Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag uploaded by Katye M.Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag uploaded by Asieh S.Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag uploaded by Liz R.

BY STACY'S

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth - pure cinnamon and cane sugar - meet the delicious crunch of our pita chips. Try these decadent chips with a bowl of ice cream, a steaming mug of coffee or straight out of the bag. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Heather J.
Heather J.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are one of my favorite afternoon snacks when I want something sweet without all the guilt of a candy bar.
Manouchka A.
Manouchka A.
Loveeeeee it ! Great tasting worth every bite !!! Met my expectations the first time I tried it
Heather D.
Heather D.
Sarasota, FL
I enjoy these chips for dessert with my lunch, they are light and sweet enough to quench my sweet tooth.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Upland, CA
These are such a tasty treat! If you have a sweet tooth like me these are a good alternative to cookies or cake.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Milford, OH
Hubby is the cinnamon guy and these get a thumbs up from him! Tons of cinnamon on each chip.
Erin T.
Erin T.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Pretty good. Not my favorite flavor but not bad for what they are. Probably would t buy them again
Davon S.
Davon S.
One of my favorite snacks ever. Amazing texture and flavor they are absolutely addicting.
Summer A.
Summer A.
These are a nice little dessert! I can imagine they would be better with a dip of some sort.
Dranea L.
Dranea L.
If you enjoy Elephant Ears at the fair, you will enjoy these without much of the guilt. Crisp to satisfaction with just enough cinnamon in each bite.
Daniella K.
Daniella K.
Pompton Lakes, NJ
Stacy's cinnamon sugar chips definitely have to be one of my guilty indulgences. There is something about them that is just so addictive, that you can't have just one. I love the sweetness of the cinnamon and just how unbelievably crunchy they are!