BY STACY'S

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth - pure cinnamon and cane sugar - meet the delicious crunch of our pita chips. Try these decadent chips with a bowl of ice cream, a steaming mug of coffee or straight out of the bag. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Amber T.
These are amazing and my ultimate favorite is the plain pita chips. I eat them everyday with my salads. I would say I'm a little obsessed lol give them a try and you won't be able to just have one.
Natalie V.
My favorite chips in the entire world! I've been buying these since the first day I ever saw them at publix years ago! My favorite though is Parmesan garlic and herb! ❤️
Ava R.
Catawba, VA
I love these pita chips! They are delicious! They definitely meet my expectations! The cinnamon and sugar combined makes a great flavor. I'm a repeat customer because I buy these all the time. I wouldn't change anything.
Casey D.
ugh these are a guilty pleasure of mine but they are so so good. these pita chips are very sweet and so delicious. I buy these at the supermarket typically and they can be pricey, so I usually purchase them on sale. I wouldn't say these are healthy but they're not horrible.
Michelle J.
Bossier City, LA
These chips are the Best. I have them as a treat. You can warm them in the microwave and put honey on them. It's a crispy sopapilla...just add vanilla ice cream and thank yourself for being so awesome!
Grace K.
Little Neck, NY
These are the best!!! Literally the best sweet pita chips that is covered with tons of cinnamon sugar!! if you don't like sugar, stay away. but if you're a sweet tooth, this is it!!
Kelli  B.
These are such a good sweet snack. You only need a few to get your fix. They're great with a fruit dip too. They're super crunchy so you could top them with actual fruit as well.
Rebecca B.
Sewell, NJ
These are so crispy and delicious. These actually taste really great with salsa. The sweet and spicy taste goes well together. I wish the bag was bigger though.
Kerri M.
Steubenville , OH
Is there anything that doesn't taste good made by this brand?! Yum! Love these if you're craving something slightly sweet. Also really good with a fruit salsa!
Jacquelyn C.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Sugar and sugar and carbs.but very good and addicting! I love the crunch and savor of pita chips and the sugar cinnamon twist with it.its like crispy churros!