Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag uploaded by Katye M.Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag uploaded by Asieh S.Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag uploaded by Liz R.

BY STACY'S

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth - pure cinnamon and cane sugar - meet the delicious crunch of our pita chips. Try these decadent chips with a bowl of ice cream, a steaming mug of coffee or straight out of the bag. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Allen, TX
These are a favorite sweet treat in our house. Just the right amount of cinnamon with a great crunch! The cinnamon can get a little messy but it's worth it! I would recommend to others and will purchase again.
Aurora I.
Aurora I.
Waterbury, CT
I love pita chips so when I first tasted Stacy's they really impressed me. My favorite flavor is the cinnamon and sugar and it's a great snack to munch on. Would recommend, met my expectations to the fullest.
alissa c.
alissa c.
these chips are very tasty!! they have cinnaminson and sugar on them and u can taste it on each and every bite. the pita chips are more on the thick side but are nice and crispy. these are a good snack. i would recommend these to everyone.
Missy R.
Missy R.
Oxford
Although I love Stacy's naked chips to dip into hummus, I have started buying the cinnamon flavored ones for something sweet. I am loving them! They aren't too sweet, just enough to curb my sweet tooth.
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
Chicago
If Stacy's mom was as sweet as this chip, I can see why a song was written about her. These are the bomb.com when wanting a filling snack that tastes like eating straight cinnamon and sugar.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Millburn , NJ
These are my favorite flavor of pita chips! I try to be conscious of what I eat throughout the day and these are tasty yet I don't feel guilt after snacking on them.
Caley H.
Caley H.
Oh my gosh my mouth is watering thinking about these right now. It's like having a dessert and these are perfect for getting the sweet and salty and crunchy fix!
Ana H.
Ana H.
I am not a big fan of chips but this Pita Chips are so good! Out of all the flavors this one is my favorite! Crunchy and not so sweet. Simply delicious!
Emily E.
Emily E.
Cranston, RI
My FAVORITE chips! So perfect when you're craving something sweet with an extra crunch. very affordable as well and it's available almost everywhere even drugstores.
Esther H.
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Really enjoyed eating these bought them from shoprite had a sale they were so good would recommend them to anyone and would buy again but not to share to eat all to myself packages wee small but very good