HealthWellnessWeight ManagementStacker 3
Metabolizing Fat Burner w/ Chitosan

Stacker 3 Metabolizing Fat Burner w/ Chitosan

by Stacker 3

Dietary Supplement. Diet & Energy Specialists™ This newly created Stacker 3® formula with Chitosan is designed for those who are in search of the newest and most powerful advanced fat burner and dynamic energizer in one.  Now available ephedra free, Stacker 3® may create a thermogenic response and deliver a dynamic boost of energy. Individually sealed for your production. 1-800-LITE-LINE.

Is this product safe to use? and how effective is it?
I have taken the original formula in the past, but I hated the jittery feeling I got from them. Is the new formula similar? Does it cause nervousness and jitters?
Start your review of Stacker 3 Metabolizing Fat Burner w/ Chitosan!
Product Highlights
I prefer to use supplements tailored to my needs rather than one size fits all energy / weight loss supplements.in reviews
Megan P.
Lucasville, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Stacker 3 Metabolizing Fat Burner w/ Chitosan uploaded by Megan P.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I was buying these in 4pck for a dollar forever until I'd realized that it's cheapest to get a 20pck for five bucks. They're not for those sensitive to caffeine and some herbal medication BUT if you can safely take those type of things these are great. They're the best thing ever for that kick in the rear end that we all need sometimes to make our bodies get up and move lol. They're best to take one preferably after or prior to a meal so they don't cause stomach upset or jitters. Drink plenty of water so it doesn't cause any dehydration bc Chitosan can cause our body temperature to rise. Other then that they're fairly simple to take, safe to use, and very affordable! I'd have no issues recommending these I just do wish they were maybe stronger or contained more caffeine bc they don't offer as much per pill as I'd like.. 💪 Stacker 3 Metabolizing Fat Burner w/ Chitosan
heather G.
Maryville, TN
I have bought these they are ok but nothing to brag about I wouldn't buy on a refular basis
Gizelle B.
Winter Garden, FL
I LOVE EATING. I cannot stress this enough. I don't over indulge everyday, but especially around my period, I tend to overeat. So in these types of moments, instead of punishing myself and feeling like cr*p, I usually try to curb my appetite with the aid of a diet pill. I have used Stacker 2, which I prefer to this one, Don't get me wrong, they both give me the jitters, but I feel like this product doesn't curb my appetite as well. The only thing I would suggest is eating first before taking it since it usually keeps you full for hours afterwards, and definitely drink LOTS of water.
Shianne S.
Fairmont, WV
I use this from time to time to stay awake at work , I work in a nursing home and usually there from 12-16 hours a day and constantly on my feet so I need that little extra boost to get me through my day and night ! I love these. I've tried several and this is the only kind that works !!
Taija M.
Red house , WV
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Any type of stacker works wonders BUT you HAVE TO EAT AND DRINK WITH THEM or you will get the jitters
Ronald D.
Works fast they are great but don't use if you are allergic to she'll fish .the dollar store clerk said very popular seller they work fast .I however don't get energy from it like other people do it works very fast
Farah J.
Los Angeles, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
These are definitely not as good as the previous Stacker 2. Not that effective at all. The stacker 2's I would be wide awake and ready for anything. I guess this new one replaces ingredients. You can find the stacker 2 sometimes at the Dollar Tree.
Erin R.
Greenfield
If you are looking for a good boost of energy these are great! I don't crash on these either like some of the others. I use them at work!
Kelly L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Don't work as well as other fat burners. Definitely will give you the jitters and make you feel overheated.
Katrina R.
Antlers, OK
These are my fall back dietary supplements. I keep these around if I want a small boost but I have other supplements I would rather take regularly