BY STACY'S

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth - pure cinnamon and cane sugar - meet the delicious crunch of our pita chips. Try these decadent chips with a bowl of ice cream, a steaming mug of coffee or straight out of the bag. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
Delicious and a great healthy snack when I'm being good and trying to divert myself from a sweets binge! Healthy and natural with few ingredients on the package compared to most other brands. Definitely will recommend and am a repeat buyer!
Susan J.
Pinson, AL
I love the Stacy's Cinnamon Sugar pita chips. I love the flavor and the crunch and it is a great snack for my diabetes. I love many of the flavors and I feel it is a healthy alternative to many of the other chip type products. I think they are a wee bit overpriced though.
Michelle B.
Cinnaminson, NJ
These are sooo yummy! They are the perfect, crispy pita chip. To me, they taste like Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Would definitely buy again!
Erin T.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Pretty good. Not my favorite flavor but not bad for what they are. Probably would t buy them again
Laura F.
Avon, NC
Foodie Expert
These are hard to put down! I dip them info vanilla yogurt or just eat them plain! So crisp and flavorful! They are a great price! I get them every so often.
Tiffany D.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Stacy's Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips are very flavorful, a delicious sweet snack to enjoy alone or with vanilla ice cream. They're a healthier alternative to cookies or candies. I really can't think of any other product like them. The other flavors are delicious too.
Summer A.
Foodie Expert
These are a nice little dessert! I can imagine they would be better with a dip of some sort.
Jena M.
North Babylon, NY
Foodie Expert
These are addicting. I usually eat them right out of the bag but they're tasty with fruit, ice cream, or some homemade cannoli dip. Perfect for satisfying my craving for a crunchy and sweet snack, instead of something savory.
Tyler S.
Amherst, NY
One of my favorite chip varieties from Stacy's. Was a little hesitant at first because I mean cmon who puts that on a chip. But the first bite had me sold and now I pick them up whenever I see them at the local grocery store.
Jennifer H.
Elkhart, TX
These are my favorite go to snack of all times. I love the crunchiness of the pita chips and the perfect amount of cinnamon and sugar. Love love love.