BY STACY'S

Description:

Stacy's Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips, 8 oz, combine milled cane sugar and cinnamon flavor for a tasty, sweet snack. These cinnamon pita chips, pack of 12, can be enjoyed straight out of the bag, with your favorite flavored ice cream or as a coffee-time snack. Stacy's cinnamon and sugar chips are made of all-natural, baked pita chips with no trans fat.

Stacy's Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips, 8 oz (Pack of 12):

• All natural
  • Baked
  • 0g trans fat

Ingredients: Made In The USA For: Stacy's Pita Chip Company, Inc. 663 North Street Randolph, Ma 02368. (C)2010 Stacy's Pita Chip Company, Inc. Questions/Comments/Order Info: Write Us Or Call The Chip Hotline: 1-866-4-Stacys (782297). Www.Stacyssnacks.Com.

• I'm scared to try this... wondering if it's good.. is ...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor of, #Staceyspitachips and why? 4 Answers
  • I'm really into pita chips lately! I love these and the r...1 Answers
Leslie O.
Nantucket
I love these chips. They are sort of a cross between a cracker, breadstick and chip. They are quite thick, not uniform in shape but supposedly triangular. They are quite hearty. You could eat a whole bag if you are starving but I am less likely to than a lighter chip. These are outstanding with hummus! Just make sure you are sharing with someone. The sound of one person eating these will make you want to throw the bag out the window. I remind myself I love that person and try (impossible) to ignore the earthquakes erupting from their mouth. (You know who you are!)
allie. B.
Westfield MA
These Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips are so delectable! They’re the perfect treat when you want to eat something sweet but that pint of ice cream just looks too much. They’re so crunchy and have the perfect texture. The added cinnamon and sugar adds a perfect flavor on top of the chip. These are really good when you dip them in almond butter or (if you’re feeling really naughty) a little bit of frosting.
Megan R.
I am not at all a pita chip kinda person but when I tried these at a friend's I just couldn't get enough and have been buying them ever since. Crunchy Baked Pita Chips with a mild sweetness to them. Very good for you compared to similar snacks. At first bite they may come across as a little bland as my hubby put it when I had him try them. I reasured him to try a few more and as he was eating them his face kinda lit up and he admitted to them being good and "growing on him"as he put it.
Sarah M.
These are such a nice sugary treat! I love that it stands out from the rest of the pita chip flavors. These have a special place in my heart, me and my coworkers from the summer camp I worked at would ALWAYS dip these into vanilla ice cream, it was the perfect combination !
Cece M.
Clearfield, UT
I absolutely love these! Omg!! They are the perfect snack. I am actually eating some right now lol. I love pita bread and then when pita chips came out I was like, WOW! Now these cinnamon sugar pita chips are the greatest invention ever. Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
Tempe, AZ
Oh my goodness these cinnamon sugar pita chips are amazing. I have not really ever heard of sweet pita flavors and it was not until my sister purchased these did I know these were out there. They more than met my expectations they are so darn delicious and when i want something sweet this is one of my go to treats.
Cat N.
I absolutely love Stacy’s pita chips but these are just weird. The cinnamon and sugar is reminiscent of a churro, but I personally don’t think it meshes well as a pita chip. It’s not terrible but I probably wouldn’t buy it again.
Sirena N.
These are the perfect sweet and crunchy snack, in my opinion. They are definitely pricier than your standard chip, but they are much thicker and crunchier than other pita chips I have tried. These are really good with sweet dips or brie cheese and perfect for a party!
Dana D.
Jackson
These are such an awesome treat instead of eating cookies or traditional desserts. They’re perfectly sweet and crunchy but beware some of the chips are EXTREMELY crunchy. Usually purchased from Target or Stop and Shop.
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
These are good. But I wanted them to be sweeter. I think the taste is too subtle for me. I still recommend everyone to try these out. If you want a snack that isn't overwhelmingly sweet; then this is for you.
nikki m.
I just wanted to ask, are they always really, REALLY hard? obviously a baked pita will be pretty crunchy but they were so hard i could barely chew it, is it just that bag, or are they always so hard? the flavor was great and i would love to give it another shot but not if they are always so hard.
Debbie B.
Dickinson, TX
What is your favorite flavor of, #Staceyspitachips and why?
Chris N.
Baton Rouge, LA
Are they going to start coming out with some seasonal or limited edition flavors?
Amy S.
Staff
Does anyone find these too sweet?
Shelly B.
Mcdonough, GA
I'm scared to try this... wondering if it's good.. is it good?

back