BY STACY'S

Two of the most delicious flavors on Earth – pure cinnamon and milled cane sugar – meet the delicious crunch of STACY'S® Pita Chips.

• Real pita bread, twice baked and sprinkled with Pure Cinnamon and Cane Sugar
  • Delicious alone or paired with fresh fruit, your favorite ice cream, warm coffee or tea
  • Non-GMO Project Verified, No Artificial Color or Flavors, Low Saturated Fat*, No MSG
  • 5g total fat per serving.

• I'm scared to try this... wondering if it's good.. is it good? 2 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor of, #Staceyspitachips and why? 4 Answers
  • I'm really into pita chips lately! I love these and the regular s...1 Answers
  • "These are my favorite flavor of Stacy's Pita chips." in 1 review
Lisa T.
Pantego, NC
This little chip snack is so addictive! Every time I see these I have to purchase! Sometimes hard to find in my area but actually surprised when I saw them in my snack machine at work. Sadly though there was only one bag left and guess who got it lol! Love these crispy homemade tasting chips with that sweet sugary cinnamon taste along with a tad of salt! Takes that sweet salty craving to another level
Adison A.
These chips are amazing! If you don’t have somewhere around you to go get churros from, these are the next best thing or possibly equally as good! These are baked, not fried so you aren’t left with the weird oily feeling afterwords! These are perfect for a late night snack or anytime snack when you want something sweet!
Ann B.
ANITA, IA
Tasty, fantastic, fabulous! Love to have these as a yummy sweet snack and not feel guilty about it. First time customer and was not disappointed at all.  Little messy, but to be expected with cinnamon and sugar.  I have shared these with others who loved them as well.
Cece M.
Ogden, UT
I absolutely love these! Omg!! They are the perfect snack. I am actually eating some right now lol. I love pita bread and then when pita chips came out I was like, WOW! Now these cinnamon sugar pita chips are the greatest invention ever. Stacy's® Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips
Alex G.
Alburtis
I love these! I discovered them when I saw an ad in a magazine! They taste like a hardened churro. My only issue is that they are pretty thick since they are pita chips, but it's a flaw that I'm happy to ignore since they taste so good. Would recommend.
Brenna M.
I found these at Kroger and wow wow they are yummy! I like to dip them in cream cheese or frosting (bad girl), but they're great with nutella or plain too. Try the with coffee or a banana or a sweet treat any time! Or, dress them with chocolate for a yummy desssert!
Drea L.
These are so good and so addicting. I swear everytime i open the bag up i end up eating the whole bag. It’s a good balance of sweetness with a hint of saltiness and i love how crisp these are. These have become my replacement for chips.
Alexandra S.
This are my ultimate favorite backed sweet chips. These are carried at all local grocery stores for a super cheap price and I haven't found any other product that compares to their sweet,crispy taste of chips that make you eat them guilt free.
Danielle l.
Perkasie, PA
I hoard these in my pantry. I seriously will eat a whole bag in a day. These are so crunch and the perfect amount of cinnamon sugar. The best part is that they aren’t fried so you don’t have to worry about heartburn later on! Oh and did i mention that you should totally try this with some vanilla ice cream with caramel drizzle? Yesss please!
Liz W.
Nashville , TN
These are the most addicting snack! Perfect for those Pinterest dessert dips you've been wanting to try... just me? Literally though, you can use these for any holiday party coming up in a month! I am a big cinnamon lover and these have the perfect amount of sweetness with a touch of savory. Would recommend any Stacy's product. LOVE.
nikki m.
I just wanted to ask, are they always really, REALLY hard? obviously a baked pita will be pretty crunchy but they were so hard i could barely chew it, is it just that bag, or are they always so hard? the flavor was great and i would love to give it another shot but not if they are always so hard.
Debbie B.
Dickinson, TX
What is your favorite flavor of, #Staceyspitachips and why?
Chris N.
Baton Rouge, LA
Are they going to start coming out with some seasonal or limited edition flavors?
Patricia S.
Lake View, NY
Always crispy and somewhat hard textured.
Karen E.
Are these more sugary or cinnamon ?