BY STACY'S

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth - pure cinnamon and cane sugar - meet the delicious crunch of our pita chips. Try these decadent chips with a bowl of ice cream, a steaming mug of coffee or straight out of the bag. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
The best pita chips I have ever had. They are filling and healthy. Love the cinnamon sugar flavor. I'd pick these over any other chip any day.
Brittany G.
Batavia, IL
These are a really tasty snack. I love that they are just slightly sweet and not full of a bunch of junk. A non-guilty way to get a sweet fix.
Tiffany C.
Lansing, MI
Love these! They're perfect when I want something sweet, but don't want to feel guilty afterwards. They're affordable for the package size.
Mandy S.
North Canton, OH
Great mix of cinnamon and sugar!! The perfect snack if you're looking for a treat that's a little sweet. A must every time we go shopping.
Stacey O.
Ummm... I can eat the whole bag. Need I say more. It is a wonderful combination of cinnamon and sugar. The chips are a little crunchy tho.
christy t.
Cincinnati, OH
loves these as a dessert snack
just the right amount of cinnamon
not overly sweet
sometimes can find them on sale
sometimes have a coupon
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
I love these cinnamon pita chips! I like to dip mine into whipped cream cheese! Sooo good! I love how crunchy they are! Highly recommend
Courtney M.
YPSILANTI, MI
I LOVE the Stacy's pita cinnamon sugar with red hummus! A little sugar and savory! I also love that this product doesn't have any GMOs!
Michelle B.
Cinnaminson, NJ
These are sooo yummy! They are the perfect, crispy pita chip. To me, they taste like Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Would definitely buy again!
Rachelle P.
These are the perfect way share any & all desert
We love them as a quick snack or as part of a full desert
Either way they are delish