BY STACKER 3

Dietary Supplement. Diet & Energy Specialists™ This newly created Stacker 3® formula with Chitosan is designed for those who are in search of the newest and most powerful advanced fat burner and dynamic energizer in one.  Now available ephedra free, Stacker 3® may create a thermogenic response and deliver a dynamic boost of energy. Individually sealed for your production. 1-800-LITE-LINE. see more...

• Is this product safe to use? and how effective is it?2 Answers
  • I have taken the original formula in the past, but I hated the ji...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I prefer to use supplements tailored to my needs rather than one size fits all energy / weight loss supplements." in 1 review
Gizelle B.
Winter Garden, FL
I LOVE EATING. I cannot stress this enough. I don't over indulge everyday, but especially around my period, I tend to overeat. So in these types of moments, instead of punishing myself and feeling like cr*p, I usually try to curb my appetite with the aid of a diet pill. I have used Stacker 2, which I prefer to this one, Don't get me wrong, they both give me the jitters, but I feel like this product doesn't curb my appetite as well. The only thing I would suggest is eating first before taking it since it usually keeps you full for hours afterwards, and definitely drink LOTS of water.
Farah J.
These are definitely not as good as the previous Stacker 2. Not that effective at all. The stacker 2's I would be wide awake and ready for anything. I guess this new one replaces ingredients. You can find the stacker 2 sometimes at the Dollar Tree.
Jessica S.
Dickson, TN
these actually work on me.. I have never purchased them in bulk, just a little 4 pack at a gas station. And I can't take more than 1 at breakfast and 1 at lunch. but I do trim up on them.
Shianne S.
Spelter , WV
I use this from time to time to stay awake at work , I work in a nursing home and usually there from 12-16 hours a day and constantly on my feet so I need that little extra boost to get me through my day and night ! I love these. I've tried several and this is the only kind that works !!
Faith G.
Richland, WA
Don't be fooled Chitosan is nothing more than shell fish, don't take them if you're allergic! Plus, they don't work any differently than the original Stacker 3, don't waste your time.
Bethany T.
These aren't the greatest supplements out there but work when in a pinch. I prefer to use supplements tailored to my needs rather than one size fits all energy / weight loss supplements.
Katrina R.
Antlers, OK
These are my fall back dietary supplements. I keep these around if I want a small boost but I have other supplements I would rather take regularly
Taija M.
Red house, WV
Any type of stacker works wonders BUT you HAVE TO EAT AND DRINK WITH THEM or you will get the jitters
Kelly L.
Cordova , TN
Don't work as well as other fat burners. Definitely will give you the jitters and make you feel overheated.
heather g.
Maryville, TN
I have bought these they are ok but nothing to brag about I wouldn't buy on a refular basis
Patricia D.
Benton , TN
I have taken the original formula in the past, but I hated the jittery feeling I got from them. Is the new formula similar? Does it cause nervousness and jitters?
Amanda D.
Gardner, MA
Is this product safe to use? and how effective is it?