Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag uploaded by Katye M.Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag uploaded by Asieh S.Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag uploaded by Liz R.

BY STACY'S

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth - pure cinnamon and cane sugar - meet the delicious crunch of our pita chips. Try these decadent chips with a bowl of ice cream, a steaming mug of coffee or straight out of the bag. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Sami S.
Sami S.
Key Largo, FL
Stacy's Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips are a perfect snack if you're looking for something sweet but not anything artificial and covered in scary plastic flavors. They are always crispy and a great snack in a small amount of time. The only con would be that the sugar will get a little messy.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
YPSILANTI, MI
I LOVE the Stacy's pita cinnamon sugar with red hummus! A little sugar and savory! I also love that this product doesn't have any GMOs!
Marieli S.
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Yummy chips to eat plain or with whipped cream or ice cream, they are not to sweet just the smallest amount of cinnamon sugar
Kayri M.
Kayri M.
Newport News, VA
Reminds me of when Mom used to bake the edges of a pie crust with cinnamon & sugar on them. Yummy!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Selbyville, DE
These are probably my favorite sweet snack, they're delicious without being overly sweet and you can taste the cinnamon without it being overpowering.
Dawn J.
Dawn J.
Dixon, CA
Y yum yum. I nice change to the traditional chip and a sweet surprise all rolled into one
Ni cole L.
Ni cole L.
Reno, NV
They're tasty however after a few they are way to hard. Hurts my jaw so much so that I didn't even finish my bag.
Dranea L.
Dranea L.
If you enjoy Elephant Ears at the fair, you will enjoy these without much of the guilt. Crisp to satisfaction with just enough cinnamon in each bite.
Elise H.
Elise H.
These are so good. I usually use them to pair along with a strawberry salsa that I make for parties. They are so good because they aren't too sweet!
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Richmond, KY
These lil morsels are great! Just the right combo or sweet and savory. They are consistent in the amount per bag, freshness and taste. My only beef with the product is that they are a bit pricey and I have not personally seen coupons or frequent sales.