BY STACY'S

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth - pure cinnamon and cane sugar - meet the delicious crunch of our pita chips. Try these decadent chips with a bowl of ice cream, a steaming mug of coffee or straight out of the bag. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Mindy L.
Corning, NY
Foodie Expert
I'm not the biggest chip fan so I'm always on the hunt for something that I can snack on while my family devours a bag (or 2 lol) of chips. I came across these at a BBQ and fell in love. Yum!!! Most people hear cinnamon and sugar pita chips and they usually say yuck, but don't judge until you at least give them a shot :)
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
Foodie Expert
These chips see great for a healthy dessert option! I love how they are great and sweet. These can be found at most grocery stores for a reasonable price.
Jacquelyn C.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Foodie Expert
Sugar and sugar and carbs.but very good and addicting! I love the crunch and savor of pita chips and the sugar cinnamon twist with it.its like crispy churros!
Ashlee E.
Foodie Expert
These are a must have in our house during the summer. Our favorite way to eat them is with some fruit salsa . Yum!!
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
Adults and kids love these for that sweet tooth healthy craving one must choose this and have this bag or bags of Stacy's Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips. I have them by the bags in my #backyardbash stock for my gatherings.
Jessica J.
Foodie Expert
These delicious and sweet chips are great with a cinnamon pumpkin dip. It's always a hit at a picnic with adults and kids!
Natalie V.
My favorite chips in the entire world! I've been buying these since the first day I ever saw them at publix years ago! My favorite though is Parmesan garlic and herb! ❤️
Kelly R.
Too tasty. Sort of like a flat crispy churro. I bought a bag once and haven't again because I'm an animal!
Amber S.
Dayton, OH
I'm a huge fan of all of #stacyspitachips, and these are no exception. They're yummy for the whole family and a nice pairing with fresh fruit and dip at a #backyard get together.
Sue T.
Kingston , Nh
I love these and once started , very hard. not to eat the whole bag ! These are a great sweet ending to lunch or as a sweet snack!