Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag uploaded by Katye M.Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag uploaded by Asieh S.Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag uploaded by Liz R.

BY STACY'S

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth - pure cinnamon and cane sugar - meet the delicious crunch of our pita chips. Try these decadent chips with a bowl of ice cream, a steaming mug of coffee or straight out of the bag. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Daniella K.
Daniella K.
Pompton Lakes, NJ
Stacy's cinnamon sugar chips definitely have to be one of my guilty indulgences. There is something about them that is just so addictive, that you can't have just one. I love the sweetness of the cinnamon and just how unbelievably crunchy they are!
Maggie R.
Maggie R.
Dayton, OH
Beware these are soooo addictive! I love these chips because they are the perfect option when I would like to have something sweet! Although they are a bit pricey, they are a better option in terms of the way food is made and processed.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Richmond, KY
These lil morsels are great! Just the right combo or sweet and savory. They are consistent in the amount per bag, freshness and taste. My only beef with the product is that they are a bit pricey and I have not personally seen coupons or frequent sales.
Elise H.
Elise H.
These are so good. I usually use them to pair along with a strawberry salsa that I make for parties. They are so good because they aren't too sweet!
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Columbus, OH
These are the perfect mix of sweetness and salty, when you are not sure which flavor you're craving - this stacy's pita chip satisfies both! Easy to locate at any of your area grocery stores - good price and great flavor. Would buy again! My favorite in the Stacys line.
Brook I.
Brook I.
Garden Grove, CA
These are AMAZING!!! They are a must try so perfectly sweet! Like churros in a bag!
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
I love eating this when I want something sweet. It goes well with with hot tea or milk. The cinnamon sugar is so addicting but don't feel bad about eating this compared to donuts! You can find this at most of the grocery stores for about $3.
Liz H.
Liz H.
Amherst, NY
These pita chips are absolutely delicious. However, they are very hard and my mouth tends to feel pretty beat-up after eating them. They're great on their own or for scooping sweet dips.
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
These are a healthy version of a churro or those cinnamon twists from Taco Bell. They are very crunchy. Sometimes even too hard! I like them. I prefer the saltier versions of Stacy's. Best thing is the name!!!!😀
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
The best pita chips I have ever had. They are filling and healthy. Love the cinnamon sugar flavor. I'd pick these over any other chip any day.