BY STACY'S

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth - pure cinnamon and cane sugar - meet the delicious crunch of our pita chips. Try these decadent chips with a bowl of ice cream, a steaming mug of coffee or straight out of the bag. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Chris A.
Absolutely love this sweet treat. Crunchy and tasty. I don't eat allot of it because it has allot of sugar for my preference but when i eat it, i love it!!!
Laura F.
Avon, NC
These are hard to put down! I dip them info vanilla yogurt or just eat them plain! So crisp and flavorful! They are a great price! I get them every so often.
Jonealle B.
Fallon,NV
These are my sweet tooth addiction! I have a hard time not staying away. I love the crunch and the perfect amount of cinnamon and sugar on each pita chip!
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
These chips see great for a healthy dessert option! I love how they are great and sweet. These can be found at most grocery stores for a reasonable price.
Krystle W.
Wash Boro, PA
I absolutely love these chips from Stacy's. They are perfect for any kind of side to a dip especially in the summer! I highly recommend them to everyone.
Courtney M.
Pawcatuck, CT
I LOVE these so much that it becomes an addiction and at time I feel like I shouldn't keep them in the house. They are sweet, salty, crunchy, perfection!
Amanda W.
South Portland , Maine
These pita chips are delicious and go great with a fruit salsa! Who doesn't love something sweet to go with their food selection at their backyard bash!
Ana H.
I am not a big fan of chips but this Pita Chips are so good! Out of all the flavors this one is my favorite! Crunchy and not so sweet. Simply delicious!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I really love the texture of these pita chips! Although I love many of the varieties made by this brand, I think I love the cinnamon sugar ones the most!
camille r.
Philadelphia, PA
Omg i try this and is so good is like mexican churros so additive i try another flavor and all of them are good i like the plain one with hummus yummy.