BY STACY'S

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth - pure cinnamon and cane sugar - meet the delicious crunch of our pita chips. Try these decadent chips with a bowl of ice cream, a steaming mug of coffee or straight out of the bag. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I really love the texture of these pita chips! Although I love many of the varieties made by this brand, I think I love the cinnamon sugar ones the most!
Courtney M.
Pawcatuck, CT
I LOVE these so much that it becomes an addiction and at time I feel like I shouldn't keep them in the house. They are sweet, salty, crunchy, perfection!
Ana H.
I am not a big fan of chips but this Pita Chips are so good! Out of all the flavors this one is my favorite! Crunchy and not so sweet. Simply delicious!
Alyssa M.
Selbyville, DE
These are probably my favorite sweet snack, they're delicious without being overly sweet and you can taste the cinnamon without it being overpowering.
Tyler G.
Fresno, CA
I love Stacy's cinnamon pita chips as a snack! If I go to the store or gas station and they have stacy's cinnamon pita chips I always have to get them!
Brittany G.
Batavia, IL
These are a really tasty snack. I love that they are just slightly sweet and not full of a bunch of junk. A non-guilty way to get a sweet fix.
Tiffany C.
Lansing, MI
Love these! They're perfect when I want something sweet, but don't want to feel guilty afterwards. They're affordable for the package size.
Michelle B.
Cinnaminson, NJ
These are sooo yummy! They are the perfect, crispy pita chip. To me, they taste like Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Would definitely buy again!
Catie R.
Pelham, AL
These can be dessert. They don't need dip. I am a huge pitta fan and these are the best. Be careful you will eat the whole bag.
Anna J.
San Jose, CA
These are a guilty pleasure. If you don't look at the calorie count, then these with a sweet dip are just about perfect.