BY STACY'S

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth - pure cinnamon and cane sugar - meet the delicious crunch of our pita chips. Try these decadent chips with a bowl of ice cream, a steaming mug of coffee or straight out of the bag. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Stephanie N.
Overland Park, KS
I probably shouldn't think this way but I don't feel as guilty eating these as I would other cinnamon and sugar products.  They taste great and they have more crisp than any other brand of pita chips I've tried.  This is out go to brand when it comes to pita chips.
Tammy R.
Fairview
This is like FALL in my mouth. Super crunchy, and the sugar and cinnamon are just coated on the chips. Very affordable and easy to find in most grocery stores. I get these all the time. Especially for all of our holiday parties. Our friends and family love them.
Jess H.
Grapevine, TX
Dangerously good! I tried these with a cream cheese dip and they were the right amount of cinnamon sugar. These chips are also great alone and are significantly more healthy than the other options out there! I would definitely recommend this flavor and brand.
Annamarie R.
Washington, DC
I would take these over normal dessert any day. They're crunchy and super sugary with a nice warm cinnamon flavor. They go really well with ice cream. I really wish I had some right now. They're fantastic and I struggle not to buy some every time I see them.
Melissa T.
I love these! They're the perfect combination of crispy, slightly salty and sweet. I dip them in cream cheese or vanilla yogurt. I know, it sounds gross, but it's soooo good. I could easily eat the whole bag in one sitting if I let myself.
Destiny  H.
Montgomery, AL
Tastes just like the cinnamon cereal. Best snack ever. Kinda crunchy but you get used to it. Very healthy. Definitely for the people who likes the cinnamon toast crunch without milk. Very delicious never disappointing. Would recommend to kids.
alissa c.
these chips are very tasty!! they have cinnaminson and sugar on them and u can taste it on each and every bite. the pita chips are more on the thick side but are nice and crispy. these are a good snack. i would recommend these to everyone.
Jordan H.
Orrville, OH
These are amazing they are like a desert and aren't that bad for you the crunch to Themis awesome the flavor is even better I love these things and so does my whole family I would 10/10 recommend them to a friend
Leah F.
Dallas, TX
I love these pita chips. Often times I use them as an alternative to eating candy or other sugar items. They're not overly sweet but has just enough of the cinnamon and sugar to make them the perfect sweet treat!
Glynnis C.
West Pittston
I really like the cinnamon and sugar pita chips. They are so tasty! Nothing tastes artificial or fake on them and the chips are so crunchy and crisp. They're great for a nice snack. Would definitely recommend.