BY STACY'S

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth - pure cinnamon and cane sugar - meet the delicious crunch of our pita chips. Try these decadent chips with a bowl of ice cream, a steaming mug of coffee or straight out of the bag. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jennifer H.
Elkhart, TX
These are my favorite go to snack of all times. I love the crunchiness of the pita chips and the perfect amount of cinnamon and sugar. Love love love.
Alyssa M.
Selbyville, DE
These are probably my favorite sweet snack, they're delicious without being overly sweet and you can taste the cinnamon without it being overpowering.
Tyler G.
Fresno, CA
I love Stacy's cinnamon pita chips as a snack! If I go to the store or gas station and they have stacy's cinnamon pita chips I always have to get them!
Jennifer K.
These chips are AMAZING! I made some dessert nachos with this, drizzled warm Nutella & Biscoff spread on it, and topped with chocolate chips. Yum yum!
Taylor F.
Cottage Grove, MN
Thought these looked good in the store so I decided to try them. The cinnamon flavor was great but they were way too crunchy and hard when biting down.
camille r.
Philadelphia, PA
Omg i try this and is so good is like mexican churros so additive i try another flavor and all of them are good i like the plain one with hummus yummy.
Néa L.
If you enjoy Elephant Ears at the fair, you will enjoy these without much of the guilt. Crisp to satisfaction with just enough cinnamon in each bite.
Elise H.
These are so good. I usually use them to pair along with a strawberry salsa that I make for parties. They are so good because they aren't too sweet!
Sarah Z.
Milwaukee , WI
I was really hesitant to try a dessert style pita... But these are delicious. Have purchased several times. Will keep purchasing for a tasty treat!
Faith R.
Yummy sweet treat to satisfy your snack cravings. Crunchy sweet flavor similar to churros in the convenience of chip size pieces. Super delicious!