Stacy's Bagel Chips, Simply Naked, 6-Ounce Bag (Pack of 12) uploaded by Julie K.

BY STACY'S #31 in Chips

• Are these very salty? And do they come in different types or flav...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite dip or hummus to eat with these pita chips? 1 Answers
  • Would these be good dipped in spinach artichoke dip?1 Answers
Julie K.
Hampstead, MD
#influensterphotobooth - A real problem. These things are so addicting, I can't even stop eating them. They are good plain or with hummus. Like that they are non-GMO but really high in sodium, which probably is what makes them so tasty. Very expensive for a snack, but worth it!
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
These remind me of home, NY. Although the flavor is great they tend to be a bit too hard sometimes in my option. Especially if you get a few thicker ones in the bag. I believe they have several varieties. I would love to try the everything bagel version.
Alex A.
Indianapolis, IN
I love these chips! They come in a few different flavors but I love the Simply Naked and Garlic Parmesan. I eat them plain and with just about anything, mostly hummus. They're very easy to find and available at most grocery stores. And cheap too!
Megan T.
Indianapolis, IN
Perfect for lunches. I'm a huge fan of dips and these are the best and only chips I like to use for dips! The portion size of these are great. Prices are always good and available at all local grocery stores.
Lindsey M.
These chips are so delicious. I also love the 6-oz bag because its good for portion control. It's easy to get lost in that big bag because they taste so delicious. I love eating mine with hummus.
I enjoy the flavor by themselves or with cheese slices! These have an addictive crunch too. I love all the flavored obes as well. Guest enjoy them as well. I will repurchase and recomnend them.
Heather J.
Jacksonville, FL
Stacy's bagel chips are great for dipping in hummus!!! They aren't high in fat but they are still aren't "healthy." I like some of their other flavors plain but this one definitely needs dip.
Ashley B.
Cutler Bay , FL
Love, love, LOVE, these, my go to snack. Such a nice healthy snack especially because of the fact that you can mix it with anything, humus is especially my favorite to pair it with
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
A nice and creative alternative to the pita chips, is these bagel chips. they're slightly more crispy and lighter. I think the serving size is about the same though..
Nicole F.
Cincinnati, OH
These were great! We used them for dips at parties. Best thing is that they didn't break like regular chips do in some dips. We will definitely buy these again.
Vicci F.
El Campo, TX
Are these very salty? And do they come in different types or flavors?? Are they responsibly priced for a family of 4??
Jessica P.
Monroe, NC
What is your favorite dip or hummus to eat with these pita chips?
Nickie R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Would these be good dipped in spinach artichoke dip?