Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag uploaded by Katye M.Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag uploaded by Asieh S.Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag uploaded by Liz R.

BY STACY'S

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth - pure cinnamon and cane sugar - meet the delicious crunch of our pita chips. Try these decadent chips with a bowl of ice cream, a steaming mug of coffee or straight out of the bag. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Katye M.
Katye M.
Pittsfield , MA
These are the perfect snack when u want something sweet and crunchy. Taste kinda like a churro but extra crunchy, it's not too sweet just perfect and they are baked! I think it is also a healthier alternative.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Oakdale, CT
Yum! Just the right amount of sweetness & crunchiness. They are a great alternative to potato chips or sugary sweets. I haven't tried similiar products because I swear by these. I have gotten many others hooked on them to by recommendation.
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Warwick, RI
I'm addicted. These are amazing. Everything I've ever dreamed of in a snack. Crunchy, sweet, and healthier! I will buy these forever! My husband loves them too! There are so many chip/dip combination possibilities! I highly recommend!
Edith M.
Edith M.
Round Rock, TX
I was looking for a sweet but better for you than a cinnamon roll type of snack. I found the crunch to be satisfying, healthier for me that a cookie, but the sweetness factor didn't really hit the mark for me. I would end up having to eat a ton of these to be satisfied.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Stacy's Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips are very flavorful, a delicious sweet snack to enjoy alone or with vanilla ice cream. They're a healthier alternative to cookies or candies. I really can't think of any other product like them. The other flavors are delicious too.
Katharine P.
Katharine P.
Boston
These are my favorite go-to sweet treat.  They have just the right amount of sweetness, but they still satisfy the desire for chips- I combine all my cravings into one perfect bite! Ingredients are great, price is right!
Jena M.
Jena M.
North Babylon, NY
These are addicting. I usually eat them right out of the bag but they're tasty with fruit, ice cream, or some homemade cannoli dip. Perfect for satisfying my craving for a crunchy and sweet snack, instead of something savory.
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Odessa, TX
These come in handy when you want a sweet snack that doesn't weigh you down! I've bought them multiple times because they're so affordable! I'd compare them to a much healthier version of a cinnamon roll or a snicker doodle! So amazing, I highly recommend!
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Orrville, OH
These are amazing they are like a desert and aren't that bad for you the crunch to Themis awesome the flavor is even better I love these things and so does my whole family I would 10/10 recommend them to a friend
Leah F.
Leah F.
Dallas, TX
I love these pita chips. Often times I use them as an alternative to eating candy or other sugar items. They're not overly sweet but has just enough of the cinnamon and sugar to make them the perfect sweet treat!