BY STACY'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Stacy's® Brand Bake Shop™ Vanilla Pound Cake Flavored Bakery Crisps.
Delicious crunch.
Real snacks from real bread.
Per 1 oz. serving:
130 calories.
0.5g sat fat, 4% DV.
30mg sodium, 1% DV.
11g sugars.

Ingredients: Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Sunflower and/or Canola Oil, Eggs, and less than 2% of the following: Wheat Gluten, Skim Milk, Baking Powder (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Natural Vanilla Flavor, Rum, Rosemary Extract (Antioxidant), and Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant).

Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Anna G.
When I opened up my first bag of this, I could definitely smell the vanilla. Strong. Each slice looked very pristine, with few broken crackers. Shaped like slices of bread, these didn’t have anything else embedded into their surfaces. When I tasted one, these taste EXACTLY like pound cake. It was full of that vanilla sugary flavor, and the pure cake flour flavor came through right away. Pound cake has a simple one-note flavor, and this captured it perfectly. I really enjoyed these!

Alex W.
Roma, Roma
Stacy's has brought us such an innovative product with these crips. Similar to bagel and pita chips, these crisps are thick and crunchy with long-lasting flavor. They aren't your usually crunchy snack go-to, but they will be after you try your first crisp. Add interest to your own life with these, but bring them to a party as an exciting appetizer, or better yet, pair them with sweet dips or crumble them up over some ice cream!
Amanda M.
Minneapolis, MN
My kids love these! Perfect little snack for after dinner or after they get home from school. Make some fruit salsa and pair it with whipped cream and it's a perfect dessert. Or they're great crushed up over ice cream!
Dena R.
Yukon, OK
I am in love with these!  I really enjoy them as a quick snack and they are affordable.  I am a repeat user for sure and the biggest pro here is that they are easy to take with you.  I love these!  You really should try these.  i recommend these highly for sure
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
Anything Stacys I am always game for! I really like the vanilla flavor. They always have really good deals on stacys products too! The brand is very reputable and I trust their ingredients. Our favorite product is the chips for homemade dips! Yum!
Shakira M.
For this brand
is great and I like them all, but this particular vanilla is my favorite
... I feel I can do as I can do the same with these Stacy's Bake Shop
Vanilla Pound Cake Bakery Crisps no matter the calories ... Definitely it's mine..
I did not like it as much as the banana bread fries, however  the texture of the fries in both flavors was similar.
Lexi A.
Woodstock , GA
These crisps are absolutely scrumptious, though they may be a little sinful. But, if it's a cheat day, these are a great splurge to add a little chocolate hazelnut spread or some strawberries and cream for a wonderful dessert. They will most definitely satisfy your sweet tooth.
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
An unexpected delight! I've never seen anything like it. It tastes like sweet vanilla pound cake and crunches like pita chips. It satisfies the sweet cravings and the crunch cravings for a perfect snack that satisfies.
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Muy buen producto ,lo recomiendo mucho ,saludable y satisfactorio al gusto ,lo volvería a comprar siempre y recomiendo siempre que los demás lo compren ,una vez que fui cliente de este producto nunca he dejado de serlo ,no cambiaría nada de este producto ...