BY STACY'S

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth - pure cinnamon and cane sugar - meet the delicious crunch of our pita chips. Try these decadent chips with a bowl of ice cream, a steaming mug of coffee or straight out of the bag. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jamie L.
Cleveland, OH
These are just O.M.G.!! They taste amazing~~ I love cinnamon sugar, and I always went searching for cinnabons to satisfy my cinnamon sugar cravings, but now, I have found a better alternative! Who would have thought that cinnamon sugar and pita chips would taste so good? I definitely didn't, but Stacy's proved me wrong. I can't stop eating these cinnamon sugar pita chips... These are quite dangerous!! The taste of churros just makes me want to eat more and more.
Kimberly d.
Oakland, CA
Foodie Expert
I like Stacy's pita chips so I had high hopes for the cinnamon sugar flavor.  I thought it would taste like a crispy churro.  But, I was not a fan of this Stacy's product and would opt for the plain flavor in the future.  I felt like they were too crunchy since you're not really going to dip them in anything like hummus.  It didn't have enough cinnamon sugar flavor to be a sweet snack.
Dacey H.
Kutztown, PA
I love Stacy's brand in general, but I really like that these are sweet instead of savory. The cinnamon sugar can be sparse on some chips, but that isn't what really bothers me. I love the thinly sliced pita chips, some are just wayyyy to thick and have actually sliced the inside of my mouth. However, I will continue to eat them.
Tyler H.
Laingsburg,MI
Foodie Expert
I have not had these in awhile but I remeber they were good.  I wish they had more sugar on them though because the chip is so thick the sugar taste wears off before the bite is swallowed.  Make sure you have some water near by because pita chips can dry your mouth so quickly.
Mike D.
Ohhh how I love Stacey's chips. On Friday's on my way home I will normally stop at Walgreens and get 2 bags for $6 which is cheaper than buying individually. I will normally be finished with them by Saturday morning. They are amazing!! I LOVE THESE CHIPS!! And the price isn't that bad. I love Stacey's and would recommend them to anybody.
Trikarri B.
Ladson, SC
Foodie Expert
Don’t do it! I sat down to munch on a few of these chips and ate the entire bag in one sitting. It made absolutely no sense. They are so good. Although they’re cinnamon sugar they aren’t too sweet. The chip is light enough to not be greasy but has some density to it to feel satisfied.
Lauren I.
Foodie Expert
These are a little tooooo good. It is so easy to eat a whole bag of these. I haven't bought these outside of my college campus, which over charges for everything, so I'm not sure the price per bag, but I'll keep buying them whenever I see these! I love getting these, and I feel like they would be really good with ice cream or dipped in yogurt.
Maria M.
Buffalo
Sooo yummy. Perfect when you have a bit of a sweet tooth. I bought them at Orchard Fresh for the first time and have seen them in Tops as well. If you are not looking to be totally healthy, through some vanilla ice cream in a bowl and use these to scoop or crumble on top.
Megan R.
Oxford, OH
I could eat this chips for breakfast lunch and dinner.  They actually can be dangerously addicting which is a blessing and a curse.  They are expensive but i think they are worth it, especially when they are on sale at my local Kroger.  Can't say enough good stuff!
Holli L.
Lincoln, NE
Foodie Expert
I wish the seasoning would stay more on the chips. I have had these a couple times and from the Stacy's brand, these are some of my favorites but not my top favorite. I do like that these are more healthy even if there is some sugar and cinnamon sprinkled on them!