BY STACY'S

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth - pure cinnamon and cane sugar - meet the delicious crunch of our pita chips. Try these decadent chips with a bowl of ice cream, a steaming mug of coffee or straight out of the bag. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Ana H.
Ana H.
I am not a big fan of chips but this Pita Chips are so good! Out of all the flavors this one is my favorite! Crunchy and not so sweet. Simply delicious!
Emily E.
Emily E.
Cranston, RI
My FAVORITE chips! So perfect when you're craving something sweet with an extra crunch. very affordable as well and it's available almost everywhere even drugstores.
Esther H.
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Really enjoyed eating these bought them from shoprite had a sale they were so good would recommend them to anyone and would buy again but not to share to eat all to myself packages wee small but very good
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Batavia, IL
These are a really tasty snack. I love that they are just slightly sweet and not full of a bunch of junk. A non-guilty way to get a sweet fix.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Lansing, MI
Love these! They're perfect when I want something sweet, but don't want to feel guilty afterwards. They're affordable for the package size.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Pawcatuck, CT
I LOVE these so much that it becomes an addiction and at time I feel like I shouldn't keep them in the house. They are sweet, salty, crunchy, perfection!
Anna J.
Anna J.
San Jose, CA
These are a guilty pleasure. If you don't look at the calorie count, then these with a sweet dip are just about perfect.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Santa Clara
This pita chip has just the right amount of sweet and salty. Love the cinnamon sugar flavor and is a great go to snack.
Catie R.
Catie R.
Pelham, AL
These can be dessert. They don't need dip. I am a huge pitta fan and these are the best. Be careful you will eat the whole bag.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Berkeley Heights
This product is so unique from the chips that I usually go for but they are the perfect mix between sweet and savory!