Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag uploaded by Katye M.Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag uploaded by Asieh S.Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag uploaded by Liz R.

BY STACY'S

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth - pure cinnamon and cane sugar - meet the delicious crunch of our pita chips. Try these decadent chips with a bowl of ice cream, a steaming mug of coffee or straight out of the bag. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Brittani N.
Brittani N.
Jonesboro, AR
I can't say enough about how delicious these chips are. I do weight watchers, and I can easily fit these chips in for a dessert most days. They are surprisingly not super bad for you considering they taste so amazing!
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Glenolden, PA
Delicious the yummiest sweet treat with a crunch! I love them with sweet hummus or crushed up on some ice cream! They remind me of a churro :) I love when I can get them on sale 2/$5
Aurora I.
Aurora I.
Waterbury, CT
I love pita chips so when I first tasted Stacy's they really impressed me. My favorite flavor is the cinnamon and sugar and it's a great snack to munch on. Would recommend, met my expectations to the fullest.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Allen, TX
These are a favorite sweet treat in our house. Just the right amount of cinnamon with a great crunch! The cinnamon can get a little messy but it's worth it! I would recommend to others and will purchase again.
Ana H.
Ana H.
I am not a big fan of chips but this Pita Chips are so good! Out of all the flavors this one is my favorite! Crunchy and not so sweet. Simply delicious!
Emily E.
Emily E.
Cranston, RI
My FAVORITE chips! So perfect when you're craving something sweet with an extra crunch. very affordable as well and it's available almost everywhere even drugstores.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Batavia, IL
These are a really tasty snack. I love that they are just slightly sweet and not full of a bunch of junk. A non-guilty way to get a sweet fix.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Pawcatuck, CT
I LOVE these so much that it becomes an addiction and at time I feel like I shouldn't keep them in the house. They are sweet, salty, crunchy, perfection!
Anna J.
Anna J.
Palo Alto
These are a guilty pleasure. If you don't look at the calorie count, then these with a sweet dip are just about perfect.
Catie R.
Catie R.
Pelham, AL
These can be dessert. They don't need dip. I am a huge pitta fan and these are the best. Be careful you will eat the whole bag.