Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag uploaded by Katye M.Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag uploaded by Asieh S.Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag uploaded by Liz R.

BY STACY'S

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth - pure cinnamon and cane sugar - meet the delicious crunch of our pita chips. Try these decadent chips with a bowl of ice cream, a steaming mug of coffee or straight out of the bag. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Stacy's Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips are very flavorful, a delicious sweet snack to enjoy alone or with vanilla ice cream. They're a healthier alternative to cookies or candies. I really can't think of any other product like them. The other flavors are delicious too.
Jena M.
Jena M.
North Babylon, NY
These are addicting. I usually eat them right out of the bag but they're tasty with fruit, ice cream, or some homemade cannoli dip. Perfect for satisfying my craving for a crunchy and sweet snack, instead of something savory.
Katharine P.
Katharine P.
Boston
These are my favorite go-to sweet treat.  They have just the right amount of sweetness, but they still satisfy the desire for chips- I combine all my cravings into one perfect bite! Ingredients are great, price is right!
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Odessa, TX
These come in handy when you want a sweet snack that doesn't weigh you down! I've bought them multiple times because they're so affordable! I'd compare them to a much healthier version of a cinnamon roll or a snicker doodle! So amazing, I highly recommend!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Stacy's Pita Chips Cinnamon Sugar I LOVE these. They are perfect for those of us with a sweet tooth, but don't want to binge on candy or chocolate. My kids love them too. They are the first item to go during parties. I highly recommend.
Tyler S.
Tyler S.
Suffern, NY
One of my favorite chip varieties from Stacy's. Was a little hesitant at first because I mean cmon who puts that on a chip. But the first bite had me sold and now I pick them up whenever I see them at the local grocery store.
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
The cinnamon sugar Stacey's chips are hands down my favorite! I've eaten a whole bag in a single sitting. They are not too sweet, but just sweet enough. I love the crunch that they have. Definitely my go to road trip snack!
Ruth M.
Ruth M.
Olathe, KS
Love the flavor of these pita chips! They are great by themselves or with dips like a fresh fruit salsa. I'm addicted to anything cinnamon sugar, so these definitely hit the mark every time! Plus my kids love them too!
Brittani N.
Brittani N.
Jonesboro, AR
I can't say enough about how delicious these chips are. I do weight watchers, and I can easily fit these chips in for a dessert most days. They are surprisingly not super bad for you considering they taste so amazing!
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Glenolden, PA
Delicious the yummiest sweet treat with a crunch! I love them with sweet hummus or crushed up on some ice cream! They remind me of a churro :) I love when I can get them on sale 2/$5