Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag uploaded by Katye M.Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag uploaded by Asieh S.Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag uploaded by Liz R.

BY STACY'S

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth - pure cinnamon and cane sugar - meet the delicious crunch of our pita chips. Try these decadent chips with a bowl of ice cream, a steaming mug of coffee or straight out of the bag. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
These are a healthy version of a churro or those cinnamon twists from Taco Bell. They are very crunchy. Sometimes even too hard! I like them. I prefer the saltier versions of Stacy's. Best thing is the name!!!!😀
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
The best pita chips I have ever had. They are filling and healthy. Love the cinnamon sugar flavor. I'd pick these over any other chip any day.
Alexandria C.
Alexandria C.
Enid, OK
These are the best!! Seriously, I have all my friends eating these. Hopefully my local store can keep them in stock.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Elkhart, TX
These are my favorite go to snack of all times. I love the crunchiness of the pita chips and the perfect amount of cinnamon and sugar. Love love love.
Laura F.
Laura F.
Avon, NC
These are hard to put down! I dip them info vanilla yogurt or just eat them plain! So crisp and flavorful! They are a great price! I get them every so often.
New Prt Rchy, FL
These are sooo yummy! They are the perfect, crispy pita chip. To me, they taste like Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Would definitely buy again!
Michelle B.
I haven't come across a Stacy's product I don't like and I can say these are by far my favorite. Sweet, crisp and airy, I could go through a whole bag really fast. Make sure you have someone to share them with so you're not the only one to blame when the bag is empty. :)
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Selbyville, DE
These are probably my favorite sweet snack, they're delicious without being overly sweet and you can taste the cinnamon without it being overpowering.
Dawn J.
Dawn J.
Dixon, CA
Y yum yum. I nice change to the traditional chip and a sweet surprise all rolled into one
Ni cole L.
Ni cole L.
Reno, NV
They're tasty however after a few they are way to hard. Hurts my jaw so much so that I didn't even finish my bag.