Stacy's Bagel Chips, Toasted Garlic, 8-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12) ( Value Bulk Multi-pack)

BY STACY'S

33% more chips free (8 ounces for the same or lower suggested retail price as prior 6 ounce bag), Baked, All natural, 0 g trans fat, Garlic lovers of the world unite! The irresistible toasted garlic flavor and crunch of these tasty, all-natural, baked bagel chips will surely attract a crowd, So relax and share with your friends-or just sneak off and enjoy, They are great out of the bag or paired with your favorite dip, Stacy's has perfected the art of basic, Stacy worked out of her sandwich cart in Boston, baking up tasty, seasoned pita chips to give her loyal fans while they waited in line, The chips soon became more popular than her sandwiches! Today, Stacy's original idea remains firmly intact with Stacey's Bagel Chips, We take bagel, Slice them vertically into bite-sized chips, add all-natural seasoning, then bake them for the perfect crunch, Its basic made into something more, More unique, More contemporary, More delicious, Savor these delicious chips in their most basic form - straight out of the bag - or indulge in the art of pairing by sampling them with a variety of dips, wines, cheeses and meals, Made in the USA, Each Unit Size: 8, Unit of Measure: OZ, Case Pack Size: 12 SKU: KEHE024 see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Foodie Expert
Love Stacy's Bagel Chips! We like to eat them with hummus and a balsamic drizzle, but they are also good to make cucumber sandwiches or little party sandwiches. They are even delicious on their own and every time I use them in a recipe for a party, I have friends asking where to get them. Very delicious and an excellent price.
Alex G.
Alex G.
Starkville, MS
These bagel chips go fantastic with the Charlston Cheese Dip via Trisha Yearwood. I take it to tailgating, family reunions, and other casual events. It wouldn't be the same without them. I really love the garlic flavored also. However, they are really hard to find where I live and I have to resort to Fritos
Kellie H.
Kellie H.
Phoenix, AZ
These are great pita chips. Always crisp, never soft. They're always well-flavored, with just the right amount of salt, and a great size for snacking. I've only tried the original and toasted garlic flavors, but I love that Stacy's offers a bunch of unique flavors, so I'll be trying as many as I can!
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
While I like the sea salt version better. These are pretty yummy. They are flavorful but not overbearing. I haven't had bagel chips in a while, and these aren't quite as good as the many brands I've tried in the past. I do like them for serving with cheese and and other crackers.
Dani M.
Dani M.
Gainesville, FL
Stacy's honestly has the best pita chips out there. These with hummus are one of the best snack options and I always make sure that I pick up a bag of these whenever I am out shopping at the grocery store. I would definitely recommend these to anyone that is interested.
Alexandria A.
Alexandria A.
Chapel Hill, NC
Stacy's Bagel chips are the most amazing savory snacks ever. They may not be particularly healthy, but they satisfy anyone's craving for a salty, delicious snack. They're perfect to pack for lunch and they're very filling. Stacy's always makes the best chips.
Trish M.
Trish M.
Portland , OR
These are my favorite chips. They go amazing pit hummus or even on there own. The toasted garlic is not too over powering but just the right flavor. I am a repeat consumer of this product. It's a and healthier alternative to chip with entertaining a group.
Saphicher G.
Saphicher G.
Tallahassee, FL
A perfect snack with hummus! Stacy's chips have a perfect balance of salt and crunch, which paris great with dips. They can be found at any Public (which is usually where I get mine by the Deli section). This is like the thicker version of Tostitos for me.
Monique C.
Monique C.
Los Angeles, CA
I usually stick with the pita chips for Stacy's brand but I felt adventurous. Wow have I missed out! These are so good and so cheap for the amount of goodness. I bought them at my local Ralphs grocery store and I highly recommend them and anyone!
Carmen B.
Carmen B.
Love Stacys chip brand. I find new foods to pair these chips with. I have used salsa, fruit salad, a garden salad, humus, and much more. The chips taste great even by themselves. I love this product! Love that they added pretzel bread chips now.