BY STACY'S

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth - pure cinnamon and cane sugar - meet the delicious crunch of our pita chips. Try these decadent chips with a bowl of ice cream, a steaming mug of coffee or straight out of the bag. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Karlie R.
Jackson, MS
These are amazing. Omg they taste really unhealthy for your, but definitely are better than eating a cinnamon funnel cake! I love how crispy the chips are and they taste amazing with cream cheese.
Rhea B.
Great flavor especially with cream cheese! Not too sweet not too bland. These are just right. It wouldn't hurt to had a little more cinnamon and sugar but they do have a great flavor everyone loves!
Tiffany D.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Stacy's Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips are very flavorful, a delicious sweet snack to enjoy alone or with vanilla ice cream. They're a healthier alternative to cookies or candies. I really can't think of any other product like them. The other flavors are delicious too.
Samantha M.
New Castle, PA
These are a perfect sweet treat that won't leave you feeling guilty! I love eating these with cream cheese or peanut butter! I would definitely recommend these! They are one of my favorites.
Rebecca H.
Richmond, KY
These lil morsels are great! Just the right combo or sweet and savory. They are consistent in the amount per bag, freshness and taste. My only beef with the product is that they are a bit pricey and I have not personally seen coupons or frequent sales.
Daniella K.
Pompton Lakes, NJ
Stacy's cinnamon sugar chips definitely have to be one of my guilty indulgences. There is something about them that is just so addictive, that you can't have just one. I love the sweetness of the cinnamon and just how unbelievably crunchy they are!
Hayley A.
New Orleans, LA
These are alright, the actual chip is too hard for me and hurts my teeth to crunch down. The flavor is decent, not as great as you want it to be but as a sweet chip the do the trick.
Gina H.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Addictive! Great taste, great crunch. Great for a sweet tooth like me. These are truly delicious and a great treat. Stacy's is a brand I trust and they have never disappointed me!
Amber S.
Dayton, OH
I'm a huge fan of all of #stacyspitachips, and these are no exception. They're yummy for the whole family and a nice pairing with fresh fruit and dip at a #backyard get together.
Maggie R.
Dayton, OH
Beware these are soooo addictive! I love these chips because they are the perfect option when I would like to have something sweet! Although they are a bit pricey, they are a better option in terms of the way food is made and processed.