BY STACY'S

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth - pure cinnamon and cane sugar - meet the delicious crunch of our pita chips. Try these decadent chips with a bowl of ice cream, a steaming mug of coffee or straight out of the bag. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Stacy's Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips are very flavorful, a delicious sweet snack to enjoy alone or with vanilla ice cream. They're a healthier alternative to cookies or candies. I really can't think of any other product like them. The other flavors are delicious too.
Jena M.
Jena M.
North Babylon, NY
These are addicting. I usually eat them right out of the bag but they're tasty with fruit, ice cream, or some homemade cannoli dip. Perfect for satisfying my craving for a crunchy and sweet snack, instead of something savory.
Katharine P.
Katharine P.
Boston
These are my favorite go-to sweet treat.  They have just the right amount of sweetness, but they still satisfy the desire for chips- I combine all my cravings into one perfect bite! Ingredients are great, price is right!
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Odessa, TX
These come in handy when you want a sweet snack that doesn't weigh you down! I've bought them multiple times because they're so affordable! I'd compare them to a much healthier version of a cinnamon roll or a snicker doodle! So amazing, I highly recommend!
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Orrville, OH
These are amazing they are like a desert and aren't that bad for you the crunch to Themis awesome the flavor is even better I love these things and so does my whole family I would 10/10 recommend them to a friend
Leah F.
Leah F.
Dallas
I love these pita chips. Often times I use them as an alternative to eating candy or other sugar items. They're not overly sweet but has just enough of the cinnamon and sugar to make them the perfect sweet treat!
Glynnis C.
Glynnis C.
West Pittston
I really like the cinnamon and sugar pita chips. They are so tasty! Nothing tastes artificial or fake on them and the chips are so crunchy and crisp. They're great for a nice snack. Would definitely recommend.
Kelsey N.
Kelsey N.
Kent
This flavor of Stacey’s is my favorite! Makes it seem like eating a sweet treat is okay. These are kinda pricey compared to other chip brands in my opinion. So I do not get them often but they are a good treat
Heather W.
Heather W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Stacy's Pita Chips Cinnamon Sugar I LOVE these. They are perfect for those of us with a sweet tooth, but don't want to binge on candy or chocolate. My kids love them too. They are the first item to go during parties. I highly recommend.
Destiny  H.
Destiny H.
Montgomery, AL
Tastes just like the cinnamon cereal. Best snack ever. Kinda crunchy but you get used to it. Very healthy. Definitely for the people who likes the cinnamon toast crunch without milk. Very delicious never disappointing. Would recommend to kids.