This is a great snack to eat while hanging out with friends.
Tyler H.
Laingsburg,MI
I have not had these in awhile but I remeber they were good.  I wish they had more sugar on them though because the chip is so thick the sugar taste wears off before the bite is swallowed.  Make sure you have some water near by because pita chips can dry your mouth so quickly.
Mike D.
Ohhh how I love Stacey's chips. On Friday's on my way home I will normally stop at Walgreens and get 2 bags for $6 which is cheaper than buying individually. I will normally be finished with them by Saturday morning. They are amazing!! I LOVE THESE CHIPS!! And the price isn't that bad. I love Stacey's and would recommend them to anybody.
Trikarri B.
Ladson , SC
Don’t do it! I sat down to munch on a few of these chips and ate the entire bag in one sitting. It made absolutely no sense. They are so good. Although they’re cinnamon sugar they aren’t too sweet. The chip is light enough to not be greasy but has some density to it to feel satisfied.
Abby N.
O Fallon, MO
Always a good choice for a quick snack. I love the crunchiness of the pita chip mixed with the sweet flavor of the cinnamon sugar on it. Its a great change from other chip brands and adds a unique flavor to my pantry. Would definitely recommend you try if you have not already!!
Stephanie N.
Kansas City, MO
I probably shouldn't think this way but I don't feel as guilty eating these as I would other cinnamon and sugar products.  They taste great and they have more crisp than any other brand of pita chips I've tried.  This is out go to brand when it comes to pita chips.
Megan R.
Oxford, OH
I could eat this chips for breakfast lunch and dinner.  They actually can be dangerously addicting which is a blessing and a curse.  They are expensive but i think they are worth it, especially when they are on sale at my local Kroger.  Can't say enough good stuff!
Alejandra O.
New York
Kind of a no-stress dessert-ish option! tasty and light, and exactly that hit of sweetness you sometimes end up craving. Relatively cheap, as well! I love the delicious cinnamon and sugar, and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a healthy and sweet snack!
Jess H.
Grapevine , TX
Dangerously good! I tried these with a cream cheese dip and they were the right amount of cinnamon sugar. These chips are also great alone and are significantly more healthy than the other options out there! I would definitely recommend this flavor and brand.
Annamarie R.
Washington, DC
I would take these over normal dessert any day. They're crunchy and super sugary with a nice warm cinnamon flavor. They go really well with ice cream. I really wish I had some right now. They're fantastic and I struggle not to buy some every time I see them.