BY STACY'S

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth - pure cinnamon and cane sugar - meet the delicious crunch of our pita chips. Try these decadent chips with a bowl of ice cream, a steaming mug of coffee or straight out of the bag. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Susan J.
Susan J.
Pinson, AL
I love the Stacy's Cinnamon Sugar pita chips. I love the flavor and the crunch and it is a great snack for my diabetes. I love many of the flavors and I feel it is a healthy alternative to many of the other chip type products. I think they are a wee bit overpriced though.
Dacey H.
Dacey H.
Kutztown
I love Stacy's brand in general, but I really like that these are sweet instead of savory. The cinnamon sugar can be sparse on some chips, but that isn't what really bothers me. I love the thinly sliced pita chips, some are just wayyyy to thick and have actually sliced the inside of my mouth. However, I will continue to eat them.
Megan Z.
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
Delicious and a great healthy snack when I'm being good and trying to divert myself from a sweets binge! Healthy and natural with few ingredients on the package compared to most other brands. Definitely will recommend and am a repeat buyer!
Sharonda T.
Sharonda T.
Severn, MD
Just the right balance of cinnamon and sugar - MMM! They are on the hard and thick side, but I don't mind that - they're pita chips, after all, not tortilla chips. Bought them from Target, I believe, and they were not expensive - about $3.50 or so? I definitely love and recommend them. My girls and husband enjoy them, too!
N/ A.
N/ A.
These chips aren't your regular everday chips. They are delicious and amazing. These aren't too pricey depending where you get them. Walmart is where I get mine & if there isn't a Walmart near you, you can buy these at Target and even CVS. This is a great snack to eat while hanging out with friends.
Tyler H.
Tyler H.
Laingsburg,MI
I have not had these in awhile but I remeber they were good.  I wish they had more sugar on them though because the chip is so thick the sugar taste wears off before the bite is swallowed.  Make sure you have some water near by because pita chips can dry your mouth so quickly.
Angie Z.
Angie Z.
Of Stacey's pita chips, cinnamon sugar are my favorite. Best for when you just need a little sugar kick with some crunch, and great to have out for parties (in which case you should choose a larger bag). It can be pretty pricey, but can usually be found on sale at the grocery store with a 2/$5 deal, so keep your eyes peeled for those!
Abby N.
Abby N.
O Fallon, MO
Always a good choice for a quick snack. I love the crunchiness of the pita chip mixed with the sweet flavor of the cinnamon sugar on it. Its a great change from other chip brands and adds a unique flavor to my pantry. Would definitely recommend you try if you have not already!!
Holli L.
Holli L.
Lincoln, NE
I wish the seasoning would stay more on the chips. I have had these a couple times and from the Stacy's brand, these are some of my favorites but not my top favorite. I do like that these are more healthy even if there is some sugar and cinnamon sprinkled on them!
Maria M.
Maria M.
Buffalo
Sooo yummy. Perfect when you have a bit of a sweet tooth. I bought them at Orchard Fresh for the first time and have seen them in Tops as well. If you are not looking to be totally healthy, through some vanilla ice cream in a bowl and use these to scoop or crumble on top.