BY STACY'S

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth - pure cinnamon and cane sugar - meet the delicious crunch of our pita chips. Try these decadent chips with a bowl of ice cream, a steaming mug of coffee or straight out of the bag. see more...

Lauren S.
Worcester, MA
One of the best sugary/sweet chip options out there today. Definitely a healthy alternative to potato chips. They deliver the sweetness of a desert but still have the crunch of a chip.
Alicia H.
These pita chips are the best thing ever created. Eat them with Nutella and your life will be made. The chips are super crunchy with the sweetness of the cinnamon sugar that just sets them off as a sweet, delicious snack.
Nat D.
They are my favorite combination on sweet and savory. The pita chips always have a great crunchy texture to them. I always buy these when I'm having a sweet tooth craving.
Olivia R.
Greer, SC
Oh my gosh. These chips are amazing. I feel like I'm a little healthier if I eat these instead of a traditional dessert, but these are just as tasty, if not even more so!
Kimberly d.
Oakland, CA
I like Stacy's pita chips so I had high hopes for the cinnamon sugar flavor.  I thought it would taste like a crispy churro.  But, I was not a fan of this Stacy's product and would opt for the plain flavor in the future.  I felt like they were too crunchy since you're not really going to dip them in anything like hummus.  It didn't have enough cinnamon sugar flavor to be a sweet snack.
Susan J.
Pinson, AL
I love the Stacy's Cinnamon Sugar pita chips. I love the flavor and the crunch and it is a great snack for my diabetes. I love many of the flavors and I feel it is a healthy alternative to many of the other chip type products. I think they are a wee bit overpriced though.
Michelle B.
I haven't come across a Stacy's product I don't like and I can say these are by far my favorite. Sweet, crisp and airy, I could go through a whole bag really fast. Make sure you have someone to share them with so you're not the only one to blame when the bag is empty. :)
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
Delicious and a great healthy snack when I'm being good and trying to divert myself from a sweets binge! Healthy and natural with few ingredients on the package compared to most other brands. Definitely will recommend and am a repeat buyer!
Ashley W.
Emporia, VA
These are my go snack option! As a matter of fact...they're my any time I'm hungry option lol. The deliver the perfect amount of salty v. sweet. They are a little hard at first but if crunchy and sweet is your snack choice, these are delightful!!
Sharonda T.
Severn, MD
Just the right balance of cinnamon and sugar - MMM! They are on the hard and thick side, but I don't mind that - they're pita chips, after all, not tortilla chips. Bought them from Target, I believe, and they were not expensive - about $3.50 or so? I definitely love and recommend them. My girls and husband enjoy them, too!