BY STACY'S

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth - pure cinnamon and cane sugar - meet the delicious crunch of our pita chips. Try these decadent chips with a bowl of ice cream, a steaming mug of coffee or straight out of the bag. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Amanda H.
Austin, TX
Best pita chip I’ve ever had especially when craving something sweet. Not super healthy so be careful not to eat the whole bag! Definitely keep around as a treat instead of a regular snack. They taste like eating churros and it’s great!
Brooke W.
These are amazing! Hands down best thing to snack on when you want something sweet to eat. They have awesome flavor and are great for snacking. I highly recommend picking these up the next time you’re at the store.
Sarah S.
Colorado Springs
I am absolutely addicted to these delicious pita chips! I buy them when they are on sale. I hide them so I don't have to share them with my kids. I like that I can read and know what most of the ingredients are. Totally recommend them!
Holly E.
Dayton , OH
I loooove these for a nice semi sweet snack! They are so good to use as a scoop for a yummy, light fruit "salsa". They feel very guilt free and I've yet to find any other food product that compares.
Lauren S.
Worcester, MA
One of the best sugary/sweet chip options out there today. Definitely a healthy alternative to potato chips. They deliver the sweetness of a desert but still have the crunch of a chip.
Alicia H.
These pita chips are the best thing ever created. Eat them with Nutella and your life will be made. The chips are super crunchy with the sweetness of the cinnamon sugar that just sets them off as a sweet, delicious snack.
Nat D.
They are my favorite combination on sweet and savory. The pita chips always have a great crunchy texture to them. I always buy these when I'm having a sweet tooth craving.
Olivia R.
Greer, SC
Oh my gosh. These chips are amazing. I feel like I'm a little healthier if I eat these instead of a traditional dessert, but these are just as tasty, if not even more so!
Michelle B.
I haven't come across a Stacy's product I don't like and I can say these are by far my favorite. Sweet, crisp and airy, I could go through a whole bag really fast. Make sure you have someone to share them with so you're not the only one to blame when the bag is empty. :)
Susan J.
Pinson, AL
I love the Stacy's Cinnamon Sugar pita chips. I love the flavor and the crunch and it is a great snack for my diabetes. I love many of the flavors and I feel it is a healthy alternative to many of the other chip type products. I think they are a wee bit overpriced though.