BY STACY'S #64 in Chips

Description:

Stacy's Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips, 8 oz, combine milled cane sugar and cinnamon flavor for a tasty, sweet snack. These cinnamon pita chips, pack of 12, can be enjoyed straight out of the bag, with your favorite flavored ice cream or as a coffee-time snack. Stacy's cinnamon and sugar chips are made of all-natural, baked pita chips with no trans fat.

Stacy's Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips, 8 oz (Pack of 12):

• All natural
  • Baked
  • 0g trans fat

Ingredients: Made In The USA For: Stacy's Pita Chip Company, Inc. 663 North Street Randolph, Ma 02368. (C)2010 Stacy's Pita Chip Company, Inc. Questions/Comments/Order Info: Write Us Or Call The Chip Hotline: 1-866-4-Stacys (782297). Www.Stacyssnacks.Com.

• I'm scared to try this... wondering if it's good.. is ...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor of, #Staceyspitachips and why? 4 Answers
  • I'm really into pita chips lately! I love these and the r...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Leslie O.
Nantucket
I love these chips. They are sort of a cross between a cracker, breadstick and chip. They are quite thick, not uniform in shape but supposedly triangular. They are quite hearty. You could eat a whole bag if you are starving but I am less likely to than a lighter chip. These are outstanding with hummus! Just make sure you are sharing with someone. The sound of one person eating these will make you want to throw the bag out the window. I remind myself I love that person and try (impossible) to ignore the earthquakes erupting from their mouth. (You know who you are!)
Megan R.
I am not at all a pita chip kinda person but when I tried these at a friend's I just couldn't get enough and have been buying them ever since. Crunchy Baked Pita Chips with a mild sweetness to them. Very good for you compared to similar snacks. At first bite they may come across as a little bland as my hubby put it when I had him try them. I reasured him to try a few more and as he was eating them his face kinda lit up and he admitted to them being good and "growing on him"as he put it.
Kennedy L.
Los Angeles, CA
Honestly this is my new favorite snack. Although it is not as sugary as I am used too, the cinnamon and pita combination is fantastic. I have often switched this product out with other chips for a better alternative. I tell all my friends to try this because it tastes like cinnamon toast crunch but to go! Great snack for the office, for lunch and just when you're on the go.
Julie J.
I got these on a whim and they so addicting to eating. I love the sweet and the hard mixed together. I found these to reasonably priced and so yummy. They are so delicious and worth the price of them. I'm so glad that I got them for my kids. I love that its healthy too.
Cece M.
Ogden, UT
I absolutely love these! Omg!! They are the perfect snack. I am actually eating some right now lol. I love pita bread and then when pita chips came out I was like, WOW! Now these cinnamon sugar pita chips are the greatest invention ever. Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips
Gen W.
At first, I didn’t think it would be possible for this flavor to even taste good. I’m not even a fan of cinnamon! But I gave it a shot anyway and wow—it tastes reaaaallly good. It has just enough cinnamon to not be overpowering and they’re almost like dessert chips.
Sarah M.
These are such a nice sugary treat! I love that it stands out from the rest of the pita chip flavors. These have a special place in my heart, me and my coworkers from the summer camp I worked at would ALWAYS dip these into vanilla ice cream, it was the perfect combination !
Brilee G.
West Jefferson, OH
SO. GOOD. They’re so sweet and crunchy and just...... amazing. I tried these because they were the only vegan thing in the vending machine and I don’t regret it! I buy them anytime I see them at the store. These chips exceeded my expectations.
Jamie L.
Cleveland, OH
These are just O.M.G.!! They taste amazing~~ I love cinnamon sugar, and I always went searching for cinnabons to satisfy my cinnamon sugar cravings, but now, I have found a better alternative! Who would have thought that cinnamon sugar and pita chips would taste so good? I definitely didn't, but Stacy's proved me wrong. I can't stop eating these cinnamon sugar pita chips... These are quite dangerous!! The taste of churros just makes me want to eat more and more.
Sirena N.
These are the perfect sweet and crunchy snack, in my opinion. They are definitely pricier than your standard chip, but they are much thicker and crunchier than other pita chips I have tried. These are really good with sweet dips or brie cheese and perfect for a party!
nikki m.
I just wanted to ask, are they always really, REALLY hard? obviously a baked pita will be pretty crunchy but they were so hard i could barely chew it, is it just that bag, or are they always so hard? the flavor was great and i would love to give it another shot but not if they are always so hard.
Debbie B.
Dickinson, TX
What is your favorite flavor of, #Staceyspitachips and why?
Chris N.
Baton Rouge, LA
Are they going to start coming out with some seasonal or limited edition flavors?
Shelly B.
Mcdonough, GA
I'm scared to try this... wondering if it's good.. is it good?
Patricia S.
Lake View, NY
Always crispy and somewhat hard textured.