Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag uploaded by Katye M.Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag uploaded by Asieh S.Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag uploaded by Liz R.

BY STACY'S

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth - pure cinnamon and cane sugar - meet the delicious crunch of our pita chips. Try these decadent chips with a bowl of ice cream, a steaming mug of coffee or straight out of the bag. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Breanna P.
Breanna P.
Lynchburg, VA
These are some of the post amazing chips that stacy's makes! I buy these frequently and they are much better than any similar product! I love to eat them with fruit salad! It adds a different kind of sweet flavor! I will always recommend!
Julia V.
Julia V.
Kirkwood, MO
I first got these in the vending machine at my school when I needed a somewhat healthy but sweet snack and I quickly went out to get more! These are so crunchy and delicious. The cinnamon sugar is the perfect amount to not be too much.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Midland, TX
These pita chips are light and crisp. The chips are baked light and then sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar. The amount of cinnamon and sugar for me was a little overwhelming. If you have a sweet tooth, these are a perfect snack.
Yi Ling H.
Yi Ling H.
Sugar Hill, GA
BEST.chips. Ever!!! I love cinnamon and pita chips. What could be better than having both and sugar on it?' Pita chips are better for you if you really crave snacks or chips like snacks. You can find these in any grocery stores!
Lorelei P.
Lorelei P.
Rio Rancho, NM
Oh my goodness, this stuff is the tastiest pita chips I've ever tried. It goes so good with melted caramel dip and cream cheese put together. Add along some toasted pecans, instant dessert! Definitely reminds me of a churro!
Ava R.
Ava R.
Catawba, VA
I love these pita chips! They are delicious! They definitely meet my expectations! The cinnamon and sugar combined makes a great flavor. I'm a repeat customer because I buy these all the time. I wouldn't change anything.
Kaitlin B.
Kaitlin B.
If you like cinnamon twist from taco bell these are delicious. They taste just like cinnamon twist but are a little harder almost like a kettle cooked chip. When there is no taco bell in sight this is the next best thing
Liz R.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
Adults and kids love these for that sweet tooth healthy craving one must choose this and have this bag or bags of Stacy's Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips. I have them by the bags in my #backyardbash stock for my gatherings.
Allison P.
Allison P.
Brandon, SD
My kids love these so much and I like the fact that they are not as unhealthy as normal chips. I usually get them at the grocery store and the kids eat them all on the way home because they love them so much!
Margo C.
Margo C.
Coram, NY
Tried these once, they have a great cinnamon flavor that I liked. I guess I wasn't in the mood for them at the time so I never bought them again. But it sounds delicious now, I will definitely buy it soon.