Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag uploaded by Katye M.Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag uploaded by Asieh S.Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips 7.33 oz. Bag uploaded by Liz R.

BY STACY'S

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth - pure cinnamon and cane sugar - meet the delicious crunch of our pita chips. Try these decadent chips with a bowl of ice cream, a steaming mug of coffee or straight out of the bag. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Megan Z.
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
Delicious and a great healthy snack when I'm being good and trying to divert myself from a sweets binge! Healthy and natural with few ingredients on the package compared to most other brands. Definitely will recommend and am a repeat buyer!
Sharonda T.
Sharonda T.
Severn, MD
Just the right balance of cinnamon and sugar - MMM! They are on the hard and thick side, but I don't mind that - they're pita chips, after all, not tortilla chips. Bought them from Target, I believe, and they were not expensive - about $3.50 or so? I definitely love and recommend them. My girls and husband enjoy them, too!
N/ A.
N/ A.
These chips aren't your regular everday chips. They are delicious and amazing. These aren't too pricey depending where you get them. Walmart is where I get mine & if there isn't a Walmart near you, you can buy these at Target and even CVS. This is a great snack to eat while hanging out with friends.
Angie Z.
Angie Z.
Of Stacey's pita chips, cinnamon sugar are my favorite. Best for when you just need a little sugar kick with some crunch, and great to have out for parties (in which case you should choose a larger bag). It can be pretty pricey, but can usually be found on sale at the grocery store with a 2/$5 deal, so keep your eyes peeled for those!
Abby N.
Abby N.
O Fallon, MO
Always a good choice for a quick snack. I love the crunchiness of the pita chip mixed with the sweet flavor of the cinnamon sugar on it. Its a great change from other chip brands and adds a unique flavor to my pantry. Would definitely recommend you try if you have not already!!
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Overland Park, KS
I probably shouldn't think this way but I don't feel as guilty eating these as I would other cinnamon and sugar products.  They taste great and they have more crisp than any other brand of pita chips I've tried.  This is out go to brand when it comes to pita chips.
Alejandra O.
Alejandra O.
New York
Kind of a no-stress dessert-ish option! tasty and light, and exactly that hit of sweetness you sometimes end up craving. Relatively cheap, as well! I love the delicious cinnamon and sugar, and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a healthy and sweet snack!
Katye M.
Katye M.
Pittsfield , MA
These are the perfect snack when u want something sweet and crunchy. Taste kinda like a churro but extra crunchy, it's not too sweet just perfect and they are baked! I think it is also a healthier alternative.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Oakdale, CT
Yum! Just the right amount of sweetness & crunchiness. They are a great alternative to potato chips or sugary sweets. I haven't tried similiar products because I swear by these. I have gotten many others hooked on them to by recommendation.
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Warwick, RI
I'm addicted. These are amazing. Everything I've ever dreamed of in a snack. Crunchy, sweet, and healthier! I will buy these forever! My husband loves them too! There are so many chip/dip combination possibilities! I highly recommend!