BY STACY'S

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth - pure cinnamon and cane sugar - meet the delicious crunch of our pita chips. Try these decadent chips with a bowl of ice cream, a steaming mug of coffee or straight out of the bag. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Madison P.
Delicious snack for when you have a sweet tooth but don't want to indulge too much! Great on their on or in a sweet dip!
Liz D.
Hewlett, NY
These chips are basically dessert!! SO good! My guilty pleasure! High in calories, but understandable! They're worth it.
Anna J.
San Jose, CA
These are a guilty pleasure. If you don't look at the calorie count, then these with a sweet dip are just about perfect.
Samantha B.
White Haven, PA
I love pita chips and these aren’t greasy or oily like regular chips would be. The whole family eats these sweet chips
Stephanie S.
Santa Clara
This pita chip has just the right amount of sweet and salty. Love the cinnamon sugar flavor and is a great go to snack.
Laura H.
Gatesville
I will grab these when I want something sweet and I don't want to cook. I always have a couple of bags in the pantry.
Ashley M.
Berkeley Heights
This product is so unique from the chips that I usually go for but they are the perfect mix between sweet and savory!
Alexandria C.
Enid, OK
These are the best!! Seriously, I have all my friends eating these. Hopefully my local store can keep them in stock.
Allison G.
Flowery Br, GA
These are delicious!! Just the right amount of sugar and cinnamon! They are a great snack to grab instead of cookies.
Ashlee E.
These are a must have in our house during the summer. Our favorite way to eat them is with some fruit salsa . Yum!!