BY STACY'S

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth – pure cinnamon and milled cane sugar – meet the delicious crunch of STACY'S® Pita Chips.

• Real pita bread, twice baked and sprinkled with Pure Cinnamon and Cane Sugar
  • Delicious alone or paired with fresh fruit, your favorite ice cream, warm coffee or tea
  • Non-GMO Project Verified, No Artificial Color or Flavors, Low Saturated Fat*, No MSG
  • 5g total fat per serving.

• I'm scared to try this... wondering if it's good.. is it good? 2 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor of, #Staceyspitachips and why? 4 Answers
  • I'm really into pita chips lately! I love these and the regular s...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "These are my favorite flavor of Stacy's Pita chips." in 1 review
Cece M.
Ogden, UT
I absolutely love these! Omg!! They are the perfect snack. I am actually eating some right now lol. I love pita bread and then when pita chips came out I was like, WOW! Now these cinnamon sugar pita chips are the greatest invention ever. Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips
Drea L.
These are so good and so addicting. I swear everytime i open the bag up i end up eating the whole bag. It’s a good balance of sweetness with a hint of saltiness and i love how crisp these are. These have become my replacement for chips.
Maggie M.
Astoria
I first heard about Stacy's chips through one of their marketing campaigns where they sent a box of chips to everyone in the city named Stacy. These chips are delicious and have a great crunch and just the right amount of cinnamon and sugar. It's always a favorite snack of mine. They are more expensive than potato chips but they are more special too!
Liz W.
Nashville, TN
These are the most addicting snack! Perfect for those Pinterest dessert dips you've been wanting to try... just me? Literally though, you can use these for any holiday party coming up in a month! I am a big cinnamon lover and these have the perfect amount of sweetness with a touch of savory. Would recommend any Stacy's product. LOVE.
Katie V.
Blackshear
Have you ever had fried ice cream at a Mexican restaurant? Well my friends you have finally found a healthy alternative! I purchased a Ba of these at my local Kroger and put some chips in a bowl and heated them up for 10 seconds in the microwave and put a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top and boy was I in heaven! Go buy these!!!!
Sheridan E.
Norristown, PA
Have you ever had fruit salsa? You need to look that up and make it TONIGHT. But you need to get the cinnamon sugar pita chips to go with it. You'll thank me. There are so many desserts that these are perfect for, but honestly I just love a handful of them after dinner for a little something sweet. If I can stop at a handful...
Al L.
By far my favorite non-regular chip. I really like cinnamon sugar and I think these are have a good flavor. They’re nice and thick but I do wish more came in the bag because they are a little bit expensive. But overall a really good ship. I haven’t tried any of the other flavors but I will be based on how good these arm.
Melissa O.
Lakeland, FL
These are so incredibly delicious.  Great for any cinnamon sugar lover out there.  I put cinnamon sure on my toast all the time so this is a quick snack with great flavor and it's simple.  The only issue is I can't stop eating them once I start.  I buy these as a special treat often.
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
My boyfriend has the small bags of these at work and someone said how good they were so he brought a bag back to me. That's love. Stacy's Cinnamon Sugar pita chips are by far my favorite Stacy's chips. They taste like homemade pitas. They're deliciously sweet and a perfect snack after dinner to get your sweet on.
Lorna B.
Oceanside, CA
My husband and I love Stacy's Pita chips but especially these. when we need a sweet treat that are not too heavy we choose to get some of these. They're also very delicious with ice cream. they're the perfect proportion of sugar and cinnamon. I highly recommend these Pita chips.
nikki m.
I just wanted to ask, are they always really, REALLY hard? obviously a baked pita will be pretty crunchy but they were so hard i could barely chew it, is it just that bag, or are they always so hard? the flavor was great and i would love to give it another shot but not if they are always so hard.
Debbie B.
Dickinson, TX
What is your favorite flavor of, #Staceyspitachips and why?
Chris N.
Baton Rouge, LA
Are they going to start coming out with some seasonal or limited edition flavors?
Patricia S.
Lake View, NY
Always crispy and somewhat hard textured.
Karen E.
Are these more sugary or cinnamon ?