BY STACY'S

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth - pure cinnamon and cane sugar - meet the delicious crunch of our pita chips. Try these decadent chips with a bowl of ice cream, a steaming mug of coffee or straight out of the bag. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Aurora I.
Aurora I.
Waterbury, CT
I love pita chips so when I first tasted Stacy's they really impressed me. My favorite flavor is the cinnamon and sugar and it's a great snack to munch on. Would recommend, met my expectations to the fullest.
alissa c.
alissa c.
these chips are very tasty!! they have cinnaminson and sugar on them and u can taste it on each and every bite. the pita chips are more on the thick side but are nice and crispy. these are a good snack. i would recommend these to everyone.
Missy R.
Missy R.
Oxford
Although I love Stacy's naked chips to dip into hummus, I have started buying the cinnamon flavored ones for something sweet. I am loving them! They aren't too sweet, just enough to curb my sweet tooth.
Nat D.
Nat D.
They are my favorite combination on sweet and savory. The pita chips always have a great crunchy texture to them. I always buy these when I'm having a sweet tooth craving.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Greer, SC
Oh my gosh. These chips are amazing. I feel like I'm a little healthier if I eat these instead of a traditional dessert, but these are just as tasty, if not even more so!
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
Chicago
If Stacy's mom was as sweet as this chip, I can see why a song was written about her. These are the bomb.com when wanting a filling snack that tastes like eating straight cinnamon and sugar.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Worcester, MA
One of the best sugary/sweet chip options out there today. Definitely a healthy alternative to potato chips. They deliver the sweetness of a desert but still have the crunch of a chip.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Millburn , NJ
These are my favorite flavor of pita chips! I try to be conscious of what I eat throughout the day and these are tasty yet I don't feel guilt after snacking on them.
Caley H.
Caley H.
Oh my gosh my mouth is watering thinking about these right now. It's like having a dessert and these are perfect for getting the sweet and salty and crunchy fix!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I really love the texture of these pita chips! Although I love many of the varieties made by this brand, I think I love the cinnamon sugar ones the most!