BY STACY'S

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth - pure cinnamon and cane sugar - meet the delicious crunch of our pita chips. Try these decadent chips with a bowl of ice cream, a steaming mug of coffee or straight out of the bag. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Katy C.
Norris
These are a tasty snack that I don’t feel to guilty eating. They are a little messy but it’s definitely worth it!
Heather P.
Upland, CA
These are such a tasty treat! If you have a sweet tooth like me these are a good alternative to cookies or cake.
Heather J.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are one of my favorite afternoon snacks when I want something sweet without all the guilt of a candy bar.
Claire B.
The best snack! Unfortunately the nutritional facts aren't on the healthy side but I'll buy these for a treat.
Stephanie M.
St Petersburg, FL
Foodie Expert
Not a wimpy pita! Very strong crunch, which I love. I keep this in my desk for when I crave something sweet!
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
Foodie Expert
I like these. They're very crunchy and tasty. I'd like if they were a bit sweeter, but overall, I like them.
Cassandra S.
Dublin, OH
These are sooo amazing. I either eat them plain or dip them in Nutella.. which is just.. seriously amazing.
Kimberlee I.
Foodie Expert
Not too sweet, not too bland. The perfect amount. Organic but the right price depending on the bag size.
Heather D.
Sarasota, FL
I enjoy these chips for dessert with my lunch, they are light and sweet enough to quench my sweet tooth.
Kristin S.
Fort Bragg, NC
These are great when one is looking for a salty, sweet snack. They are on the healthier end of chips.