BY STACKER 3

Get the help you need with a name you know. Extreme Energizer & Metabolism Booster * Herbal Dietary Supplement Ephedra-Free Stacker 3® XPLC™ Extreme Energizer & Metabolism Booster is from the manufacturer of Stacker 2® "The World s Strongest Fat Burner". Stacker 3® XPLC™ is formulated to help optimize slower metabolisms by offering a thermogenic response. Stacker 3® XPLC™ helps increase energy levels and helps promote metabolic-enhancing activity. Stacker 3® XPLC™contains camellia sinesnis polyphenols which are rich in catechins. Catechins have been found to have a number of antioxidant activates which promotes thermogenesis. Thermogenic effects are helpful in controlling body weight. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. Questions? call 1-800-LITE-LINE or visit stacker2.com see more...

• "Work well but you have to eat or else you maybe jittery!" in 1 review
  • "I'd stay away if I were you. " in 1 review
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
These work very well. If ur sensitive it may not be for u. Extreme go in a Lil pill. Dollar stores have them for a buck. Wouldn't take more than two in 24 hours made me jittery. Use with caution can make u a Lil jumpy.
Heather M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love these. I have went through several bottles when I worked my last job. I no longer need the energy I needed at my last job so I don't take them anymore but they made a huge difference in my performance. I didn't loose weight but I had loads of energy that lasted all day.
Linda P.
Wasco, CA
The only Stacker product, I will purchase! Work well but you have to eat or else you maybe jittery! Maybe too strong for most people, seems I have a high tolerance. Great product! I lost a lot of weight using this product!
Faith G.
Richland, WA
I've tried these a couple of times. They are super good for your energy level, and yet super bad for your body. I'd stay away if I were you.
amanda a.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This works but doesn't hype me up. It gives me steady energy all day and no crash and the price isn't bad
amanda a.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Have you lost weight with this?
Kristin J.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Are these actually good for losing weight?